Sandy, Mark and Helen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and said, "Remember, you have the same curvy and bouncy little ass that Sandy does! It might be fun to see if you have the same reaction! I probably would enjoy finding out!"

"No thank you! I know just what it looks like and I have Sandy's description of how it affected her. That's enough for me! Anyway, Sandy dear, I appreciate your sacrifice. Mack may question your motivation, but I'll show my gratitude and try to help your bottom recover. I'll even kiss it to make it feel better!"

"Ooh, that sounds wonderful! See, Mack, she's nice – I'm glad we're keeping her!"

"I can think of a lot better reasons to be glad of that! Come on, we've admired your little ass and Helen has given you more credit than you deserve. Let's move on."

In the next scene, Frank mounted Sandy and we could clearly see his cock enter her cunt and begin to pummel her. Both of them were more than ready after the spanking. It was particularly arousing as Frank paused and, grasping her legs, placed her ankles on his shoulders and began to drive downwards, directly into her cunt. We could see his cock glistening from her lubrication as he drew it out before plunging back in.

Sandy gasped out, "My god, I don't remember that! I was so lost in the action, being fucked, that everything was a blur! I'm being squashed, but look at me! Man, I'm going wild! I'm squirming all over the place and I'm bumping up and down against him! And, damn, look at the way he's going in and out of me! You know, we've recorded him screwing me quite a few times, but it was never like this! Oh, here we go – he's coming in me and I'm going off, too! Wow!"

Helen and I had seen that action as it occurred, but it was more impressive as we saw it repeated on the recording. We had been active ourselves, so we hadn't concentrated completely on Sandy and Frank at the time. "You may be right, dear. I certainly don't remember anytime that you two went wild like that! Helen, you are watching a record performance!"

"I would think so! I've never seen anything like it. Gods, of course I haven't! It is the first time I have ever seen a man other than Richard and Mack naked, much less fucking, so how can I judge! Still, even I can see that this is special! Good heaven, this is exciting! If that's what happens after you've been spanked, I just may have to try it!"

"Unfortunately, as you know, I've been spanked a number of times but this is unique in my experience. The astounding thing is that I wasn't even aware at the time that anything special was going on. It was very good and I was completely lost in it, but, when we recovered later, I wasn't aware of hitting any new heights. We had better keep this recording to look at it again! I excite myself just looking at it!"

"Oh, I'm sure that we'll revisit this recording. I'll download it onto a DVD to be sure it's not deleted somehow."

We ran through much of what was left of the recording rapidly because it mostly was of Sandy and Frank cuddling together on the bed, quietly talking. Some of the conversation was about bringing each other up to date (including the announcement of Sandy's previously unmentioned sister) and some of it was sincere loving words. We fast forwarded past most of that, stopping to watch a second, more average fucking session before they, again, cuddled together and, soon, were going to sleep. Helen and I had prepared for bed in a more traditional way (nightgown, pajamas) and had joined them in sleep – but on a different bed. An adulterous couple sleeping together downstairs, another one upstairs. Or was our declaration of being husband and wife remove that stigma from Helen and me?

The following morning, the camera had come on automatically and recorded the lovers waking up and, after a kiss or two, disappearing into the bathroom while showering, etc. The next scene showed them on the bed, engaging in some sucking and licking and, finally, another fucking session. As Sandy said later, both were well aware that their times together would be further apart in the future, particularly with her being pregnant – although she hadn't divulged that information to him at that time. The sex was followed by a long, lingering goodbye and Sandy hurrying upstairs to waken the "sleepy heads," as she called us.

It had been an eventful time. Helen had seen Sandy in just about the most intimate situation possible – adulterous sex with a lover – and had met that lover without the slightest negative or pejorative thought. Perhaps, however, the most important result was the mutual commitment between Sandy and me to Helen and she to us. If there had been even a scintilla of doubt of that commitment on Helen's part before, it had been removed by her unequivocal statement about Frank. Equally, our reaction to her declaration showed our devotion to her. This was her home.

Epilogue

That was just about the end of anything new as far as our actions were concerned. Our lives had changed dramatically since Sandy had received that letter from Helen. We, of course, had no idea of the changes that would result of that seemingly insignificant event. Yet, in a relatively few months, Helen had gone from just being a friend from ten years ago to becoming a beloved member of our family, she firmly committed to us and we equally committed to her.

By the end of April, both women's pregnancies were clearly apparent. Sandy continued teaching until the end of the semester, as planned, with no problem, being only about five months along at that time. So in most ways, life went on as before. Two and three-way sex continued until it became inconvenient, if not realistically undesirable, and, even then, hands and mouths still worked. Everything went amazingly well with no sickness or major discomfort for the mothers-to-be. Finally, in late September, again as planned, two baby boys were delivered to two mothers who shared a hospital room before proudly coming home with our children.

The babies were almost identical and if it hadn't been for their ID bracelets, they well could have been mixed up. Considering that the mothers were so similar and that the boys had the same father, that similarity might have been expected. However, with that secret ability mothers seem to have, they each always knew their own, although perhaps it didn't really matter since each really had two mothers, one father and were raised as brothers – which, of course, they actually were. A happy family of five – me, my two wives and my two sons! Could I ask for more? Well, maybe a girl or girls later? We'll see!