Sarah's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,646 Followers

Tony watched for what felt like a lifetime as Sarah fumbled through the refrigerator. Her legs shifted from side to side providing him with occasional glimpses of the thin sting of green material that was tucked between her ass cheeks. He wanted to run up behind her and fuck her right in the kitchen. Even though she jerked him off in the movie theater while he fingered her he was still nervous about making a move. He didn't want to scare her off.

After waiting a tortuous several minutes, Sarah decided to turn around and give the young man a real show. She grabbed a can of diet soda and slowly stood up. As she turned around to face Tony she could see the familiar look of lust in his eyes as he began to fully appreciate just how flimsy her outfit was.

"Oh hi Tony. I didn't realize you guys were here."

"Uhhh.. Hi Mrs. Walker. Yeah, we were out back by the pool. Is that ok?"

"Of course. We got the pool so people would use it"

Her voice trailed off as she strode across the kitchen, past Tony, to the sink. She put down the can of soda and grabbed a kitchen towel before turning back to her son's friend. Tony stood by the door wearing just his bathing suit. He didn't even realize that he had dripped all over the floor until she mentioned it.

"Tony! You're dripping all over my kitchen floor" She said in a gentle but assertive tone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I'll clean it up"

"It's ok. I can do it."

As Sarah approached him she reached out and began patting the cloth towel against his bare chest as if she was interested in drying him off. With the towel in one hand she ran her other hand over his muscular chest. Tony didn't move while Sarah rubbed his torso with her hands and the towel. After she dried off his chest she worked down his body and began to give his legs the same treatment. During the course of watching Sarah and her rubbing him, Tony's cock responded and was now pushing against his bathing suit creating a very noticeable tent. Without warning Sarah moved her hands up to the drawstring of his pants and tugged on it while pulling the waist band down.

"That should do it"

She looked up at him from her crouching position and smiled.

"Doesn't it feel better now that you're not dripping all over the floor?"

Looking down at her face, only centimeters away from his throbbing cock, he could only manage a weak nod.

"Oops! It looks like I spoke too soon." She smiled and rubbed her finger across the tip of his cock. She collected the cum that was already leaking from his tip and brought it to her mouth. While sucking on her finger she used her other hand to push Tony back against the kitchen counter. Using both hands she pushed against his thighs until his legs were spread apart enough for her to move between them. Still on her knees she looked up at Tony while she began to lick his penis. She started at the base of his cock and took each of his balls into her mouth before running her tongue across the length of his manhood. In an instant his cock disappeared into her mouth as Sarah swallowed his entire cock into her mouth.

Nervously, Tony looked over his shoulder into the yard to see if anyone was coming. He was relieved to see that both Mark and Jason were still in the pool. He knew that he didn't have much time before they got suspicious so he grabbed Sarah from the back of her head and pushed himself deeper into her throat with each thrust. He pumped his cock into her as fast as he could as he exploded into her mouth. She expertly slowed her pace and began to swallow every ounce of cum that poured from his cock. After he finished cumming, Sarah licked his penis clean before looking back up at him. Tony couldn't believe his luck. He knew that he was going to be spending much more time at Jason's house during the summer.

Sarah loved the taste of cum and relished every drop that he gave her but she was surprised that his cock was still hard long after he finished cumming.

"What's wrong Tony? Wasn't that good for you?"

"What do you mean? That was fantastic Mrs. Walker."

"But you're still hard"

Tony didn't have a good answer for that either.

"It would be a shame to let that hard cock go to waste"

Sarah stood up and walked over to the counter. She leaned forward and supported herself with her hands on the edge of the counter while she spread her legs apart for Tony. She braced herself as Tony took his position behind her. He grabbed her hips underneath the thin babydoll and guided his hard cock between her legs. He easily pushed past her panties into her dripping wet pussy. Sarah closed her eyes as he penetrated her. Tony slowly pushed his cock into his friend's mom's tight pussy until his hips were pressed against her firm ass. He paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling of being inside the older woman before he pulled back out. He stopped with the tip of his cock still inside of her and pushed back in more forcefully than before.

