All Comments on 'Sarah Learns A Lesson Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
motordaddymotordaddyalmost 10 years ago
MORE

I love your stories as I too am a fan of Small Tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much talking during the action

Fantasy or not, these people just yakked away at each other far too much to be having a true sexy time together. It's like they were self-directing themselves in some weird funky dinner theater play for a blind audience.

I didn't have a problem about their being related or the set-up to the plot, it's just a fantasy as you said, but even in a fantasy, people don't carry on that kind of constant detailed conversation. Find other ways of letting the reader know what's happening in the sex action without making it dialog all the way along.

OleRoemerOleRoemerover 9 years ago
Too much talking?

I don't get the idea of too much talking. When a woman expresses herself and her desires and let's me know through words or sounds of her arousal it's makes it even hotter for me. I found it erotic the way Mom would make sure she got what she wanted and everyone ended up at a fever pitch at the same time. Sex is not just physical but mental also and being able to vocalize your wants, needs and pleasure is a rare gift in my experience. I thought it added to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous