Sarah's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first visit has us starting almost right away, and she's got bound with my ass and pussy beautifully exposed in the fuck-me position and I'm completely helpless. It starts with me laying on a waist-high padded box, with my head resting up against the wall and my ankles tied together and then to said wall above my head.


[The first visit has me severely bound with my ass and pussy beautifully exposed in the fuck-me position and I'm completely helpless. I'm waist high on a padded box that's up against the wall and my head is resting up against said wall and my ankles are tied together above my head to said wall and my face is pressed between my calves and I'm motor-boating my own breasts. Because I have large breasts though, I'd probably suffocate myself in that position, so she ties them up with an 'elasticy' rubber rope, cinching then separating them and making them into perfect round balls. This rope is different than the normal kind, as it doesn't cut off the circulation or anything, it just lets them keep the shape. Finally, "What do you say?" and of course " Thank-you Mistress." My toes are even bound then, making my struggles futile.]

It's no surprise when she starts me off with the flogger, a small moppy one with suede straps. She starts on my ass for a little bit, then the bottom of my thighs and finally back to my ass until I'm humping the air up and down, then she brings it down between my legs for a few good licks.

"How about we play a few little games, while you're all trussed up?" she asks, the small flogger dangling in her hand. I look up at her with my big wide eyes, and know that it was a rhetorical question.

She starts with my feet (of course!), slapping at my upturned soles with the flogger and soon she has my crying out. One and then the other, she attacks them for longer than I think she should, and my eyes bunch shut. It's not as bad as the cane, mind you, as the pain is localized to just my feet, but it's still awful because it's the one and only area I hate to get hit. And each time the flogger hits, it's a mind fuck on top of the painful slap, as you're left for a millisecond between wanting to laugh and wanting to cry, but then the pain overrides any such decisions on your part and you cry out. Needless to say, she has me growling in between the cries.

She then brings it down between my legs, and after a few strokes she has me humping the air up and down while I cry out. She asks me all kinds of different questions while she slaps away at my pussy, half of them making me laugh in response between the cries and the other half having me left without an answer, and just crying out.

Finally she stops for a second, and I pull hard on the ropes holding me down. "Time for the first of our little games," she coos, and I open my eyes to stare up at her. I'm not even breathing hard or anything yet, but I think to myself that maybe that's about to change. "I'm going to give you a dozen, and you count the hard ones."

I whimper out a soft 'Yes Mistress,' and then I feel the flogger slap between my legs again. I call out a loud 'One!' and then feel it come down again, but only as hard as the first ones were, so I keep silent. Again it comes down hard, and I call out a loud "Two!' and then grit my teeth as it slaps a few more times not-so-hard. Finally I yell out a "Four!' when it comes down harder, and then she's back to the normal slapping and this continues all the way to 12. A hard slap is followed by a few normal slaps, then a hard slap is followed by a couple of normal slaps, then another hard slap is followed by 1 or even 4 or 5 normal slaps, until finally I yell out an even louder "Twelve!" and she does have me breathing hard then.

"What do you say?" she coos.

"Thank-you, Mistress!" I reply meekly.

"MMMmmm," she replies softly. "I think that pussy deserves a treat."

Before I can even digest her words, she's crouched down between my legs and her mouth closes on my now tender nether regions. Her fingers gently spread my swollen lips and after a few good laps with her tongue, her lips close over my clitoris and she's got me moaning and gyrating my hips. It doesn't take her long at all, and in my current state no less, before I'm rising up to meet her fingers as they massage my insides. Her lips continue to suck on my clit, her tongue rolling around and she's got my hips bucking and I cry out for permission to cum. She gives it, her mouth not leaving my clit, and I shake all over as an orgasm rocks my body an instant later. My hips buck off the table as she continues to suck on my clit, dragging the orgasm out and making it last, but even as I settle back down her fingers don't stop. She works two of them in and out, finding my g-spot and working it expertly, and once again I'm on the brink and pleading to cum. She gives permission once more and before I've even had time to calm down from the first,
a second orgasm ploughs through me and I'm crying out.

[She puts the suction cups on my nipples and they go to like twice their size. Then it's time to play another game and she has the flogger in her hand again].

"Time to play another game?"

My eyes plead with her but my mouth says yes.

"Okay," she says, "on a scale of one to ten, tell me how much this hurts."

The flogger comes down between my legs and I give out a loud "Ahhhh!" and my ass lifts high up off the box. "Six?" she asks and I answer out an affirmative 'Yes Mistress!" before she continues. "And this?" she slaps me again, asking if that's about a five? I tell her yes, and then she gives me a soft kiss with it, so that's about a one?

"Okay, you're going to say numbers 1 through 10, without repeating any, and I'm going to that you that hard. You get to decide the order."

My mind reels because she delivers it all in that matter-of-fact, sweet voice of hers, and at times during the whole process she had me smiling ... so once again the mind-fuck comes as I go from wanting to giggle to crying out. "Whenever you're ready," she says, breaking my lull. Grrrrrrr.

"Four."

She slaps the flogger down and I gasp and cry out. Then the game begins, and I start calling them out, not wanting to play but a participant of the game nonetheless. I ask for a three next, after I cry out and squeeze my eyes shut, it's a six, then an eight. I shiver all over with that one and cry out louder, then it's a five, a seven, a two and a ten, and that one has me buckling and I can't remember where I left off.

"You've got nine and one left," she says, my eyes open back to being all big and wide and looking up at her. "Nine," I say meekly, and clench my teeth as the flogger strikes. As my legs are shaking and the flogger kisses me softly for the last one and once again my pussy lips are all red and slightly swollen. I'm completely unhurt though, only barely panting and breathing hard.

She moves off then, and I see her come back with two canes. "Thick or thin one?" she asks, swiping them both through the air so I can hear them. The thick one makes less of a sound as it cuts the air and for a split second that's the one I go choose, but then my senses kick in and I go with the lighter one, having had enough practice by now to know that one hurts a lot less.

No surprise, but she starts with my feet, tapping away gently at my raised soles. They're just quick little taps but I give out soft little sobs as she does first one, then smacks it hard before going onto the other one. Once again it taps and I'm wiggling my ass in the air, and then swat! it comes down onto my foot and I cry out. Her fingers find their way to my soles then, and that gets me to hump the air even more and pull hard on the ropes and wiggle and cry out a no no no, because that's even worse! I'll take the cane over being tickled any day and she knows this!

That gets a soft laugh from her, and she goes back to tapping away with the cane.
"Okay," she finally says after moving to the other foot. "Same game, give me a number."

I growl and whimper, sucking in a throat full of air and saying noooo, but I'm not anywhere close to using my safe word and she knows it's an empty plea. "Ten," I quickly say with resignation, my eyes pleading with her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I belt out after it strikes my foot, sucking in lungful's of air now in great huffs. I give her a 'nine' after I huff, huff, huff in the air, then cry out with the same ferocity as the cane strikes. "Let's just go down shall we?" she says sweetly, delivering an eight. I cry out and curse this time, and plead with her to just get it over with. "Very well" she says, delivering the rest in rapid succession and in fading intensity, but they've all got me crying out and hips bucking.

"No more sounds," she says, and I grit my teeth as the cane moves to my ass.
She alternates between taps and little strikes, and I clench and unclench my teeth as she works both tanned globes, and then she works her way up my thighs and calves once the lines criss-cross on my ass. [You see, in order to do it "safely" with a cane, or at least within my own tolerance/limits as well as her own desires to inflict, it's all about never hitting the same area twice.] Soon enough, she has a series of horizontal red lines going up my thighs and calves, each spaced by an almost perfect inch or so.

After I'm given a moment to cool and wiggle my ass in the air involuntarily, she's back with the flogger. "Ready for another game?" she asks, slapping away at the tanned gloves of my ass freely. She works the top of my ass back and forth, making my ass cheeks blush. "I'm going to keep going until you tell me to hit your pussy," she says, delivering another series.

"OOhhhhhhhh!" I cry out as it slaps. "Please Mistress, hit my pussy!" I call out.

She gladly complies and the flogger slaps between my legs and I give out little gasps each time it comes down. "I'm going to keep going until you tell me to hit your ass," she coos, and after only a few more I'm asking her to switch. "Get the game now?"

I get three strokes to my ass before I'm asking for her to hit my pussy, and two more have me asking for it on my ass as my legs jump with every hit between my legs. She has me alternating rapidly between the two, 'hit my pussy' and 'hit my ass' and my mind quickly goes off to somewhere else until she finally stops after only a couple of moments. Only a couple moments seem like a lifetime.

She kneels between my legs once more and I feel her breath on my swollen pussy. "I want you to cum for me," she coos before her mouth closes on my vagina. After only a minute or less of licking my swollen lips, her mouth closes around my clit. "OOooooooh!" I cry out, my hips bucking. "Cum," she coos, and it must be some kind of record because she's got me crying out loudly and shocked at the same time how easy that was. Like last time though, before I can even catch my breath, her fingers are inside me, working my G Spot and her other hand holds my thigh, keeping me down without even having to exert any pressure. I want to scream out "No, no no!" as the second, different orgasm rises to the surface, but she has me crying out "Yes, yes, yes!" until I cum for a second time in only as many minutes.
[She removes the suction cups my nipples are swollen and gigantic. She ties them off with twine and pulls them tight and ties them off to the d-rings that my ankles are tied to. She then says it's time to play some bum games, since we don't want to leave my perfect ass alone and not have any fun? She has me ask for the butt plug, lick and suck it and then she fucks my ass with it, finally leaving it in. It's just a dildo, nothing tapered, so I have to clench my bum in order for it not to slide out on its own.]

[Let the games begin]

[Afterwards she goes to work between my legs with her mouth once more, licking and lapping and sucking my pussy until I'm huffing and puffing and her fingers have me begging to cum and then yelling out some obscene phrase as I have a squirting orgasm, the kind that flashes your mind and takes over your soul.]

[She removes the plug but replaces it with an ass hook, inverted so she can tie the end to my toes and lifting my ass off the table. She tightens up the nipple string and then I get a tongue press as well before she lets me suffer in my bondage, unable to escape, and wait for Mr. Munroe to arrive.]

[My, how nice.]

[She gives him a blowjob while he warms my ass with the cane, then the ass hook is slipped into my pussy and tied off so that my bum is still raised, and he ploughs me something good.]


Chapter 45

The next day brings with it more basics.

I'm standing in the middle of the room, wearing a purple strapless mini dress that goes to about mid-thigh and hugs every curve, long hair down across my shoulder and with my fuck-me-heels that seem to accentuate my long, perfectly tanned legs.

Mrs. Lucy starts me off with a simple elbow tie, and as I hold my hands behind my back willingly, the rope begins to loop itself around my forearms just above my elbows, cinching them together tightly. The same piece of rope is then wound across my upper body and brought back around to tie into the knot above my elbows, then brought up and across my right shoulder, looped into the rope bisecting my chest, then back up my shoulder and around the back of my neck to go down the left side and looped into the chest rope, brought back up over my left shoulder tied off into the knot at the back where my elbows are. It's an exquisite set-up, even if I can't see it for myself, pulling my elbows back and my arms cinched together tightly in a straight line. I even smile as my Mistress has to go up onto her tiptoes to work some of the rope; with my high-heels, I'm standing a good 6'.

Using another piece of rope, she then ties off my wrists with several loops around them both, and then up in between them. My fingers work between her legs as she presses into me and she gives soft little moans.

"There we go," she coos as she finishes the tie, then grabs a handful of my hair and pulls back. I give a soft little whimper as my head is pulled back. "We need to do something with all this," she says, using an elastic to tie it into a pony tail.

"Can you take your dress off?" she asks.

I whimper but I've still got the smile planted on my lips, and struggle to reach up for the zipper that's in the middle of my back. Finally my thumbs find it and I pull down, shimmying out of the dress as it falls, my 34C's coming loose in the front. It makes it down to my hips in one fluid motion, but then I have to wiggle around and reach around to my side to pull it down with my thumbs.

"Get it over that amazing ass of yours," she smiles from behind me. I give her a soft MMmmhmm as my thumbs work and I wiggle it down my thighs until I can't reach it anymore. Sighing, I wiggle a little to try and get it to fall the rest of the way but it won't budge, so I hop a few times in order for it to move, my breasts bouncing and my heels making a ruckus on the floor. Finally it falls to the floor and I step out of it, flinging it to the side with a foot and bringing with it a sense of déjà vu.

"Good girl," my Mistress coos, still behind me. "Now on your knees, and turn around."

My smile disappears but I quickly obey, dropping to my knees on the cold floor and then hobbling around to face her. Of course (!) she's wearing her favourite strap-on, and my smile returns as she stands there, waiting. I give her my famous how-the-fuck-did-I-get-into-this-situation grin, and hobble over to her on bended knees when she doesn't move, quickly dropping down onto my haunches and taking the fake cock into my mouth. By now, I've gotten so much practice that it seems like second nature, and we soon find out from the last four months, that I've now got one of those throats you can just fuck balls deep like a pussy. Soon I'm slurping all around the rubber dildo as it works all the way in. Once or twice, she holds my head once I've reached the base, holding me in place and then letting me go with a soft yelp as it retracts. My head bobs up and down again, and she tells me to relax and to let her do all the work.

With a hand tight on my ponytail, I keep my throat open as she works my head back and forth on the cock, and she soon has me making those loud glukking noises as she works it in and out, interspersed with little cries as it finds its way all the way down my throat. "Stay," she orders again after a few more bobs, and I try to do my best, taking it all the way in. Air goes out, but no air comes in. "Impress me," she coos. After 8 seconds, I'm fighting to breathe and pull away ever so slightly and then back I'm down again, but 3 more seconds later I have to I pull away altogether and her hand on the back of my head is loose as I do. I give out a loud gasp as the cock finally leaves my throat, and I take a few generous gulps of air before I'm back to bobbing, and she holds me still as she does all the work this time, fucking my throat with earnest. Once again she has me take it all the way in and I hold it for a little longer, then I have to pull away with another loud gasp. "This time she says," as my chest heaves and I gulp for air. "You're going to take it for 30 seconds."

I give a little whimper but my mouth once again closes around the cock and it slips all the way down, until finally my face is pressed into her warm flesh. She begins counting and I try to swallow around the cock, my tongue working around the base and poking out around it. My hands clench and unclench behind me and I give out soft little swallowing noises around the cock, but she only gets to 11 until I have to pull away again, choking and taking more deep breaths. "Pretty close," she smiles, and I'm back to bobbing until she decides I've had enough and pulls away.

"Take your panties off," she says as she steps back.

I'm grunting and breathing deep, but I hook my thumbs into the back of my thong and push them down with my fingers. I wiggle around on my knees, reaching around to pull down on the sides until I've got it almost down to my knees, and then I have to sit back on my ass, and it's then I notice the large pool of drool on my belly and abdomen.
"Good girl," she coos, stepping back towards me, and once again the cock is in my mouth. My heels making little clacking noises on the floor as my legs bicycle when the cock slips down into my throat again, and after two more tries she steps away once more, pulling my thong the rest of the way off.

"On your knees," she coos once they're off. "Show me your ass."

I'm still grunting and give little whimpers as I move to comply, rising up onto them and then bending over. "Come up, raise it up," she says, and I put my face on the floor to comply. "Such a big, lovely ass," she comments, and I give out a loud moan as her strap-on finds its way into my pussy. "MMMMMmmmmmm!" I gasp out.

She holds onto my bound forearms as she begins to plough me from behind, and oh my god it's amazing! I give out some "Ohhhhhhh yes'es" as the strap-on works in and out, and gasp and cry out when she pulls me up by my ponytail. "Ohhhhh fuck!" I cry out as my head is pulled on and my back goes straight, her strap-on a battering ram inside me. My breasts bounce and I cry out and continue to moan as she fucks me good and proper, incredibly hard and fast.

She then pulls out and with her hand still grasping my ponytail, comes around and once again it slips into my mouth as I rise back up onto my knees. It's positively covered in my own juices as it finds its way down my throat once more, and she somehow gets me to keep it down longer than before. I fall back and down onto my ass when she pulls out it and I once again gasp for air, and then she has me bobbing again. Finally, she stands me up and has me bent over in one quick motion, and the ploughing from behind starts once again. I give out soft little moans as the strap-on works my pussy, and they turn into soft little cries as she holds my arms up vertically and slaps my ass as the cock continues.