All Comments on 'Sarah & Steve Ch. 05'

by MarkThyme

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story is disgusting

Typical. Everyone knows that whatever the woman wants the man must do, including feminize himself and suck cock. Then again he wasn't really a man anyway. No real loss. Spare us any more of this "realistic" prose. The frightening this is that this is probably realistic, for the author. UGH.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Lets see from your bio

you say that: "I write from my own experience." So are you Jacqui? The way this story is going it must be true.

Thanks but no thanks, this sucks imho.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHY IN THE WORLD

WHY WOULD A MAN WHO LOVE PUSSY WOULD PUT UP WITH HER B/S.YOU AS A WRITER SEEN TO FLAVOR THE MAN BEING WIMPY OR FEMLINE.BEING AROUND REAL MEN ALL MY LIFE I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU WANT THE WOMAN TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE HUBBY.IN THE SICK WAY YOU ARE WRITING THIS STORY THE WIFE LIVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD.IF YOU OR HE HAD BALLS YOU TELL HER TO GO FLY A KITE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You need to switch categories

Loving wives this ain't. It belongs under the transgender category.

BTW, to the prior posterL turn off the damned caps lock and stop shouting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This Crap

Doesn't belong in Loving Wives.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Probably better sited in TG

but after reading 5 chapters I would like to know where this goes. Are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the name switch showed taking from another story

Stephanie became Jacqui? And the young neighbor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely done

Some guys like Jacqui have all the luck. What a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huh...

I'd give it a zero but one is as low as it goes....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If I have this right

Then two sick and twisted bitches are turning a dude into a fag. I'm sure that's the dream of every san francisco fag but somehow I'm not getting anything out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely series, can't believe more people havent commented. I would like my wife to do this to and for me. I want to be a complete feminized woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely story. I want my wife to do this to and for me as I want to be a feminized woman so bad

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
WTF this is tooooooooo much

STOP PLEASE STOP NO MORE.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
certaintly not for the story

but the effort to put it under loving wives. if there is anything this story is not, it's loving wife. The bitch should have been drawn and quartered, slowly, along with her lover. I couldn't get half way through the story, before I stopped. I gave you a 5, certainly not for the story, but for the idea.

tie them both together, pour heating oil all over them and watch them burn, make sure they are tied in a lovers embrace. of course, he really doesn't deserve much better as he has cheated also. what a waste of words and people.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Based on this

I will avoid any of your other writing like a sunburned rattlesnake.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
No way... 1 star

This whole story is bunk. Not my cup of tea. Let it end here unless Steve grows a pair and " burns that bitch"... Otherwise, not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sarah will get a long, long jail sentence for administering a drug without his consent. I usually don't like to see bitches burnt but in this case I would make an exception. Steve is only marginal and I mean marginal better than Sarah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous