Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple explore each other's sexual fantasies.
11.5k words
4.69
74.9k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asked about my previous work. Here is one of my earlier stories, it is part one of a multi-part story. Let me know if you would like to see subsequent parts. Don't forget to vote and please comment either way.


Sarah worked in the dry cleaning shop in the high street. Tom came in to collect some cleaning that he had left there a few days before. There was a bit of a problem immediately because Sarah couldn't find the correct items at first. She became a little flustered and blushed as she sorted through the rack for a third time. Her uniform tabard, held together by three press-studs at the side, was now only held together by one, the other two having been pulled open as she searched. Tom viewed her embarrassment with some amusement. Tom was an accountant in chambers with a local firm who specialised in agricultural and small business accounts.

"I'm so sorry sir, I can't think what has become of your cleaning, I can see from your ticket that my colleague took care of it, I'm afraid I will have to ask him about it."

Tom looked at her flushed face, a strand on her hair had come adrift and was hanging over her forehead. "Ok, so ask him." He said.

"I'm afraid he is out for most of this afternoon, but I will try to ring him if you would like to wait." She was recovering her composure now.

"Your colleague," Tom asked "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh No!" she giggled "He's in his forties, just a bit too old for me, and married." She was twenty.

Tom smiled and said, "I'll call back later. But I warn you, if you haven't found my stuff, there'll be a penalty to pay."

"I'm sure that won't be necessary sir," she replied," "It must be here somewhere. Should the worst have happened and in the event of loss there will of course be compensation."

"Hmm," Tom murmured, "We'll no doubt discuss it later. See you!" with that he left the shop.

"Fred!" Sarah spoke into the phone, "I've had a Mr. Ward in and I can't find his suit!" She listened for a moment "Yeah, Ticket number 46752." "You what? No wonder I couldn't find it! When will you have it back here?...... Oh God he's coming back later, I don't know what he'll say." As she put the phone down another customer came into the shop.

Tom Ward went back to the shop later that afternoon. He drew himself up to his full height and looking at her name badge, said "Well, Sarah, have you found my dinner suit?"

"Yes, Mr. Ward, But I am afraid it is not here just at the moment. My colleague found a small stain that had not come out and took it with him this afternoon to rectify it. It will be back later just about closing time at 5.30." she smiled at him, her sweet clear smile on her beautiful complexion enchanted Tom they exchanged an eye to eye moment.

"I see," said Tom, "then in recompense, I think you should do something for me."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Well I think the least you can do is to have dinner with me tonight and maybe take in a film." Tom studied her face, a glimmer of a smile appeared on her face for a mere moment. "She'll come!" he thought to himself.

She looked him directly in the eye and weighed him up. He seemed a fairly straight sort of guy, she had nothing else planned so why not? "Thank you, I'll be delighted."

They met at the appointed place in the town centre and he looked very pleased to see her. "I was not confident that you would come." He said as he kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"I will admit I did wonder whether I should, but here I am!" She stood in front of him that warm summer evening, her arms stretched wide, "Will I do?" she asked with smile. He looked at her. She had on a light summer button through dress with a square neckline and a cardigan handing loosely over her shoulders.

"Yes" he almost whispered.

She slipped her arm through his and asked, "Where are we going for dinner?"

The restaurant was only a short walk away, Sarah having dropped her cardigan off her shoulders revealing the little cap sleeves on her dress as soon as they were seated. They had a good meal, where they laughed a lot, learnt something about each other and enjoyed a very nice bottle of wine. They seemed to be getting on very well, when over coffee, Tom took her left hand and clasped it in both of his. He spoke, not catching her eye, and said, "Sarah, I love your dress you are wearing tonight and I wonder if you will do something for me?"

She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye and said with a slight giggle, "What? Do you want to borrow it?" Then she laughed out loud.

He grinned and said "Not quite, but I would like to wear it on Sunday to come out with me again."

She was a bit nonplussed, but looked at him and said, "who said I was going to go out with you on Sunday?"

He sighed, "Well nobody, actually, but I shall love it if you will. It'll be great , we'll have a day by the river, take a picnic, it'll be great!"

She smiled and said, "sounds lovely, I'd love to come!"

They left the restaurant and headed for the cinema. There was a big crush in the foyer. "This seems to a popular venue tonight!" Tom said, "it's that Harry Potter film, shall we see something else?" They found a romantic comedy which they could see pretty well straight away so opted for that. Tom went over and bought the tickets and in they went. He had not told her that he had bought double seats, she gave a little squeal of delight as she saw them.

They sat holding hands watching the film and at one point the lead couple were in the bedroom, the woman dressed in a satin nightdress. In a moment of passion her husband ripped the nightie from top to bottom and leapt on her. "That's the sort of nightie that I like." Whispered Tom.

"Satin?" questioned Sarah.

"No, one that tears easily!" came the reply. She giggled and slapped his thigh, "You are a naughty boy!" Tom reached across and grabbed her slapping hand and held it to his thigh. Nothing was said, but she turned her head and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"You never know," she whispered, "if we get to know each other well enough.........." Tom turned to meet her upturned face and they kissed on the lips. They kissed a second time then Tom moved in order to put his arm round her shoulders and pulled her to him. His free hand held hers in her lap until he freed it from her grip and slid the tips of his fingers through the gap between two of the buttons at her waist. She did not object when he slipped one of the buttons undone which allowed him to insert his hand into the gap and touch her bare skin underneath.

As they kissed again, Tom worked his hand up to the underside of her bra. Sarah's response was to push her tongue into his mouth. Emboldened, her lifted the bra cup away from her breast and caressed her gently. His thumb and forefinger slowly rolled her nipple back and forth. Because he still effectively had his hand through her dress at waist level, his action had bunched her dress at the top and hoisted the skirt up her legs, revealing a goodly length of thigh in the subdued light of the cinema.

He released her other breast from its bra cup and began to smooth his hand over it. She murmured something, he didn't hear what she said. "Are you comfortable?" he asked quietly, meaning the situation rather than literally.

She drew her head away from him for a moment to say "I'd rather take the thing off,- I'll go to the loo." She extracted herself from his embrace and off she went holding the front of her dress closed.

She seemed to be gone a long time and Tom wondered if she had left, but her cardigan was still on her seat. Eventually she came back with her bra folded into her fist. She handed it to him as she sat down. He couldn't resist saying, "Oh! The bra! I thought you meant the dress!" She turned to him and put out her tongue but, took his hand in hers and guided it to the button above that which he had already undone. He soon had her dress undone to the waist and both breasts free from their confines.

They kissed again whilst he caressed her breasts gently. "Perhaps another time you'd like me to sit here in my bra and panties." She murmured between kisses. "I'd prefer you without either." He replied.

"You're being greedy." She remarked, - "and very naughty!"

The film was coming to a close, so it would soon be time to leave. "Do you want to put your bra back on?" Tom asked her.

"No," she replied, "put it in your pocket." He did as he was bid and they walked out of the cinema with their arms round each other. He noticed that the top button of her dress was still undone, so he had a fine view down her cleavage. He felt duty bound to make her aware of this. She looked up at him and told him that it was a little thank you present for a lovely night out.

He suddenly realized that he had no idea where she lived. "Can I walk you home?" he asked, "or should we get a taxi?"

"Neither, you can walk with me to the bus stop if you like." He protested that they should get a taxi, but she insisted that she would take the bus home. When they go to the stop, the bus was already in and she had to run to catch it. As the bus drew away he put his hand into his pocket and found her bra.

The next day at lunchtime, Mr. Ward of flat 803 The Old Warehouse, bore ticket no. 46752 back to the dry cleaning shop to be confronted by a cheerful man in his forties. "Yes sir, can I help you?" Tom silently handed over his ticket and kept the small plastic bag containing a woman's brassiere out of sight. Damn! "I'm sorry about the mix up sir," he heard the man saying.

"That's OK." He replied.

"Is there anything else we can help you with?" the man asked.

"No, no, that's fine thank you." Tom said and left the shop.

Three times that afternoon he found an excuse to leave the office to walk past the dry cleaners and sneak a look to see if Sarah was in there. No luck. It was Friday afternoon and he wanted to make sure that she was still wanting to go on the picnic with him. Even close to closing time he waited across the street, but it was no good, she didn't put in an appearance. There was only one thing for it. He would have to stake out the shop on Saturday.

Saturday morning, nine o'clock he walked slowly passed the shop. Bingo! Sarah was there! But so was the man. "Bull by the horns" he thought and strode into the shop. She was serving a lady customer. The man looked up from that in which he had been apparently engrossed and welcomed him with "Good morning sir, can I help you?"

"Yes... er.... No ..er actually I need to talk to Sarah if you don't mind – er I'll wait."

The man sucked his teeth, "Hmmm personal callers eh? I don't really approve....."

"I'll call back later!" Tom hastily stuttered.

The man laughed and said "You're Tom aren't you? Tom nodded. "It's OK she'll be free in moment." The man said and still laughing, went into the back of the shop.

"Hallo." She said quietly.

He handed her the plastic back containing her bra, "Hallo" he replied.

"Does this want cleaning?" she asked with a cheeky grin, holding up the plastic bag.

"That's more your department." He said, "Are you still up for the picnic tomorrow? The weather forecast seems OK."

"Yes," she replied, "I'd like that."

"Where can I pick you up from?" he asked "-er..... where do you live?" She wrote down her address and he noticed it wasn't too far from the town centre,-about half a mile. "Would you like to do something tonight?" He asked.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"I don't really know, something like a meal and a club" She looked dubious "what sort of a club?"

"What ever you like," he said, "small and smoky, loud, big and brash or something in between."

"Something in between." She announced "Can you pick me up? What time?"

It was arranged that he would pick her up at eight that night. He had told her that they would be going to a slightly better restaurant than on their earlier date so they would dress smartly.

He took a taxi from his flat to her place, (he wanted to have a drink, so wouldn't drive). He rang the door bell and a small, neat woman in her fifties opened the door. "Sarah! Your young man is here!" she called over her shoulder.

"Coming." Sarah called as she skipped down the stairs. She looked a vision in black. A black knee length skirt covered black stockings and black high heels. She had a long coat round her shoulders, so he couldn't see what she was wearing above the waist. She turned to the older woman, "goodnight Mum, don't wait up." He took her hand as they headed towards the waiting taxi. A few minutes saw them arrive and the poshest restaurant in town. "Wow Tom, I didn't know we'd be coming here!" Sarah exclaimed. Tom simply smiled and ushered her towards the door.

Inside, Tom gave his name and the waiter told them that the table was in fact ready, but he wondered if they wished have a drink in the bar and order there? They did. The waiter took Sarah's coat and her top was revealed in all it's beauty. A black high necked chiffon blouse revealed an embroidered black camisole underneath. This was all set off by her shoulder length blonde hair. "My God Sarah, you're beautiful!" Tom exclaimed.

"You like?" Sarah asked teasingly.

"I definitely like!" he replied. They walked into the bar and ordered some drinks as they perched on some bar stools. Sarah's skirt was a little tight, so she allowed it to ride up her thighs a little to give herself some "wriggle room" as she called it. They studied the menu.

"Tom it's very expensive here." She said, concerned. "Then make the best of your time here."

They ordered and when the table was ready, the waiter led the way, with Sarah following and Tom bringing up the rear. Tom watched the arse that was swing away in front of him and noticed that the virtually transparent blouse fastened up the back "Hmm," he thought to himself, "it is look but not touch tonight" They had the most unforgettable meal, the service was great, and they talked and talked, really enjoying each other's company. They managed two bottles of wine, but didn't feel sozzled, just happy. They sat there until nearly midnight and finally took the hints that were being given that it was time to go.

Out in the street, when Tom realised how late it was, he took Sarah in his arms and said "I was going to take you out to a lovely little nightclub out of town, but by the time we will get there, we won't have much time there. Can I suggest somewhere nearer?"

Sarah looked at him and giggled "Yes let's just have a boogie somewhere."

They went to a local club in town and as soon as they went through the doors, the heat inside hit them. Sarah had left her coat with the cloakroom, Tom went back to deposit his jacket. They had had enough to drink for a while so went straight out on to the disco floor. It was packed tight and Tom found himself struggling to keep near Sarah in the crush. He was surrounded by scantily clad women, who seemed to want to rub up against him. After about ten minutes of that, Sarah and Tom worked their way to the side of the room, sweating. "Tom would you get me a cold lager please, I'll meet you in the bar." She kissed him for the first time that night and shot off towards the ladies.

Tom went over to the bar and order two lagers and stood there holding them waiting for Sarah. After a few minutes a blonde woman in a short strappy embroidered black dress came up to him and said, "hello Tom, remember me?" It was Sarah!

"Sarah, your dress..."

"I had to get out of that high neck in this heat it was killing me. Then I decided that the skirt might as well go too. Even now I'm better covered than most in here tonight!" Tom was dumfounded. "I thought that was a camisole under your blouse."

"Actually, I'll tell you a secret," Sarah confided, "it's a nightie, but who's going to notice in this crush?"

"Well ...er...I....." stuttered Tom

"And," she said, "it is satin, so it might tear easily, so be careful!" she added a throaty laugh and supped her lager.

They rejoined the throng on the dance floor, Sarah moving to the music, was thrusting her hips from side to side, showing a lot of thigh in doing so. She noticed Tom watching her and teased him by placing her hands just below her hips and sliding them upwards a little, taking the hem of her dress/nightie up with them. One of her shoulder straps had slid off her shoulder making the top of the garment gape, thus allowing the swell of her breast to appear. Tom took her in his arms as the music slowed. Her hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat, as she put her arms up behind his head and their bodies moulded into each other. His arms crept round her waist as he felt their torsos cling to each other through their damp clothes. She lifted her face to his ear. "Tom the next time I wear this, I want you to rip it off me."

"No time like the present," suggested Tom.

"Don't you dare!" She exclaimed. After a bit more smooching, the music livened up again so they decided to leave the club. At the cloakroom, Sarah retrieved her blouse, skirt and coat, but only put the coat on. They walked from the club along a back street, where Tom swung her into a doorway and kissed her. He slid his hand to her breast over her dress. She reached down to his groin and fingered the erection evident in his trousers. She undid the zip and pulled the penis out into the night. She then sank to her knees and kissed the helmet, before sliding the thing into her mouth.

She continued to lick and suck and work the prick with her fingers, until Tom grunted, "I'm coming!" she leant back and allowed the sticky semen to spray her chest and the front of her nightie. Tom hauled her to her feet and kissed her deeply on the mouth. She responded until their faces were wet with their mixed saliva.

"Tom," she said quietly, "take me home, home to my house, please. I can't take it any further tonight, but I want your smell on me in the morning when I wake.

It was a warm night as they walked towards the taxi rank, where they found a long queue forming. "Are you up to walking, or do you want to wait? Tom asked her.

"Let's walk." She replied. Her chiffon blouse was rolled into a ball and stuffed into her coat pocket. She put her skirt back on to save having to carry it. Tom placed one arm around her shoulders and his other hand crept inside her open coat to cup one of her breasts. As they reached the darker streets, he gently lifted one breast out of the top of her nightie and held it in his hand, gently rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger. She looked up at him, smiled and they kissed.

As the roads got quieter, Tom eased her open coat off her shoulder, her breast still exposed. "Someone might see." She whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked. She shook her head slightly and said nothing. He slid the coat sleeve off her arm and pulled the shoulder strap of her nightie down to her wrist and over her hand.

"Tom....er..." she muttered and then giggled. He pulled her coat back up on to her shoulder without putting her arm in the sleeve. He changed sides and proceeded to do the same the other side. She was now topless under her open coat.

"Are you happy?" he asked.

She turned to face him and put her hands to his cheeks and said, "Definitely." They kissed again and her coat fell from her shoulders. It was only the fact that Tom's hands were round her that stopped in from falling to the ground. "Look at me!" Sarah exclaimed, "You've got me half naked in the street!"

"Well it's all your fault!" Tom retorted.

"How come it's my fault?" she asked.

"Well," he began, You wouldn't let me rip off your nightie, so I had to take other measures to see your beautiful body."

"But you wanted to rip it off on a crowded dance floor! I wasn't ready to let that happen!"