All Comments on 'Sara: The Game'

by camtimx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why is this wife married? she thinks her husband is fucking someone else she is going around giving out blowjobs and now she is haveing cybersex with strangers and she has no love or any other emotion for her husband except maybe hate or distain, so why not divorce the husband and live the life she wants to? it would be far more easier for everyone concerned.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BUILDING TO A CRESCENDO

and now looking for sidemen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category

Put this in Mind Control not Loving Wives!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very sweet and erotic episode

She is deffently not being taken care of by her husband, and has to resort to having a man give her a release of her sexual tension over the phone.

I think she could get off by the feeling of cheating on her husband by letting a stranger, a man she doesn't know anything about talk her into an orgasm. That is a powerful stimulant.

That's what I think is so sweet, that she is a woman that can have feelings that are so abstract from her real life, and satisfy her need for sexual satisfaction.

Perhaps in the future she will actually have sex with her mentor and fantasy sexual partner. Allow him to pleasure her in real life.

Thanks for the read.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars from a not fundemantalist......

First thank you Author to write the story that way that a not fundemantalist could enjoy. Unfortunately the majority of the writers DO NOT UNDERSTAND the husband humilation only generate angry or disgust which depends on the type of the stories among the majority of the readers..A serial cheater husband is similar lack of mutuality as many husband humiliation stories in the LW cat.. Some Authors start to understand to show a short family background with a unsympathetic egoist (serial chaeater, drug, alcohol, violance abuser) husband or a true open marriage can decrease the haters against their stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Still cheating

He's not your husband, and you're still cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous