Sarkon's Spoils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to Sarkon, Malanya growled, "OK, you disobedient brute. You can cum in her now, but you come back with ME at the end of the day. You will lick my pussy and do whatever I ask as punishment for this unapproved acquisition. Is that understood?"

Sarkon's face was impassive, but he nodded his assent. He had to admit, his cock sometimes grew hard when his First Wife took control like this. He finished up in Umika, thrusting his prick upward and feeling his manhood twitch as it emptied its seed into the barely conscious girl. As Malanya lifted Umika off of him, oozing strings of cum hung between Umika's ravaged pussy and the warlord's now-flaccid cock.

Malanya laid Umika gently on the Altar next to her husband and then climbed atop him, her mouth swooping onto his. Her lips felt like a heavenly balm. She tasted like strawberries and summer rain. Sarkon groaned, wishing his arms were free to encircle her. Instead the implacable First Wife gripped his shaft with elegant fingers, tantalizing him as her tongue entwined around his own.

"Mmm, let me taste that filthy cunt's juices while I clean your cock." Muttering this, Malanya mouth smothered Sarkon's cock, lapping up the cocktail of sexual fluid as Sarkon moaned in heightening frustration. Then she straddled him the other way so that he got an exquisite view of her bouncing ass as her dripping pussy vacuumed up his penis, her muscles clenching like a vice around his shaft as if to proclaim to all the world 'This cock is mine!'

"Do you like it, lover? Hm? My big, strong warlord, having his cock slurped up by my hot, horny pussy?

"Yes, damn you...uhhh god...you bitch! You're going to make me cum again!" Even though Sarkon's immortal powers made him far more virile than any normal male, his cock still had limits. The brawny warlord's face contorted in what almost looked like pain as he felt his testicles being sucked dry. He cried out, his thighs thrashing as he shot a final load of seed up into the waiting cunt of his sexiest mate.

Malanya's sigh of contentment eased out of her trembling chest, her breasts already shining with sweat. She eased her cum-soaked pussy onto her mate's softening prick, capturing it within her warmth as she lay her head down on the Altar to sleep.

END OF PART I

I hope you enjoyed the story. It's my first in a more fantasy-oriented setting. I have a sequel planned once I hear enough feedback, which will focus more on Malanya or one of Umika's sisters...