Sarkon's Spoils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please Great Sir. I did not know." She shuffled over to Sarkon on her knees, taking his flaccid member in her delicate fingers and gently licking his cock clean of the last vestiges of male seed.

"Enough!" Sarkon bellowed. He grasped Umika by her hair, forcing the girl to her feet. His face was hardly an inch away, and he brought his mouth hard against her lips, tasting the sweetness of her as his hands hardened possessively around her buttocks, crushing her slender nakedness against his rugged form.

"Master, forgive my interruption!" a warrior wearing a masked helmet with two eye slits and protruding horns bowed low before Sarkon. Even as his fingers idly stroked Umika's clit, wringing whimpers from the helpless girl, he turned his attention to the warrior's message.

"What is it, Kurim?"

"We discovered four more girls trying to flee the battle. However, Master, none of them are royalty. They are apparently pleasure women, all virgins, gifts-to-be for the King of Zubia."

Apparently his sons were not the only ones to receive blessings from the Wujanians in the cementing of this new alliance. How intriguing, Sarkon thought. He mulled this over in his head, smiling and gratified that now his men would have plenty of sport when they made camp this night.

"So be it. Bring them with us. We ride to the Caves of Sheol to break our evening meal and make camp. We will celebrate our victory, but tell all Captains that in the late hours I expect to hear their reports as we decide how to punish the treacherous Wujanian scum."

"May it be eternally as you say, Master!" Kurim intoned, saying the formal farewell that all subordinates used with the Warlord of Earth and Skies. Sarkon nodded, dismissing the man with a wave of his hand and guiding Umika out of the tent with him. He arranged his saddle and vaunted onto it with feline grace. Two of his men handed the naked, young princess up to join him in the saddle.

"What...wh-what is going on, Great Sir? May I not have some clothes? Am I to ride naked with you in the saddle?" Umika cried.

"Hold on tight, bitch. A fall will do your body no favors, nor your looks," Sarkon chuckled, kicking his horse into a trot. The terrified girl wrapped her arms tightly around him. Goose bumps rippled the naked flesh along her arms now as they picked up speed, the horse reaching a canter.

Sarkon reveled in the effortless swiftness of Darshivo, his powerful black-maned steed. They flew over the fields like an eagle through clouds, the heavy drumbeat of hooves easing Sarkon's heart. Only now, in the swift sweetness of adrenaline, did Sarkon feel at peace. It also didn't hurt to feel the naked woman at his back, her breasts pressed against his torso. He felt her cheek rest against his back also, and it gave him satisfaction.

"Where are we going, Great Sir?" Umika dared ask. But Sarkon said nothing, his steely gaze cast backward to see two steeds following in his wake.

Vulnar rode behind him. The grim-faced warrior had left most of his battle gear, but the naked youngest princess, Ishinai, clung fearfully to his back and watched the grasses vanishing below. Galal, the leader of Sarkon's lancers, rode with a tight-lipped Culiko clinging to his back. The oldest sister tried to put up a brave façade despite her nakedness as the wind obliterated her hair into a thousand unkempt tendrils.

At last the three horsemen reached the Caves of Sheol ahead of the main army. The Dark Horde was swift, but even its efficiency had to bow to the needs of logistics. Moving more than twenty thousand men took time.

The sun had dipped below the horizon by the time Sarkon was well settled in the largest cavern which overlooked the valley. He had had mats and furs made of lionskin and wolfskin laid out to shield him from the hard rocks and dirt. He forced all three young women to kneel naked before him while some of his servants stoked a fire and cooked a stew which smelled delicious.

"Are you hungry?" he asked the girls, and was gratified to see how they greedily eyed the bubbling stew. "You will have to earn your sustenance now that you are in my domains," Sarkon grunted.

Umika looked at him aghast. "You said you would spare them! Please, Great Sir, let them go with a token escort and allow my sisters to return to our homeland. It is the honorable and decent action of a great leader!"

Sarkon spat. "I have judged that some forms of honor can get a man killed, and that what is 'decent' and 'weak' often go hand in hand. Remember well my words, Umika. What did I actually say? I said that your sisters would not share the same defilement you suffered. And so it will be; we are in a new place, and I'm sure that their bodies will please me with new and unique methods."

Umika gasped as understanding dawned on her. Sarkon had lied to her.; "No! You can't! You...you monster!" she shouted. She tried to struggle to her feet, but Galal and Vulnar were right there. They bound her wrists behind her and thrust her on her back.

"Master, this one seems to be unbroken. Perhaps you would allow me to aid in her training?" Galal asked hopefully.

Sarkon looked at the leader of his cavalry. Galal was more wiry of physique than his master, with a bald, clean-shaved head and face unlike Sarkon's own braided beard and unruly hair. Yet for all their physical difference, Galal was just as brutal and knew how to break a captive's spirit.

Slowly Sarkon nodded. "Yes, dear brother. Entertain Umika and correct her false hopes while I get to know her elder sister." He approached Culiko, watching as the girl trembled.

Culiko spat at him, the rage smoldering across her face. This one had spirit. Sarkon was pleased. His gaze traveled over her large, supple cones and the smooth belly that ran down to a soft triangle of pubic muff where her sex beckoned to him. His cock was already stiff again – one of the perks of his immortal biology. Sarkon never tired, and his cock's virility never waned for long.

He cupped the girl's chin, quickly yanking his hand back when Culiko tried to bite him. With a grim smile he back-handed her. Then, while she was on her side, he reached his hand forth, speaking words of vile incantations. Dark, inky stalks like some weeds of nightmare sprang from the cavern ceiling and ensnared Culiko's arms, lifting her naked body high into the air and spreading her legs wide for Sarkon to take a good, long glimpse at her wide-open cunt.

He strode forward, his cock hard as he watched the dismay flash across Culiko's cute face.

"Y-you know Dark Magic?" she quailed.

"Indeed. Now will you continue to struggle, and make me summon even LESS savory creations? Or will you behave?"

Culiko's hatred still smoldered from both her chestnut-brown, almond-shaped eyes, and her short mop of reddish hair seemed to burn with fiery displeasure. But this only added to Sarkon's lust. Now Sarkon stepped forward, kneeling down and spreading Culiko's thighs yet wider. He examined the soft, beautiful folds of her delicate pussy lips, the tiny jeweled nub of flesh that was the girl's clitoris, and gently inhaled her scent before laving it with his mouth.

The naked princess stiffened, then moaned as Sarkon's tongue flicks became strong, deep strokes. Culiko's wrists were still bound above her head in the dark strands of vegetation, and though her legs were free, Sarkon's strong hands kept her thighs pried apart even as she tried to snap them shut. His tongue battered at her core, and he stroked her thighs with deceptive tenderness. Culiko looked down, trembling and disgusted with her body's responses. 'Don't let him do this!' she urged herself, willing her core to shut down and ignore the stimulation.

Meanwhile Sarkon lovingly laved at her clit. He gently nipped at it. He tongued that pearled joy-button and then sank his tongue deeply into her slit. Culiko groaned, mortified. Her naked body squirmed with pleasure even as Vulnar came up from behind.

"Yes, Vul. Please assist me with this one. She seems to be enjoying things too much." Vulnar squeezed Culiko's breasts before wrapped his arms around the girl's throat and slowly positioned his bulbous cock-head near the opening to the princess's anus. Culiko heard a wet, suctioning sound as Vulnar copiously rubbed some kind of jelly-like substance up and down his shaft and then thrust his jelly-covered fingers into her anus for lubrication. The young princess immediately froze, her sphincter muscles trying to push the invader's fingers out.

"SSSHHH...girl, better not fight me. It will only hurt more," Vulnar murmured. After he had worked enough of the lubricant into her ass with his fingers, Vulnar positioned his massive cock-head once more near her anus. At the same time Culiko's unwilling pussy had gone from tingling to feeling on fire. Sarkon's mouth was working her clit and feasting on her sex. She begged for him to stop.

"Please NO, you depraved demon! Take your tongue out of my pussy! Oh god!" she moaned.

Sarkon ignored her pleas. He battered her clit with his tongue, then sucked on it firmly, wresting a whimper from his captive. His hands cupped her ass cheeks hard, then invitingly spread the globes of those same ass cheeks as Vulnar prepared to enter her from behind.

"Please MAKE HIM STOP!" Culiko shrieked. "I will fuck you! Let me fuck you with my warm pussy! It will be good for you, I swear," she babbled. Sarkon's hand shot abruptly upward. A disappointed Vulnar froze, his cock-head poised at the entrance to Culiko's buttocks.

"Can you not do both, cute cunt? Vulnar and I are the sandwich, and you will be the meat," he growled. He said this, but he also ordered Vulnar to wait, stroking Culiko's clit until her trembling went over the edge. He stroked and battered her clit with his tongue and shoved his fingers into her snatch simultaneously. It was too much for the virgin girl as her hips bucked forward, juices spattering onto Sarkon's grizzled jaw.

"Mmm...the perfume of your sex is a delightful tease, little bitch. Now let's see how you FEEL." With these words Sarkon nodded, and Vulnar entered Culiko from behind. At the same time Sarkon positioned his huge cock at the delicate labia of Culiko's pussy and thrust his cock forward with all his might. Culiko screamed as both cocks sank into her holes in unison. The two men began pumping in and out of her naked, strung-up body, though she screamed for them to stop.

Their testicles almost slapped together as they thrust into her at the same time, violating her intimate holes like two rapacious animals. Sarkon's hands rose up, covering and enclosing around Culiko's wrists. "Mmmm...you feel almost as good as your sister," Sarkon growled. His cock vanished into her snatch once more, and she groaned as another cock drilled her cute bottom. The girl's head thrashed back and forth and she cried out for mercy, for anything but this!

Umika could only watch Culiko's rape from her place beside the strung-up older princess. Umika was on her back, with a naked brute plowing her cunt and nearly crushing her beneath his savage fucking. Galal enjoyed the feeling of Umika's pussy around his cock. He leaned over her, his mouth suckling her ear lobe as he slowed the penetration. The rhythm of fucking eased, his cock languidly sliding in and out as he whispered in her ear. "Yes, Umika...you see my Master giving your oldest sister a good, hard fuck? Are you jealous? Maybe when I've finished in you, you'll let me rape that cute ass too?" Umika groaned, willing to do or say anything that might spare her body THAT horrible fate.

"Please untie me, Great Sir. I-I want to put my hands on you. Caress you."

Her bound hands were crushed beneath her body, which was pressed beneath her rapist. Galal grinned. "Very well bitch, but you better behave." He cut away her bonds, and she gripped the muscles of his shoulders, stroking his biceps and hanging on for dear life as his cock resumed its penetrations of her soft sex. Her coos and groans joined the sounds of sex that filled the large cavern.

Meanwhile Culiko's poor, brutalized body could hardly cope with the double-penetration. Culiko's head rested against Sarkon's chest as they fucked, her body trembling and heaving uncontrollably. Finally Vulnar could keep his cock disciplined no longer, cumming deeply in her ass. He thrust hard, keeping his thighs pressed against her hips until the last strand of seed emptied from his testicles. Pulling out with a sigh of contentment, he slapped her ass and watched the oozing tendrils of cum and blood slide down the backs of her thighs.

"Now, just one cock to go, sweet princess. Can you handle Sarkon's girth? Tell me YES or I will force you to kneel within inches of this cock as it spears your youngest sister's pussy!"

Culiko did not want to imagine that horror...getting an intimate view of her youngest sister's rape. So she merely begged. "Yes, Great Sir...I love your cock. Please Great Sir, release my arms and I'll gladly do anything you wish!"

Sarkon growled but seemed to accept the notion. He waved his hand with a few brisk words of incantation, and the dark vegetation vanished. Culiko gasped, her unfettered arms encircling Sarkon's bull-thick neck to keep herself upright. Sarkon gripped her ass cheeks, using them as leverage to bounce her pussy up and down his cock. The naked, young princess felt a deep, aching pain deep in her anus, but she tried to ignore it and just hoped that somehow she would survive this ordeal.

Minutes passed until only the squelching sound of Sarkon's cock impaling Culiko's pussy filled the room. She was too exhausted to struggle as Sarkon brought his lips down to meet hers, his tongue sliding against her teeth before swirling around her dazed tongue. Culiko's groan accompanied the not-unwelcome tingling within her pussy as his cock rubbed against parts of her that awakened sensations of instinctual need. She began to bounce herself up and down his cock, using the muscles of her hips and abs to grind atop his cock...not because she wanted to but because she feared what it meant to be at this man's displeasure. She was already at his mercy, and her defiance had begun to give way to pragmatism.

Sarkon grunted in triumph. "Can it be true? This little, defiant bitch is actually impaling her own pussy on my hardened manhood. Perhaps you will live long enough to join my harem, cute cunt." Sarkon sighed, and allowed a glance to his right, where Umika now lay. Galal was thrusting into her slowly, and now he shuddered, clearly releasing his jism to fill up her cunt. He pulled out with a grunt of satisfaction and watched the excess cum ooze down her slit. Umika lay on the mat, her breathing rapid, as she begged, "Please, no more."

*****

The moon hung high in the night sky, casting the world in its weird sheen, by the time Sarkon and his captains had tired of their sorely used feminine spoils. All three princesses had been taken to the nearby hot spring to bathe under armed guard. From the way the two older girls half walked, half wobbled along the pathways, Sarkon could well anticipate how sore Culiko and Umika would remain by morning's rise.

But now the time for pleasure was over. Sarkon was keen to discuss the business of war, and plan the next moves for the Easterosi Confederation's relentless expansion. Around the campfire four others joined Sarkon, Warlord and Magic-Weaver, ruler of all the clans of Easteros.

Galal, horse-lord of the lancers, sat to Sarkon's left. Vulnar, commander of the mounted bowmen and second in command to Sarkon himself, sat at his Master's right hand. Across from the campfire sat Narjik the Warlock. Though he was the most powerful warlock in Easteros, that didn't say much. Sarkon had killed any warlocks whose powers in the Dark Arts might rival his own. But Narjik's politicking and diplomacy was legendary, and due to his advanced age and lack of any heir, Sarkon did not view him as a serious threat. What was more, Narjik's long years had given him wisdom, and Sarkon respected him for it.

The fifth among their number was Malanya, Sarkon's First Wife. A woman of beauty who was the daughter of a slain enemy chieftain, her mind had been forever changed by Sarkon's dark rites during the Eater of Souls ritual. Now she was devoted to the very man who had killed her father and mastered her. Malanya's influence among the women, who often accompanied the men on campaign and even fought when called upon, was crucial to the smooth running of the Confederation. She was also the caretaker of Sarkon's Nether-creatures, and responsible for assassinations when they seemed most expedient.

"Malanya, have your guards kept the Wujanian ambassador safely detained?" The stunningly exquisite brunette nodded. Wearing nothing but leggings, her breasts bare, she was easily the eye-catching focus of the room.

"I have, my Master. The Wujanian ambassador is a distant cousin of the Emperor himself. He calls himself Zhaolu, and protests most vehemently against our 'wicked assault on a peaceful diplomatic mission'. Malanya's snort told what she thought of the ambassador's bald-faced lie. Peaceful diplomatic mission indeed.

"That is excellent, my Love. Most excellent. I think I know a way we can use this attack to our advantage."

Narjik's eyebrows raised. "What are you thinking, great Warlord?"

Sarkon shrugged, but a wicked gleam peeped from both eyes. "If the Ambassador were to witness the awful treatment of the Emperor's daughters, and then be sent back to relate that tale to the Emperor himself..."

"It would be a colossal insult," Galal interjected.

"Indeed," Narjik agreed. The warlock's rheumy gaze settled on Sarkon. "You will poke him in the eye, and see if you can draw the snake out of its hole."

Sarkon smiled. "Exactly, old one."

"It is not a bad plan," Vulnar agreed. "Anger can make a man do rash things. He may even muster a whole army to crush you, Master."

Sarkon nodded, and his smile grew. "That's what I'm hoping for."

*****

In the early dawn hours, Sarkon sent for Culiko and Umika, and sometime later... Zhaolu. The Ambassador was a man of middle-age, fit but not truly rugged. He had a runner's body, although the dark gold scholar's cap and long, flowing beard spoiled the effect. The scholar's storm cloud grey eyes missed nothing, and as he was ushered into Sarkon's chamber his eyes widened with outrage.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Sarkon was sprawled across plush animal skins as part of a makeshift bed. Gems twinkled in the cavern's uppermost recesses, and sconces along each wall lit the chamber all too brightly. Two gorgeous and very naked princesses knelt on the bed before Sarkon. Culiko's mouth encased his cock, moving up and down with swift plunges. Umika's tongue lolled and swept across Sarkon's testicles, creating delicious sensations through his loins. Sarkon looked up from the ministrations of his girl-captives and regarded the Ambassador coolly.

"Do you now see the cost of unwanted intrusion in my domains?" Sarkon began.

"This...THIS is an OUTRAGE!" Ambassador Zhaolu stormed. "You have renounced the very precepts of decency. Do you not realize that these are the daughters of the Emperor! You will release them at once and pay reparations, or the Emperor shall have your head mounted on the wall of the Capitol before the first rains of summer!"

Sarkon groaned as Culiko's tongue flailed against his cock. She began at the base of his phallus, sliding upward and swirling the tip of her tongue around his bulbous cockhead, one delicious pirouette after another. The warlord groaned and whispered, "Enough, redhead cunt. Now let your, sister, Umika have her turn. She can prepare my cock for you to mount up, or would you prefer I fuck your sore ass instead?"

"No, Great Sir!" Culiko panicked. She shook her head vehemently. "I will be thankful to impale my worthless cunt on your manhood!" Sarkon nodded, caressing Culiko's cheek with deceptive gentleness as she moved aside for Umika to take up the task. Umika's slurping filled the background as Sarkon returned his attention to Ambassador Zhaolu.