Sara: The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then the scarf. A long thin scarf is tied around your head as a blindfold."

Sara drew in her breath. She could imagine the feel of the silk and the helplessness that would come from the lack of sight. Now, she was truly in Thomas's power.

"After the blindfold is secured, you can see the shadows of light, but cannot see who is with you or to where you are being led.

"The women take you from the bedroom and lead you down a corridor and into another room. Here, you can smell burning candles and you can sense the presence of other people. You can hear them breathing and you know that they are the men and women from the party, watching you, seeing you in your partial nakedness. You want to hold your hands over your pussy, cover your thick bush from their lust-filled eyes, but you do not. You remember that you promised me that you would be a good girl and somehow you know that I want them to see you, that perhaps I have planned all of this just for you, created these men and women simply to be your captives.

"Let them look, Sara. Let them see you and fill their eyes with your beauty."

Sara's fingers dropped from her belly to her bush. She parted her legs and let one finger slip between. So hot and so wet.

"Inside this room are the four Kings. You have no idea who they are, or even if they are all men. Perhaps, I am one of them, perhaps not. Perhaps I am one of the rest surrounding the large king-sized bed that sits in the center of the room and covered with soft cool sheets and thick pillows.

"But all eyes are on you as you enter the room. You can hear the breathing of the guests and smell the mingling of perfume and cologne. The two women lead you to the side of the bed and then new hands take you. Rougher hands, masculine hands."

Sara's finger entered her pussy and she spread her legs, lifting her hips slightly as if receiving a cock. She gasped as she imagined the callused hands and long hard fingers taking her by her hands, caressing her arms, and pulling her toward the makeshift bed.

"Hands begin to explore you, four pairs of hands caressing you and massaging you. A hand reaches between the folds of the robe and kneads one of your breasts. Another is behind you, running down the length of your ass.

"Another pair of hands is between your legs, enjoying the inside of your thighs, gently parting your legs. You can feel lips closing and kissing, wet tongues licking at your belly.

"Your robe is opened and mouths embrace your breasts, sucking at both of your nipples. A hand rises along your thigh and begins to massage your pussy. The man behind you leans close and you can feel his tongue pushing against the crack of your ass."

Sara's mind soared into this exotic world, a world that had sprung from Thomas's imagination and was now alive in her mind. She could feel their caresses and kisses and imagined herself bending over at the waist to give the man behind her his way with her ass. She could feel the wetness of his tongue as he entered her anus and reached down lower to imitate the event with her own finger. There was no guilt, no feeling of cheating on a sleeping husband. She was completely in the power of this man Thomas and tonight she was the Queen of Hearts. Let them all have her tonight. Fill her pussy with their cocks and drown her face with their cum.

"Now, they guide you onto the bed. You kneel on the soft coverlet and you hear the zippers coming undone. You smell their musk and feel the heat from their crotches. Around the bed, you hear other zippers being lowered as the other men in the audience look to their own pleasure. Their women lean toward them to take cocks in hand, stroking hard penises, but never taking eyes away from the sight of you and your four Kings.

"The thick head of a cock is presented to your waiting mouth. You open and eagerly lick and suck, your tongue eliciting a loud groan from the man in front of you. You thrill to his response as you push your own head down to engulf him.

"The man behind you raises his head from tonguing your ass and buries his head into your hair as he pushes his cock between your legs. You are on your knees sucking the man in front of you and you feel the hard cock of the man behind entering your pussy. More hands caressing your breasts, fingers pinching your nipples and stroking your clitoris.

"The man you are sucking strains to push his cock down your throat. You let him defile you with his maleness, enjoy feeling his sack thrashing against your chin, his wiry pubic hair filling your nose, his smell and taste so male.

"You cannot see what is happening around the mattress, but you can hear, and you know that many men are now either jacking themselves off or being jacked off while they watch."

Sara squeezed her fingers with her thighs. She felt such excitement imagining the power she held over these men, her body and her sexuality exposed for them to enjoy and she enjoying the sound and the scent of their desire. She wondered if she could ever do such a thing in real life, and she knew that if Thomas were ever to ask such a thing, that she could never say yes. But this was wonderful, so safe yet so filled with erotic sensations that she knew that she would scream when she finally came.

"Now, you are eased backward onto your back. You feel strong hands pushing your legs apart. A man kisses you on the neck and then builds a trail of kisses down toward your pussy. You smell a familiar cologne and feel the roughness of a man's scruff. You wonder if it is my cologne that you smell, my scruff that tickles your skin; you hope that it is me, but you cannot be entirely sure. It does not matter. You are my good girl tonight, my Queen of Hearts, and you open yourself to whomever wishes to take you.

"A tongue begins to bury itself between your legs. Entering your anus and then licking up the length of your slit to taste your pussy and then the bottom of your bush. The man between your legs is a superb pussy-eater and you love to be eaten. He runs his tongue up and down your slit in long slow strokes and then pauses at your clitoris to suck and flick. Quick strokes as you open you legs as far as they will go. Deep strokes that go down so low and enter pussy and ass with equal delight.

"Another of the lucky fours Kings kneels next to your head and presents his cock to you. You feel his cock grazing your lips and you open your mouth eagerly. Suck him for me, Sara. Show me how you suck. Show me what a good girl you are, what a fine cocksucker you are. That's it, honey. Suck him!"

Sara found herself excited rather than repelled by Thomas's profanity, his commands, and his descriptions of her body and what was being done to her by four strange men in a world that he had created expressly for her. She could easily imagine the salty taste of the flap of skin beneath the head of the strange man's cock. She opened her mouth as if a man were really kneeling next to her with his hard cock ready for her adoration. She entered herself with two fingers and began to massage her clitoris with more urgency.

She began to cum. Waves of pleasure began to surge through her and she stroked herself faster, encouraging her accelerating climb to the peak. Thomas's voice began to fade into the background. She could hear him and could imagine the people in the room, but her mind was now focused on the imaginary tongue between her legs and the effect this wonderful part was having on her. She ground her clitoris against her own fingers.

As if she did not have enough sensation to excite her, Thomas, perhaps sensing her rapidly approaching explosion, changed his pace and his description.

"The man eating you lifts his head and rises to his knees. His cock his hard and he begins to push it against your clit. The head of his cock slides into your wet pussy and he suddenly shoves it all the way in!"

Sara gasped as she imagined the sudden deep stroke of an unimaginably huge cock.

"He groans and slides his cock back almost to the edge and then shoves into you again. He continues this rhythm, pulling out slowly, then ramming his cock back into you quickly and as deeply as he can go. You feel other hands lifting and spreading your legs. Your pussy is exposed to everyone and you can hear the men on either side of you stroking themselves faster. You reach for them as they begin to come.

"The man kneeling at your head grabs his cock and begins to pump it furiously with his hand, unable to keep from erupting. You turn your face toward the unseen cannon and you let him explode onto your face and into your mouth."

Sara cried out; she stifled the noise by biting down on one hand and then threw back her head and let it happen. In her heated imagination she could taste the cum of the man next to her, feel the hot sticky fluid covering her cheeks and striking her chin and dripping onto her throat. And then she imagined the man fucking her also beginning to cum. Even without Thomas's narrative, she could feel his cock throbbing, his balls tightening and then the long shaft pulsing again and again as he exploded inside her.

She stroked herself, her legs as far apart as she could stretch them, knees bent, and feet in the air. She imagined the eyes of the men studying her, ravishing her in their own minds, and she could hear them cumming, their warm thick spurts reaching her and striking her breasts and belly. Her own orgasm seemed to go on forever.

On the phone, she could hear Thomas's breathing quicken, his voice repeating her name over and over, and she knew that he was at his own peak, his orgasm as powerful and as intense as hers.

For long minutes after, she was silent. She could hear her own heart beating with a speed that almost frightened her. She pushed her legs down and waited while her breathing slowly returned to normal. On the other end of the phone line, Thomas was also silent, resting from his exertions. Finally, she felt like she could speak without fainting.

"My God, Thomas, I never expected this."

"I know," he replied. "I knew that you needed something more than an online flirtation and I wanted to make this first time special."

He hesitated for a moment, then said, "I'm not everything that you think I am, Sara. I'm not a handsome man, nor wealthy nor special in any particular way. But I want to continue talking with you on the telephone and chatting with you in the Room."

"I'm not what you expect either, Thomas. I don't care about your looks or your money. But I need your mind and I want your voice."

Later, after they had said their good byes and hung up, Sara gathered her robe together and put her panties back on. She went upstairs and crawled into bed. Sleep was a long time coming and she lay with her back to her husband, and listening to him snore as her own breathing slowed and sleep overcame exhaustion.

THE END

12