All Comments on 'Sara and Linda in Mountains'

by Laura Smythe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's not the worst I've read, but it certainly could've been done much better too. I feel the beginning was a bit odd, especially with over description of the characters (that's not necessary to throw all that out in the first seconds of a story that stuff will come eventually, naturally). I also think the ending was way too sudden and not nearly enough details into those individual pairings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Nice story. :) I found it well written and easy to follow. Each word drew me farther and farther in.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 15 years ago
a different view

i enjoyed the story and found the style appropriate to the theme and plot. i'm not sure what the objections are based on. i'm also interested in why there's been a five-year hiatus since you previously put stories on this board. i don't agree with the earlier comment and hope you continue to work with this kind of theme. perhaps it helps that i'm bi and that i write here now and then myself under the name "lesliejones".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ghastly Writing!

Awful writing, absolutely awful!

<br><br>

Terrible spelling, junior high level storytelling. (I suspect you are a 14yo male, pretending to be a girl)

<br><br>

I doubt even help from a Lit editor could make any sort of improvement to this flaming doorstep bag of poo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous