Sarah Learns A Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"No, no, no . . . stop," Laura requested. "I can't take any more, not now."

Sarah stopped licking on Laura's clit and I pulled out of her hot box and Laura immediately collapsed on the bed beside Sarah, though they were lying in opposite directions.

"Sarah, why don't you go get that red vibrator you had out earlier?" I suggested.

"Okay, Daddy. Do you want me to use it on Mommy?" she asked.

"No, honey, Mommy and Daddy wanna watch how you fuck yourself when you're all alone."

"Oh, okay," she said as nonchalantly as 'could you please pass the butter?'

Sarah returned to the room within a few moments. She was carrying the vibrator in front of her as if it were a religious icon being carried to the altar. She got at the foot of the bed, facing us, with her torso up and her legs tucked under her and her butt resting on the heels of her feet.

"Usually," she began, "I start with just my finger . . . like this." She initiated her self-love with the tip of her right index finger sliding up and down her pussy lips, stroking Little Miss Clitty. "And, sometimes, I play with my boobies, too." She began massaging her left breast with her left hand.

"Then, I put some lube or oil on the vibrator and I slide it inside me, like this," she said as she slid the red rabbit into her little pussy. She then placed the end of the vibrator against the mattress so that it was trapped between the mattress and her pussy and she could slide up and down without holding on to the battery operated boyfriend.

"Momma, don't get mad, but I'd rather have Daddy's dick inside me right now," she said.

"Well, the next time Daddy cums, I want it to be in me, but maybe we can help some," Laura offered. My wife got up on her knees and positioned herself next to Sarah and she started licking our daughter's nipples.

I got behind Sarah and used both hands to pull her butt cheeks apart, exposing her crinkly brown hole. I placed the tip of my middle left finger against her back door and allowed her to thrust against it, drawing my finger in up to the first knuckle. With my right hand, and reached in front of her and started rubbing on her clit.

"Ohh, yeah," Sarah moaned, "suck my titties, Momma! Finger fuck me, Daddy!"

I moved around to Sarah's right side so I could leave my finger in her butt and keep playing with her clit. Laura was sucking on Sarah's left titty and I placed my lips on her right nipple and sucked it into my mouth while circling the nipple with my tongue.

As soon as I started doing that, Sarah stared having an orgasm. She was thrusting her body up and down, moaning "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" as she rode the crest of her orgasmic bliss. As the movements of her torso slowed down, her breathing started to become more regular. She removed the vibrator from her pussy and, when we moved away from her, she collapsed on the bed once again.

"I don't think I can cum again for a week," she said.

"So now it's my turn," Laura declared. There was a hint of jealousy in her voice and I knew she needed to have all of my attention.

"What would you like, my dear? Tell me what you want and I'll do it," I offered.

"Okay. First, I wanna have both of my boobs sucked and licked at the same time, so that means the whole team needs to be involved," Laura stated, looking longingly at Sarah.

Laura lay down in the middle of the bed with Sarah to her right. I lay down on Laura's right side. I looked at Sarah and then, in unison, we started licking Laura's nipples.

Sarah latched on to Laura's nipple like a hungry baby seeking nourishment. I was paying more attention to gently flicking my tongue across her erect nipple and teasing her with the lightness of my actions.

I watched as Sarah extended her right arm down and started rubbing light little circles around Laura's clit. Soon, Laura was arching her body and her back was coming up off of the bed.

"Stop!" she commanded. "If we don't stop now . . . time to move on." She paused to catch her breath. "Okay, now I wanna have two tongues working me over down below, one up front and one around back."

"Who do you want where?" I asked.

"You can lick my pussy and Sarah can take care of me back there," Laura said in a voice that I know would have sounded embarrassed if she hadn't been so aroused.

Laura got up on all fours, like she was getting in position for doggy-style. I then slid under her so that I was on my back but oriented opposite what I would be in a 69 position.

"Okay, Sarah, now you get up here on top of me," I said, and Sarah responded by straddling my chest.

I began licking on Laura's pussy and I was as turned on as I've ever been. It had been a long time since I had seen Laura acting so turned on, so uninhibited, and so aroused.

I always enjoy the taste of Laura. Women don't understand; I think some of them think that swallowing cum is a gross thing to do so tasting pussy juice must be just as bad. Well, whatever they thing about letting a guy cum in their mouth, I can tell you that I have yet to meet a guy who did not enjoy the taste of a woman's aroused cunt.

Meanwhile, Sarah seemed to have no problem with dragging her tongue through the South Forty of her mother's behind. I could tell every time that her tongue hit ground zero because, apparently, it was so stimulating that she tended to pull away from Sarah's tongue.

Sarah was enjoying the opportunity to experiment in the safety of her parents' bed. She began dragging the tip of her finger across her mother's little anus and that got Laura even more aroused.

Then, Sarah realized that my dick was hard and very close to her pussy and all she had to do was lean back a little and . . . suddenly, I felt my dick entering my daughter's innocent cunt. I knew I shouldn't be there but it simply felt too good to stop. Sarah started bouncing up and down on me lick she had done earlier with the vibrator.

Laura looked back and saw what was happening between Sarah and me. I don't think that she was jealous but she did intend to make good on claiming the next load of cum.

"Okay, last change," Laura announced. "The final event of the triathlon is Sarah licking my pussy while John fucks me in the ass. I'm so worked up that I just need a good ass fuckin'!"

"Well, I'd be happy to oblige," I responded. "You girls get back in that 69 with Laura on top."

Sarah did not look too happy to pull off my stiff rod but she knew she had no claim to my goods, so she begrudgingly complied with the last instructions.

"I'll make sure that you cum good," I said to Laura, "and you make sure that Sarah gets there, too. I think she was pretty close when we made her pull off." The ladies got back in their 69 position and started while I was putting some lube on my equipment.

"Hand me that when you're done," Laura said, looking at the bottle of lube.

Laura and I have indulged in anal sex on occasions, but it is not a regular facet of our sex life. I always suspected that she really enjoyed the stimulation of having my stiff dick in her behind but the connotations of anal sex are sometimes repulsive to women who have been raised to be good and proper ladies. They are caught in the conflict between what feels good and what they think is "right." Fortunately, both alcohol and sexual arousal have a way of overcoming those inhibitions so, once again, I was preparing to stick my horny damn dick in her cute ass.

As soon as I had my pole greased, I handed the bottle to Laura. She applied a good amount to her right index finger and then bent back down in her 69 position. I saw her cute little bumhole and put the tip of my dick against her pucker. I pushed in and felt her pushing back against me at the same time. With the stimulation of Sarah's tongue in her twat, Laura didn't tighten up on her ass and I slid in fairly easily.

Meanwhile, Laura was licking on Sarah's little girl slit while also sliding her index finger in our little girl's behind. Sarah's nipples looked like little pebbles they were so hard.

Every time Laura and I have had anal sex, it has been mind-blowing. It always feels as if she has her fist wrapped around my dick, slick with lube, squeezing as hard as she could without impeding my ability to thrust in and out of her cute behind. The idea of having my dick in her ass, by itself, was enough to get me hard and the physical sensations were overwhelming. I had an immediate need to cum, to ejaculate my sperm into her ass, to feel her ass spasm as I filled it with my cum. I wanted to hear her moan in orgasmic bliss because I had my dick in her ass.

"Momma, I'm gonna cum!" Sarah cried out. Fortunately, she didn't slow down her ministrations to Laura's juicy cunt and I could feel Laura's ass begin to quiver. That put me over the edge and I started to feel my cum building inside of me.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass," I announced immediately before I began spewing my seed into her tight bottom. I felt the quiver in Laura's ass become stronger and she began moaning out loud.

"Oh, gawd, oh gawd, I'm cumming!" Laura uttered.

"Me, too," added Sarah as we all apparently had a simultaneous climax. Cumming in Laura's ass while I watched her licking Sarah's pussy and fingering her ass was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. When I finished emptying my gism into Laura, I remained still, wanting to savor the sensation of being squeezed by the velvet glove of her forbidden zone. Unfortunately, the pulsating squeeze of her honey hole pushed me out sooner than I wanted to leave.

I collapsed on the bed on Sarah's right side and was soon followed by Laura hitting the mattress on Sarah's left side. None of us spoke for a few minutes. I was catching my breath and, frankly, I was sure of what I should say.

Eventually, Laura broke the silence. "We may need to get a bigger bed," she observed.

"Why's that?" I asked in a nonchalant voice.

"It'll get crowded with three of us sleepin' in here every night," she replied, and then turning to Sarah, she added, "at least it will if you want to accept that invitation."

I smiled. I love my wife. I love my daughter. I love their naked bodies and I love sex. Life is good.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12