Sarah's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, she pulls out again, having had her fill for now apparently.
"Back up," she coos, and I hobble my way a few steps backwards until I'm looking down at the metal D-ring secured in the floor. I give out little whimpers when she comes back with another length of rope, and this one she loops around the one bisecting my chest, then pulls it down and ties it to the D-ring. She walks away again and I pull hard on the rope, but there's no way I can stand now, and she comes back with yet another. With my arms held up vertically in a strappado (above my head), she ties this new piece of rope around and into the ones holding my wrists together, and that goes into the D-ring that's up above in the ceiling.

I wiggle around for a moment as she goes away again, trying to find a comfortable place in this new bondage, my knees bending as my legs start to cramp. I hear it a millisecond before it strikes, and I give out a loud yelp when the flogger finds my raised and exposed ass. I then give out soft little cries as she starts to wail away on my buns, and I'm panting by the time she's reached around 30.

Once again she moves off and I'm left to stew for a moment, but this time she comes back with a vibrator, and I yelp again as it finds its way between my legs. "OOhhhh!" I cry out, pulling forward on my bonds before going back. "Keep your balance," she says as the vibrator presses between my legs, my knees bending and I'm brought up onto my tiptoes, bent over. It's excruciating as my legs wobble and my legs spread widely on their own, my knees bending and my ass working up and down in the air.

"You can cum whenever you're ready," she says, her hand resting on the small of my back. "Just say 'I'm cumming like a slut, I'm cumming like a slut' as you do".

I'm crying out and moaning loudly, rising up and down on my toes, and it only takes a few more seconds before I'm yelling out, "OOhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming like a slut!"
AAAAaaaaahhh!" I'm cumming like a slut! as the orgasm barrels through me. My legs quake and I shudder as the waves hit and I get two little climaxes, and she has me calling it out for a third time when the vibrator isn't pulled away. "How many more do you have in you?" she asks teasingly. I mumble out an "I don't know, Mistress" as the vibrator still isn't pulled away, and a few seconds I'm back to yelling out that "I'm cumming like a slut!" as my knees pull together and my ass juts out even farther into the air. I take in a few deep breaths after my fourth orgasm, but still she doesn't pull it away, and before I can catch my breath I can feel it coming up again. "What's my name?" she asks matter-of-factly as my she sees my knees begin to buckle and I'm swearing. "Ohhhh, Mistress Lucy, Ma'am," I call out as I begin to give soft little sobs. "Are you going to cum again little girl?" she asks, and in a few seconds she has me yelping at the top of my lungs, followed by another "OOhhhh, I'm cumming like a slut!" but still it doesn't pull away as a fifth orgasm rips through me. Still bent over, she has me grunting and puffing my nose in anger now.

"Do you want to keep cumming or should I flog you some more?" she asks, the vibrator still between my legs. "OOhhhhhh!" I call out. "You do what you want, Mistress!" I say as the vibrator has me on the edge once more, and I go from being bent over with my legs straight, to being bent over with my legs bent and my ass up, to being bent over with my legs bent and my ass down, to being bent over on my tiptoes. "OOhhhhhh, I'm cumming like a slut!" I call out as the sixth wave has me reeling. "What's my name again?" she asks, the vibrator still between my legs. "MMMmmmmmm! Mistress Lucy, Ma'am!" I call out as the seventh orgasm is on its way, and a few seconds later I'm yelping, "NNNnnnnggh! I'm cumming like a slut!"

Finally she pulls the damn thing away and my legs go ramrod straight as I suck in air and sniffle to stop my nose from running. I gulp and gulp and gulp and sniffle as she goes away again, only to come back a minute later. "I think that's a good warm-up, wouldn't you say?" she says, her hands coming down to pinch my nipples. I give soft little whimpers as she does, and then a loud moan as the little rubber nipple clamps close over first one and then the other one. I give out two soft little cries when I feel the small, weighted metal balls tug on them, and start to pant as they're pulled downward.

"Alright," she says, going back behind me. "Just one more time?" she asks (?) and I feel her fingers spreading my pussy lips open. "How about on your clit this time?" she asks (?) as the vibrator finds my exposed little nub. I cry out as it's pressed into my clit, my legs straight as an arrow and my ass up high. I grunt loudly and angrily as the vibrations shoot into my clit, and then give soft little moans as a finger taps at the entrance to my bum. "OOhhhhhhhh!" I call out as my knees begin to bend. The finger slips into my anus, and she's got me reeling again. "Grrrrrrrrrr!" I grunt. "I'm cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiing liiiiiiike a sluuuutttttttttt!" I yell out, legs buckling and sobbing as I climax bent over, breathing deeply as the little weights on my nipples sway back and forth.

When the vibrator is removed, she walks around to my front once more, and I hear her doing something to the rope that's pulling my arms up. After a few seconds, I hear the D-ring on the ceiling give a little jostle and the rope is pulled tighter. I yelp as it pulls my wrists and shoulders up painfully ... but with the other rope connecting my upper body/neck to the floor, it soon forces me to rise up onto the balls of my feet, with my ass rising up higher as well.

I cry and moan as my Mistress tells me to have fun and that she'll be back in a bit, and I give soft whimpers and sobs when I hear her leave (but really, she goes to sit in a chair outside my field of vision to watch me suffer). "OOOhhhhh Mistress," I cry out. "Pleeassse," but I'm left to "suffer". Thinking I'm alone, I wiggle around on my feet, and shake my upper body in an attempt to shake the clamps off, but that only gets them to bounce around violently and I cry out as they do. Grr, they're not coming off and it only makes me feel the weight more. I sob as I settle back down, and try biting on the rope that's holding me down to the floor, chewing on it for a little while, but that's not going to do me any good either.

I have no real sense of time, but it's only been 25 minutes since we first started and I was tied up. 25 minutes, and in that time I was "forced" to swallow and choke on a fake rubber strap on and take it all the way down and to the back of my throat, tied up an entirely inescapable elbow tie, bent over and fucked, flogged, and had 8 orgasms wrought out of me before my bonds were all tightened and I was left to suffer on my own.

It's not long in contrast that I'm left wiggling around on the balls of my feet, bent over, my arms and elbows lifted up to straining, the clamps on my nipples weighted and pulled towards the floor, and soon she has me down and it's all over and into the bedroom to go over it all.

How was it? Amazing. How am I? Amazing.

Chapter 46

The next day, and I'm once again back in the center of the room. This time I'm naked as usual, hanging from the ceiling by my wrists and the rope pulled until I'm up on the balls of my feet. My ankles are tied together with a length of rope, and so are my knees with a different length, keeping my legs together. A ball gag punctuates the arrangement and I grasp the rope holding me up as I wiggle around for a few moments.

"God, you look amazing," my Mistress says, coming up behind me. She smacks my ass and I give a muffled yelp. She walks around me and gives the other cheek a slap and I cry out under the gag. "But I think that fine ass of yours needs to be warmed up a little," I hear her say as she stands at my side. With one hand resting on my stomach, her other hand works my ass, slapping one cheek and then the other. Again and again, she delivers the spanking by hand until my ass is a nice shade of red and she has my moaning, groaning, and panting.

"What do you say?" she whispers, and I muffle out a "Thank-you, Mistress."

Her hand even finds its way to my front and she slaps at my breasts until she can feel my breathing grow with the hand she has on my stomach (a smart cookie, isn't she?) and then it's back to my ass until I pull hard on the rope holding my hands, lifting my legs up in the air.

She then walks around to my front, and slaps at my breasts with a flogger.
Where the hell did that come from?' I think as I give out soft little yelps when the leather straps find my right breast and then the left. She works the tops, the bottoms, the sides, and even the nipples with her heavy flogger [note: the heavy ones don't do any real damage because there's actually less contact], and I'm dancing around on my toes, staring up at the ceiling so I can't see it coming. She works the flogger from side to side, telling me to stick my ass out (which only makes me thrust my breasts towards her) and then she goes back to slapping at tops and bottoms of my breasts. Finally when she has me panting for breath, she goes around behind me.

I look down at my breasts as she begins to flog my ass, and though she had me dancing around and giving out soft little sobs, they're not even reddened. "Stick it out," she orders, and I once again try to thrust my ass out. She works the bottoms of my ass cheeks with her flogger and she's soon got my legs quivering, and she even takes some time to slap softly at my gaping anus, which gets me to shake all over. Up and down it finds my ass cheeks, then side to side until my buns are blazing.

She walks around to my front then, and takes a nipple between her teeth. I give out a soft, muffled 'Ohhhhh' from behind the gag as she pulls it softly, then switches to the other and does the same. She gives them little kisses, suckles them with her mouth and then her right hand once again finds my ass, her left reaching up to knead and massage my breasts as the slaps ass makes me dance all over again. When she uses her left hand to slap my breasts, the one that was slapping my ass works itself between my legs from behind and she has me squirming on my toes.

"Do you want to cum?" she asks, and I nod and give out a muffled "Yes, Mistress!!"

Once again she has me lifting my own feet off the floor and raising my bound legs into the air as I pull on the rope holding me, her fingers working themselves back and forth between my legs, working my clit. I start moaning loudly as she pinches a nipple, then reaches to pinch the other and she's got me up in no time, ready to cum. Just before I have a chance to yell out for permission though, her hand leaves my pussy and I swing in the air, having taking a firm hold around the rope.

"That looks too wonderful," she coos once I get down onto the balls of my feet. "Hold yourself up like that if you want to cum," she says, her fingers once again working between my legs. I groan and pull on the rope, lifting my legs up into the air so I'm kneeling suspended. "NNnnnnnggggh!" I cry out as two of her fingers work themselves into me. Once again she has me up onto the brink, but once more she pulls away before I can ask for permission.

Grrrrrrrr.

"Head up," she whispers as she comes back to my front, and as I comply to look up at the ceiling, the flogger once more finds my breasts and I give out soft gurgles through the gag. With my hands raised above me, they're pulled up all on their own and she has no trouble working the undersides of my firm, round 34C's. In no time she's got me wriggling about again, once more telling me to stick my ass out, and I rise up onto my tiptoes to comply. After a couple of minutes, she moves off to loosen the rope that's holding me up.

"Down," she commands in that soft voice, and as I feel more and more slack I lower all the way onto my knees. "Good girl," she coos, slipping the rope all the way out of the D-ring in the ceiling to fall to the floor with a slap. I get a moment to cool down, and then she uses that rope to bind my wrists and then my elbows tightly behind my back, pulling my shoulders and arms together. She removes the gag but I get a blindfold instead as I sit back on my haunches.

Once again the flogger finds my heaving breasts, and now that I'm down on my knees she can properly work the tops of my breasts from up above. She works first one, bouncing it gently as the flogger slaps down on my breast, and then she works the other and it too bounces up and down on its own. She works my chest for only a minute before tossing the flogger away.

"Sit up," she commands softly, and I hear the tinkle of a chain as I rise up on my knees. She pinches one hard nipple first and I feel the cloverleaf clamp tighten behind it, then she moves to clamp the other nipple. "Nnnnnn!" I groan as the chain connecting the two clamps hangs between my breasts. "Not quite finished," she coos, placing two little weights onto the middle of the chain. "Uuuuuggh!" I cry out as it's pulled downwards, the little weighted balls dangling in the air. She gives them a little pat to get them to swing and I give a little moan and bend forward a little, my ass jutting out.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours," she coos, and I can sense her moving to straddle my head. I open up and lay my tongue out between the moans. "What's that mouth used for?" she asks. "Uuuuuuum," I moan, the weights still dangling. "Making you feel good, Mistress?" I say, then lay my tongue out again. "That's right" she purrs. "And you do want to make me feel good, don't you?" I moan a soft "Yes Mistress," in response, and of course she has me beg for it. "Pleeeease, Mistress, can I pleasure you with my mouth?" I plead softly and then let my tongue hang out again. "Mmmmm," she purrs again, inching closer until her moist vagina is on my lips.

I go to work then, quickly opening her up with my lips and then targeting her clitoris with my mouth. "Slowly," she commands, and I try to temper my tongue. I lap at her then, up and down, and tongue fuck her pussy for a little bit before closing my lips around her clitoris, my tongue dancing on it as I make little sucking sounds. It doesn't take her long, and soon I've got her moaning aloud and her legs quake and she grasps my head with both hands as she cums into my mouth, and I continue sucking on her clit to try and wring every little bit of orgasm I can out of her, making her shake all the more violently.

You see, I've always been the believer that if you're going to hold me down while I make you cum, well I might as well keep working and try to make it as good as I can, and maybe as excruciating as I've gotten it at times.

"You little minx," she says, bending down to take my head in her hands afterwards.
She plants a deep passionate kiss on my lips, our tongues swirling, then pulls away to deliver a few good slaps to my cheek. Not hard or punishing ones mind you, just three little slaps to raise my temperature and get me to growl. I fall to my ass when the fourth finds my other cheek and she smiles from above.

"You're not done yet," she says, and I rise back up onto my knees.

Instead of my Mistress though, I'm welcomed with a hard cock brushing my lips. "Can't let her have all the fun," I hear Mr. Munroe say, and I open my mouth accommodatingly. I begin to bob my head back and forth, and he gives out soft little moans. "I hear you had some good practice last night," he says aloud, removing the blindfold from my eyes. "Look up at me," he commands softly, and my big brown eyes look up as I continue to work his cock. "Shall we see if it did you any good?"

Hah, never one to talk with my mouth full, I nod in response with the cock still in my mouth. "Take it all," he moans after I start to bob again, and I try my best to accommodate the whole thing. He's not as big as my Mistress' strap-on, only 7 inches long, but it still takes my breath away after a little bit. "MMmmmmmmm," he moans once I pull away with a gasp, and then it's back to bobbing back and forth. "More?" he coos, and I shake my head involuntarily before I mumble out a "Yes, Sir" and I'm back to taking the whole length of it down my throat. I gurgle and moan as I work his cock, and give out the soft little grunts and cries as my back and forth motions make the weights swing under me, pulling and tugging on my nipples. Gluk, gluk, gluk, the motions start and he does all the work for a little bit, holding my head as he thrusts back and forth.

After a couple of moments, he pulls out completely and lets it hang bob in the air in front of my face. "You want some more?" he asks, and I nod once again and move forward. "Uh-un," he coos. "Lick it."

I give a little whimper but my tongue comes out and I begin to lick around the head of his lovely cock, then I work it up and down the shaft, going around it as I do. "Beg for it," he says, and as I go back to licking the head I do just that, asking to suck his cock once more. "By all means," he moans, and once again I go back to bobbing, the chains and the weights doing their little dance in the air as I rock back and forth. After another couple minutes, and more gluking, he kneels down in front of me, and his fingers find the clamps on my nipples. "How do these feel?" he asks, tapping them. I give out a little cry as he taps them on them again. "Feel these?" he asks, giving them little tugs now. I belt out a loud "Yes Sir!" and he reaches down to take the weights off. "Hmmmm," he says, the chain in his hand now. "You know what happens when those come off?" he asks.

I give little whimpers as he lifts the chain up, and then he proceeds to stand with it still in his hand. I cry out as my nipples are pulled and I'm forced to rise up on my knees, and he puts the chain onto the base of his cock. "Come get it," he coos, and I wrap my mouth around his cock. With a hand grasping my long hair, I begin the bobbin process again, the clamps being tugged each time I go up and down on his cock. Like before, he has me take the whole length and hold it for a good few seconds, and I cry out louder when I finally pull back and my nipples are tugged violently with the chain still resting on the base of his cock. When I go back to take it into my mouth, I get the "Uh-un" again and am told to just lick the tip. Grrrrrrrr!

I work the head of his cock with my tongue for a little while, my nipples being pulled all the way now, and then finally he pushes it all the way in and I get some relief as his cock finds its way into my throat. Back to bobbing one more, it alternate between him holding my head as he works his hips and the chain is pulled a little more with each thrust, and me having to do all the work and the chain is only pulled a little as I rock back and forth. Finally after a couple more minutes of that, I feel him tense and I'm rewarded with the feel of his cum as he shoots it onto my outstretched tongue, and then down my throat.

"What do you say?" my Mistress says after he pulls out, and I lick him clean.

"Thank-you, Sir," I coo, once again settling down on my haunches. When she finally comes to kneel down in front of me, she takes the dangling chain in her hands and I know what's coming up. I give soft little whimpers as her hand moves up to the right clamp, and when she asks if I'm ready, I give a soft nod. I cry out when the clamp opens and the blood rushes back into my nipple, and she gives it a few hard pinches to make sure it has an easier time of it, eliciting more soft cries from my throat. When she reaches for the other one, I'm shaking slightly. "Don't look down, look at me," she says, and when I feel the clamp release I give another cry, which is followed be more little ones as the pinching follows. She has my growling as she takes both of them into her fingers and gives a soft tug, pulling me towards her. "Come here," she coos, and her mouth once again finds mine and all the pain just washes away.