"Oh yesssss....." She moaned as he slid deeper inside of her.

He developed a slow rhythm mixing long thrusts with brief pauses before pushing in or pulling out.

"Harder" She snapped.

Tony picked up the pace and pulled her hips into his with each thrust, allowing him to go deeper into her pussy. Sarah looked out the window and watched her son and his friend playfully wrestling in the water.

"YESSSS!!!" She screamed as his cock drilled deeply into her.

Tony's pace had picked up enough so that each thrust caused a loud slap from the contact of their skin. Sarah pushed back into him grinding her hips with each thrust. She was watching Mark in the yard rubbing lotion on his chest when she felt her body explode in a crushing orgasm. Her legs quivered but Tony held her up by her hips. Her pussy clenched tightly around his cock as it burrowed deeply inside of her. Her juices flowed down her leg as she came on his cock but he didn't slow down. Tony kept pounding into her. Harder and harder, faster and faster until he felt himself on the edge. He slammed his body against hers so hard that she almost lost her grip on the counter. He leaned over her and moved his hands up her body until they came to her breasts. The material was tight enough that he had to force his way into her top, ripping one of her shoulder straps in the process. With his chest pressed against her back he massaged her breasts while pumping her full of his hot sticky cum. The combination of him being rough with her and the feeling of him shooting his cum deep inside of her pushed her into another orgasm. Her pussy squeezed his cock as he came ensuring that she drained him of every drop of cum. They stayed motionless with her bent over the counter and his dick buried inside of her for a few minutes until they could hear Jason and Mark walking up to the house.

"Oh shit!" Tony hurriedly pulled his softening cock from her pussy and ran to grab his bathing suit. He looked over at Sarah as he pulled it up his legs. As she stood in the middle of the kitchen, the sunlight coming in through the window offered the young man a tantalizing view of the mature woman through her sheer babydoll. Her thighs were glistening from their combined cum that was leaking out of her and her right breast was exposed from where he ripped her outfit. After a moment she turned and left the kitchen just as the door opened around the corner and Tony's two friends walked in.

"Dude, you made a fucking mess!" Jason walked across the kitchen to the sink and grabbed a paper towel. While he sopped up the puddle of his mother's pussy juice Tony made a half-assed apology.

Sarah's heart was racing when she closed her bedroom door. She didn't know what got her more turned on, the hard cock pounding her pussy or the thought of getting caught. She stripped off her torn outfit and took a long shower.

Mr. Walker, who Sarah was now largely ignoring completely, was out of town for business for the night so she made plans to go out for drinks with some of her girlfriends later in the day. Her favorite time to go out with friends was in the early evening, before the drunken assholes filled the bars. Later that day, Sarah left the house wearing a pale pink satin halter top with a ruffled collar tucked into a short floral print skirt that hung loosely around her hips. She accented the outfit with a wide light brown belt around her waist and a pair of gold high heels. As she left for the night she poked her head into the living room where the three guys were watching TV and told them not to wait up for her.

At the bar, Sarah had drinks with three of her friends but was distracted by the thought of those three young studs waiting at home for her. Her friends tryed to convince her to stay out late with them and go to a club but she just wasn't interested. It was about eleven o'clock when she finally returned home and found the three young men in the same position as when she left.

"Don't you guys ever do anything else?" She teased.

"Mom" Jason interrupted. "Is it ok if Mark and Tony spend the night? We're planning on going fishing early tomorrow and we want to get out as early as possible."

A wicked smile flashed across her face as she responded.

"No problem. With your father out of town for the night I'll feel much safer with three strong young men to protect me. Well if you're both going to spend the night I'll need some help getting the basement ready. Tony, why don't you take the guest room upstairs and Mark can help me make the bed in the basement."

"Thanks mom"

"Come on Mark, I want to get this over with before it gets too late."

"Coming" He bounded off the couch and followed the tipsy woman down the stairs into the basement. It only took the two of them a few minutes to get the pull-out bed ready and while his friend's visibly intoxicated mother straightened out the sheet he made his move. Mark came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands quickly made their way to her inner thighs. Before she realized what he was doing she felt his hands under her skirt pressing against her panties. Mark buried his face in her neck and whispered.

"I need you Mrs. Walker"

A wave of pleasure washed over Sarah as her young lover begged her to fuck him. His hands were already looped around the waistband of her panties pulling them down her legs. She turned to face him and fell back onto the bed. When she landed the front of her skirt had flipped up and exposed her waiting pussy. Mark threw his clothes into a pile on the floor and crawled onto the horny woman.

"Oh Mark"

She tugged on the bow behind her neck and pulled her halter top down to her waist, revealing her bra. Mark lunged for the buckle that held her bra together nestled between her breasts. As soon as he unsnapped it the taught material flew away from her body presenting her two globes of flesh to the hungry young man. With one hand between her legs he pressed his face into her soft chest. Mark bite and licked her nipples as she moaned beneath him. He guided his cock to her and with one swift push entered her. Sarah's head was still spinning from the drinks. She never imagined that she would have had a cock inside of her so quickly.

"unngggghhh"

She moaned, her body arching up as she received his long hard cock. Unlike Tony she didn't have to tell Mark to go harder. He fucked her like only a young man can. With an endless supply of energy he pumped his hips into hers. Sarah moaned louder and louder with every thrust. Small orgasms washed over her body as he used her body for his pleasure.

"Oh yeah, take it Mrs. Walker. Take my cock!" He grunted as he fucked her with all his strength.

"Give it to me you stud!" She taunted him.

The room filled with the noise of the sofabed banging against the wall while they fucked. She grabbed his ass and decided that it was time for payback. Using her juices she lubricated a finger and gently pushed it right into his asshole. At first he stopped with his dick fully inside of her. She wiggled her finger back and forth until he slowly resumed. After a few seconds she pushed a second finger into the young man and immediately felt his body tense up as he pumped his cum deep inside of her. He made a few last weak thrusts while unloading himself and then fell down onto Sarah panting heavily. She withdrew her fingers and held the young man to her as he passed out. After a minute she rolled him off of her and tied her top back together before heading back upstairs.

"Is everything ok down there? We heard a lot of banging."

"We got it. That one steel bar gets stuck sometimes. You need to work it real hard until it all comes together."

"Where's Mark?"

"He said he was going to bed early to get ready for fishing."

"That's a good idea. I think I'll do the same." Tony got up and walked past Sarah as he said good night.

"I guess that leaves the two of us.

Sarah was still drunk and her face was flushed from the fucking that she just had but she wasn't ready for bed yet.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want something?"

"I'll take a soda"

Sarah returned with a large glass of red wine and a soda for Jason.

"It's been a long day, would you mind rubbing your mother's feet for a little bit?"

Before he could even reply his mother had flopped down onto the couch and propped her feet up on his lap. Jason was sitting with his back against the arm of the couch and had one leg up and one leg on the floor. Sarah sat opposite him on the couch with her knees slightly bent and her feet in his lap. She turned towards the TV and drank her wine while waiting for her foot massage. Jason didn't have much choice so he slowly unstrapped his mother's high heels and dropped them onto the floor. He started with her right foot and gently massaged her. His attention quickly turned from the TV to his drunken mother spread out on the couch. Her skirt had crept up her waist a little and Jason eyed her intently waiting for a shot of her panties. His eyes traveled up and down her smooth legs as his hands moved from her foot to her ankle. As he moved to her calf he positioned her foot so that it rested on his rapidly growing cock. Sarah pushed her foot into her son's crotch while his hands traveled up her leg to her knee. She drained her wine and dropped her head back onto the arm of the couch enjoying the gentle attention after being fucked so hard by Mark moments before. Sarah adjusted herself by pushing he ass further down the couch so that her neck could be better supported by the couch. Her adjustment pushed her skirt further up her thighs leaving only a shadow covering her pussy from her son. He continued to massage his mother's leg disappointed that he couldn't see up her skirt yet. While working on her lower thigh her other legs fell off his lap and onto the ground startling him. He looked at her face and saw that she had passed out.

Jason shook her leg to see if she would respond, but nothing. After nervously waiting for a few moments he pushed her leg aside and stood over his passed out mother. He watched for a while as her slow breathing pushed her chest against the soft silky material of her halter top. her hard nipples were readily apparent through the thin material and he wondered if she was wearing a bra. Jason reached down and shook her shoulder and then her waist, but she didn't respond at all. He boldly decided to put his hand on her thigh. He figured that if she did awaken he could say that he was trying to wake her up. His hand slowly moved up the smooth skin of her thigh and under her skirt. He gave her one last shake before pushing her skirt up to her waist. he knew that he wouldn't have any excuses at this point, but he had to see her panties. Jason was shocked that not only wasn't she wearing any panties, but also that his massage had obviously turned her on because she was dripping wet.

Jason's hand moved from her thigh to her wet pussy. He gently caressed her before bringing his hand to his nose. She smelled just like he remembered from the other night but mixed in with her perfume was another more heady smell that he didn't remember. He brought his hand to his mouth and tasted his mother's wetness before returning his hand to her moist pussy. He knelt down beside her and pushed her legs further apart to get a better view. His fingers traced a path through the small patch of red hair that remained above her mound. Jason occasionally looked up to make sure that she was still out. Feeling more confident, he rubbed his finger along the length of her opening massaging her juices into her soft skin. Her body responded involuntarily to his touch. He checked her face again but she didn't move. He rubbed her with a little more pressure letting his hand slide along her hot pussy. He leaned in with his other hand and rubbed her breast through her satin top. He wanted to feel her so badly but couldn't risk waking her up.

She responded to his rubbing with heavier breathing but made no other motions. Jason took her left leg and put it over his shoulder while he moved his face closer to her crotch. Inches away from her wet pussy his senses were overwhelmed by the thick aroma of her juices. He slowly pushed his tongue against her, which forced a low moan to escape her mouth. He had crossed the line a long time ago and didn't hold back. Jason eagerly licked his mother's dripping wet pussy while she lay passed out on the couch. His tongue traveled the length of her pussy and rubbed against her clit. She moaned again and Jason felt her hips moving slightly beneath his face. He lowered his mouth to her opening and lapped up the juices that were dripping from her. Unaware that in addition to his mother's cum he was also drinking Mark and Tony's cum he happily swallowed every drop of the salty liquid. After a few minutes, Jason's chin was coated with the combined cum from his mother and her two other young lovers. His rock hard cock strained against his shorts as he ate his mother's pussy and he needed relief. Jason figured that if she hadn't woken up yet that nothing could wake her so he pulled his pants down and climbed on top of her limp body.

On his knees between his mother's legs he positioned his cock at the entrance to her well lubricated pussy and slowly pushed forward entering her. He stopped when he was half of the way inside of her and reached out to take her breasts in his hands. He massaged her chest while he slowly fucked her. Her body responded ever so slightly by rocking against his hips with each thrust but he was so worked up that he didn't last long. After less than a dozen pumps into her he felt his cock expanding and release a massive load of cum deep inside of his mother. He held his hips against her while his cock drained itself and then slowly pulled his limp cock out. Feeling guilty about what he just did, Jason pulled his pants up and covered his mother with a blanket before practically running up to his room.

Sarah woke up in the middle of the night with a dull pain in her head from the alcohol. She remembered fucking Mark in the kitchen earlier in the night and Tony later in the basement but she couldn't shake the dream that she had of her son licking their cum from her pussy and then fucking her. Her hand moved between her legs and she felt the warm familiar feeling of cum dripping from her pussy. She went up to her bedroom not quite sure if it was a dream or not, but one thing she did know was at this rate this was going to be one hell of a summer.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,646 Followers