All Comments on 'Sandy Steps Out Ch. 02'

by Fenris17

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grow Up

Let your hubby grow up and deal with his cheating wife as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well author do you make him a man or a chuck.

He now has pictures and should get his finances in order ,see a lawyer and get ready for the obvious. His wife is a cheater and god knows what that seamen carries. Time to end this before the courts rake you threw , alimony child support. While she fucks her marriage away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is going no where

Post a decision making story or stop posting. Go one way or another and get a legitimate rating. Currently rating you poor on non action

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
I see our low educated troll loves your story.

Well author do you make him a man or a chuck. Hey troll, learn how to spell cuckold at least. LOL

Ok cuckold, you now have a video of her getting fucked by a real man. I bet you go home and jerk off to it day after day. Be enough of a man to admit to your wife you are a wimp and a cuckold. And now you can add a pervert peeping tom to your list. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Devilspy.....

You are the epitome of troll and a moron as well.All of your comments are identical. Do you cut and paste them.? BTW this story has been done so often who gives a shit what the cuckold does. If he didn't react after the first time he gets what he deserves. A slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow another retard

writes a stupid story how old are you six.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Good start

Like the first two installments, short and well written, straight to the point. Need to continue focus on husband's feelings, why it turns him on or not.

You have a lot of ways to go with this, looking forward toi seeing how you sort it out.

Pls post consecutively if possible, the readership hates serial stories that are posted days and months apart-you have to go back, reread the prvious story to read the new post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love the tension

5*****

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
WTF THEY EXPECT?

I guess I just don't understand what the loving wives category is all about. I expect to find stories about cheating wives therefore cuckold husbands. I wouldn't put up with that for a second in real life, but man, this is fiction. A place where the reader can suspend belief and just sit back and enjoy. In good fiction the reader becomes the main character and actually gets into the story.

I think I just answered my question of why this category has so many negative comments. The readers are getting into the story, becoming the main character and the cheating is happening to them. Hence, the negative comments. On that note I'll sign-off by just saying "Congrat!! Judged in that light you are a hell of a good writer."

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

At this point he needs to make a decision if he is going to ignore his wife's cheating and enjoy being a voyeur or confront her. He definitely need to talk to a lawyer first to see what his options are should he want a divorce.

He can't continue on like this because he can't even concentrate at work.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Well well well,

This could be another sissy wimpy husband story and suck or is could become a better story and have some get mine back. It doesn't have to be a BTB story but does need some backbone and fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's This...

The plot is ,what it is mediocre.

But why these so- called chapters. These are not chapters.These are little

emotional texts ! I bet your young. Isn't written composition taught anymore ??

Fenris17 finish the whole damn story. Then find the chapter breakpoint.

Sorry to lecture but ,I believe this impacts the appreciation of the story.

Not

AMerryMan

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Good story

Chapter 3, I like the build up.. I hope both get what is coming to them. I do not see a wimpy story, I see a man shamed by his wife, and revenge and retribution is coming. Hell is coming and it rides a pale horse.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

One of your "critics" embarrasses himself and all of the rest of us "anons" by 3d grade spelling. 1. Be a man or a "CHUCK'--did he mean a woodchuck? 2) His wife might be carrying some "seamen"--she must be a champion weight lifter. 3) The court might "threw" the husband--how far can a court throw anything? Perhaps it can be measured as with how much wood can a woodchuck chuck? In short, show some respect for an author by at least be literate in your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too shortl

If you continue at this rate, you could have put it al in as one file. And the shortness does not let you develop the characters. THey are all stick figures. Built on clichés and over used plot devices, your story has gone no where: just the same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is supposed to be erotic.?

and anonymous -wow wants to show some respect to an author that writes willing cuckold shit?

You got to be kidding. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WASTE OF TIME

Don't mean to be discouraging but your stories are like essays of a 8 year old except for the mature content. Add to that a slut and a wimp assed cuckold making it a most boring read.

dragon2010dragon2010about 10 years ago

great update soon. Make the husband win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
JUST ANOTHER CUCK BITCHING!

Just get on writing the next Chapter! Just make sure Cuck gets REVEGE on WIFE&DICK?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BTB!

and her dickhead lover

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
EXCEPT FOR GETTING PROOF POSITIVE

and causing yourself more mental anguish. Its over, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Character development

After two (short) chapters, how well does the reader know the three main characters? They went to a party together, but didn't hang out together. We NOW know what Hubby does for a living, and kinda know what Bull does. We have not heard much from Sweetie or Bull except brief 'pillow talk!'

Why would 'we, the readers' get emotionally involved about a stranger losing his wife (also a stranger) to a more fit and involved stranger? The answer seems obvious!

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
Shouldn't bother

I can already tell I shouldn't read the next chapter. Husband will wimp out somehow. It seems obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hoping for salvation

didn't happen,again watched wife get fucked by another, willing cuckold still hasn't got balls. will he? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+

Just to offset the asshole of LIT, dear annony. If this pig shit eater hates it the story MUST be GREAT!

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
PATHETIC STORY

I GUESS THIS IS A COCKOLD STORY AND I HATE COCKOLD STORIES. A MAN NEEDS HIS COCK CUT OFF IF HE ALLOWS HIMSELF TO BE COCKOLD'.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

She’s a cheating bitch, but he’s a willing cuck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Therapy. Author needs lots of therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous