All Comments on 'Sara and Linda in Mountains'

by Laura Smythe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ghastly Writing!

Awful writing, absolutely awful!

<br><br>

Terrible spelling, junior high level storytelling. (I suspect you are a 14yo male, pretending to be a girl)

<br><br>

I doubt even help from a Lit editor could make any sort of improvement to this flaming doorstep bag of poo!

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 15 years ago
a different view

i enjoyed the story and found the style appropriate to the theme and plot. i'm not sure what the objections are based on. i'm also interested in why there's been a five-year hiatus since you previously put stories on this board. i don't agree with the earlier comment and hope you continue to work with this kind of theme. perhaps it helps that i'm bi and that i write here now and then myself under the name "lesliejones".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice story. :) I found it well written and easy to follow. Each word drew me farther and farther in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's not the worst I've read, but it certainly could've been done much better too. I feel the beginning was a bit odd, especially with over description of the characters (that's not necessary to throw all that out in the first seconds of a story that stuff will come eventually, naturally). I also think the ending was way too sudden and not nearly enough details into those individual pairings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous