All Comments on 'Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 01'

by topcattopone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

please post the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ditto

More please soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best I've read. Hope to see more to follow!

Just the right mix of exposition and naughty descriptions. Sarah is a great character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More pleeaasee!

Great characters. Story got me hot and wet. Please post more.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

I'm like the others. I want more of the story too! Next chapter soon, please?

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Sarah and Tom.

Sarah and Tom have a number of adventures, but I am afraid you may have to wait as the stories all need editing and I go into hospital tonight and may not be available for about six weeks. Sorry guys!

T.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Sorry I forgot to thank you for your comments and marks. - Much appreciated.

T.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 13 years agoAuthor

My previous message doesn't seem to have appeared. I will submit more of Sarah & Tom's adventures, but all the stories need editing and I go into hospital tonight and may not be available for about six weeks.

Thanks again for your comments and votes.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Very addictive story. Really draws the reader in.

Please post more.

For future ideas, more (involuntary) public exposure would be fantastic. ;-)

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant! Amazing!

A perfectly paced story, with full of romance, love and exhibitionism! I am a big exhibitionist fan, and this is like a PERFECT fantasy!!

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Paced moderately, females are more exhibitionist by nature than Tom thought? Sarah may surprise her macho lover, perhaps exhibiting his clean-shaven masculine attributes, to future spectators?

Clearly less discrete than Tom in public, Sarah is obviously a femme/domme inclined lady, well prepared to assert control?

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Lovely tale.

Thank you.

yankinenglandyankinenglandover 10 years ago
Very Erotic

It's a little implausible that they moved so far so fast, but the scenarios were all lovely and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good writer

I loved this. The characters were likeable and clever, and the story was realistic, sexy but within the realm of possibility, not like so many of the over-the-top, unlikely fantasies that show up on literotica. I thought that made it even sexier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous