Sarah Walker: CIA Super Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmr2009
kmr2009
24 Followers

Sarah does as she is told and lies back. Zondra reaches down and picks up Sarah's legs pushing them up to her chest where Carina grabs them. Zondra pushes her cock into Sarah. "Oh my god!"

Sarah can feel her pussy being stretched as nothing this big has ever been inside of her. Finally the cock is all the way in. Sarah holds her breath stunned at being so completely stuffed. Before she can exhale, the cock in her ass pushes up while the one in her pussy pulls out. Over and over the cocks alternate going in and out. The feeling of being full gives way to feelings of pleasures in both pussy and ass. Sarah finds herself a helpless bystander as she is immobilized as both women fuck her. Not having anything else to do she reaches up to grope Zondra's fantastic breasts.

"That's it my dirty little whore. Look at you Sarah, you had barely ever done anal and now you are doing DP. I knew you were meant for this. Your body was meant to be fuck. Behind that serious shy demeanor lied a sexual beast. You'll never be able to go back to being little miss innocent. You'll crave sex. Doesn't matter how great of an agent you become deep down you'll always know you are dirty little whore. My blonde anal whore!"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! I want to be a whore! I want to be your whore! Fuck me!" Sarah doesn't know why Carina's words have affected her this way. It's like Carina has given her permission to let go of everything that has been holding her back. She finds herself letting go of her past. There is no con artist father. Jenny Burton never existed. Having sex with Graham was someone else. John Casey was a bad memory. She is now really Sarah Walker. She is a CIA agent. She is going to be the best agent in the whole CIA. She is also the woman who loves sex any way, anyhow. Love, family and all that other sentimental crap is for someone else, all she needs is to fuck or be fucked. "I'm cumming! Fuck!"

Sarah continues to scream as both women continue fucking her. Orgasms continue to wrack her body as the other two women fuck her faster. She can feel Carina below her tense and then hears her grunt out as she cums. Zondra lasts only a little bit longer before she starts to shake frantically.

"Oh god, oh god! Fuck!" Sarah has one last orgasm as Zondra buries her cock deep in her pussy before she collapses on top of Sarah. Carina lets go of her legs allowing Sarah to lie limply in between the two women. Tingly feelings are coming over Sarah as the two women kiss along each side of Sarah's neck.

"Okay, we need to move. You two sluts are heavy." Sarah can feel Carina trying to push them off of her. It takes a few moments from them to disentangle and to dislodge the cocks out of Sarah. Her pussy quivers as Zondra pulls out and her ass burns before she shivers when her gaping hole is exposed to the cool air. The two women stand up leaving Sarah's limp body on the ground. "Come on time to taste your own ass."

Sarah is about to get up when Carina steps over her towards the other room. "Let's give Walker time to rest. Besides it is only fair that Amy tastes Sarah's ass. She needs to get used to it as they are going to be tasting each other's asses a lot."

The other two women leave Sarah on the ground as they go to the other room. She can feel sleep wanting to take over as her body is sore and drained. She is wet in a mixture of cum and sweat. She should really take a shower and then sleep. However, as she hears moans coming from the other room, Sarah stands up finding herself walking to the other room. If she was going to be a whore, she was going to be the best whore ever.

kmr2009
kmr2009
24 Followers
12