Sarkon's Spoils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wujanian diplomat's face was a livid red. He pointed an imperious finger at Sarkon.

"You will cease this depravity immediately!"

"To the contrary, I think it is about time that a bureaucrat such as yourself learned to get his hands dirty too. Luckily for you I'm prepared to provide just such an opportunity." Sarkon made a gesture and four men jumped from the shadows. To Zhaolu's credit, it took all four of them to manhandle him onto the floor, spread-eagling his arms and legs, and then binding his wrists and ankles with rope tied to heavy blocks of stone. Once he had been totally immobilized, the four Easterosi warriors cut away his flowing scholar's robes and tore the cap from his head.

Leaving the naked man to lie helpless, the warriors departed and returned with a beautiful, naked Ishinai. The youngest princess gaped at the helpless Ambassador who had once been the leading official charged to keep her and her sisters safe on their expedition. Now he would be forced to do the unthinkable.

"I have saved the youngest peach for your plucking, Zhaolu. No need to thank me." Sarkon nodded to Ishinai. The girl blushed and looked aghast. "Go ahead, Ishinai. You may now suck him until he gets rigid. Get him ready to feel your warm peach hugging his hard dick."

"G-great Sir, please do not make me do this. Oh god, please no!"

Narjik stepped from the shadows, the final remaining witness to the spectacle. He was stripped bare from the waist down. Despite his old, decrepit face, there was still some life and muscle to his frame. Whether his practicing of the Dark Arts had given him inhuman strength despite his age, one couldn't be sure.

"If you prefer, young one, you can enjoy my delights instead." Ishinai's eyes zeroed in on the old man's cock and the strange symbols that covered most of the old warlock's body. They were hideous.

She turned back to the more delicate, refined, and handsome-looking Ambassador. "No...I'll do as you ask," she sputtered. Slowly the girl knelt down, licking Zhaolu's flaccid penis. It sprang to life despite Zhaolu's struggles. He squeezed his eyes shut so as not to gaze upon Ishinai's nakedness. He squirmed and tried to pry his cock from Ishinai's lips as the girl hesitantly smothered him in her mouth. The slow groans being pried from Zhaolu's unwilling lips soon filled the chamber. A few minutes later Ishinai positioned her virgin pussy above his cock and rammed herself down hard enough that she screamed in pain as her barrier broke, the cock lancing deeply. She squirmed and writhed on Zhaolu's cock, moaning for mercy as the warriors watched her with growing hard-ons.

In the meantime Umika's slurping mouth had reached a crescendo, her jaw rippling up and down Sarkon's dick until he could hardly stand it. "Enough! I need some relief, you reckless cunt. Let your sister get her fill of a real cock." Umika trembled and withdrew as Culiko slowly straddled him, her pussy poised above Sarkon's eager manhood.

Sarkon gestured at Umiko. "You're job isn't over, cute cunt. Now lie between my legs and suckle my balls while your sister rides my cock." Umika nodded, positioning herself perfectly, her tongue laving the wrinkled folds of his scrotum. Sarkon groaned, his hands cupping Culiko's pretty face as she plunged down onto him. The warlord felt his captive stiffen as his cock filled her tight pussy, but he kissed her, stifling her moan in pleasure-mingled agony.

Culiko rode the monstrous cock, only dimly aware of Umika's hands cupping her smooth, rounded ass cheeks. Suddenly Umika was encircling her elder sister's torso with graceful arms, asking the unthinkable.

"Please Great Sir, m-may I comfort her?" Sarkon growled in disbelief, but oddly enough he chose to grant the girl-captive's audacious request. The idea of the two sisters comforting one another made his dick even harder.

He nodded. "Go ahead, Umika. Do not displease me though." The pale-skinned beauty nodded, her cute almond-shaped eyes showing her fear. She knelt over her elder sister, her skillful fingers reaching down to rub Culiko's clitoris as she humped Sarkon's huge penis. Culiko's eyes flashed at her sister with anger.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Culiko squealed. Sarkon looked as his penis vanished once more into Culiko's snatch. Her pussy was getting wet now as Umika's furious fingers ground against her joy nub with true dedication.

"Please stop, sister! What are you doing?" Culiko cried frantically.

Umika leaned over, her mouth sucking each of Culiko's nipples before withdrawing, leaving them as hardened, glistening buds.

"Forgive me, sister...but..." and now she turned to Sarkon – "Great Sir...I wish to become one among your harem." The words astounded Sarkon, and he looked at the naked princess with a suddenly skeptical eye.

Sarkon mulled over this odd request even as Umika continued to look at him meaningfully, rubbing Culiko's clitoral bundle until the redhead princess squealed in orgasm, shivering uncontrollably on her rapist's cock. Sarkon inhaled the pungent scent of her juices as Culiko's pussy clenched tightly around his prick. His huge hands encircled her, folding her forward and crushing her breasts hard against his chest as he spurted his cum deep inside her.

"Ooohhh, YES, eldest princess. Take the seed of Sarkon the Conqueror. Maybe you will bear me a son, eh?"

Culiko's wild-eyed expression told Sarkon just what she thought of that nightmarish possibility. But Umika, poised and still, kneeling with her tits jutting out provocatively at her captor, merely stared.

"What are you waiting for, little bitch. It's your turn to climb onto my cock. While you fuck me you can tell me why you want to join my harem." Sarkon gently pumped his cock, and it sprang back to life.

Umika looked at that huge prick and felt her knees grow weak. Her pussy was slick with desire, and her breasts ached with the thought of his hands touching them! How could Umika explain this to her two sisters? Sarkon may have been their captor, but he was a triumphant specimen of masculinity, and a deep streak of pragmatism now colored her thoughts.

What had their fates been before? To be married off to petty young princes they'd never even met, all to fulfill the political ambitions of Father. But Father cared nothing for them. When had he ever? He had had nurses raise them, always too busy in his palace with pleasure girls or affairs of State. Their mother too had been absorbed in palace intrigue and had never had any time for them.

If this man...this Sarkon of Easteros...was powerful enough to thwart Father's plans, then by Umika's reckoning he was the stronger. He was powerful and could protect her, if only she would become one of his possessions. Even if Sarkon was a monster, so what? Even a monster protected what was his.

She thought through these things as she straddled his rigid penis and sank her cunt until he filled her to her inmost depths.

"Uhh...Great Sir, you feel wonderful inside me," she purred. "May I tell you now why I wish to join your harem?"

Sarkon's eyes gleamed with amusement. "Please do, Umika. I'm all ears. I was going to send you home with your Ambassador over there, so that you can tell your Father personally about my hospitality...and my response to his...meddling."

"No, Great Sir. Do not send me back," Umika begged, her hands resting softly against his chest. She stroked his muscular pectorals and slammed her cunt up and down his cock, the wet sounds of suction and friction filling the room. "I..." She moaned as he thrust his hips upward, joining their bodies truly as one. With difficulty, despite the sex-induced pleasures, she told him her reasoning. How she and her sisters were merely pawns in this game of power. How she would rather be his pawn than anyone else's...especially as opposed to some prepubescent Zubian prince she cared nothing about.

When her explanation had run its course, Sarkon sat up and enveloped her mouth with his. Their kissing lasted for long minutes as the young warlord cupped the bold princess's face. His cock gently rested inside her as they kissed, but once their mouths parted Sarkon tipped her onto her back, rolled her onto her stomach, and entered her snatch swiftly from behind.

As she gripped the animal skin in two white-knuckled fists, Umika moaned and felt Sarkon's cock plow the depths of her sex. His voice rasped calmly in her ear despite his frenzied thrusts.

"Your request is granted."

*****

Culiko gasped, tears glistening on her cheeks as she watched Umika let Sarkon rape her. 'She kneels like a dog in heat, letting him take her!' Culiko thought. It was revolting. Culiko understood the need to be pragmatic, but this was sick. It was a betrayal of their homeland. All Father had stood for! The eldest daughter did not share her younger sister's hatred of their father. Culiko knelt and sobbed, and between her tears she watched as Ishinai moaned on Zhaolu's cock. The middle-aged Ambassador grunted as Ishinai finally milked his balls dry, cum shooting up into her once-virgin pussy.

"Good girl, Ishinai. You just earned your journey home," Sarkon growled. "You will be given an escort back to your homeland, Princess Ishinai. But during camp each night my guards will ensure that you and Ambassador Zhaolu fuck like rabbits." He switched his gaze to Zhaolu and smiled. "And I'm sure, Ambassador, that you will have an interesting time explaining to the Emperor how you impregnated his daughter. Of course, I'm certain that once he hears how you were under duress he will show proper lenience." The sarcasm in that tone registered on Zhaolu's suddenly stark-white face like a knife.

Sarkon's plan was taking shape nicely. He would use Culiko as a bargaining coin while humiliating the Emperor by forcing Ishinai to become impregnated by a petty diplomatic official, all while keeping Umika as his own personal fuck-slave. The Emperor of Wujania would surely become so enraged that he would throw all of his might at Easteros regardless of the cost.

And when he did, Sarkon would be waiting. Yes, Sarkon mused, the foolish old goat would wish he had chosen differently. The Emperor would regret the moment he tried to outmatch Sarkon with his diplomatic schemes. As his cock slammed deeply into Umika's snatch, her coos and the backward thrusts of her hips distracted him from his thoughts. Clasping her tits like nubs of doughy candy, Sarkon buried his cock in her pleasing feminine sheath.

"You feel good, little cunt. I like it when you throw your hips back. Do continue," he growled.

Umika's moans reached a fevered pitch as she slammed her pussy back to envelope his penis. Finally the huge warlord threw his full weight into each fuck as he held her bottom snug against his crotch and spewed inside her with a growl. Umika sagged underneath him as he collapsed atop her, breathing in the cinnamon and spring scent of her hair.

"Call me Master from now on, and know that you are no longer a Princess, but now a Mistress and slave. Is this understood?"

"Y-yes Master," she sighed, and Umika let him gather her in his arms and lift her as he strode from the room.

"Wh-where are we going, Master?"

Sarkon looked down at his newest bride. "We will consummate this union free from prying eyes, sweet girl." Saying this, the young warlord carried the naked girl to the Altar of Sheol, in the uppermost cavern where many of his Dark Arts were practiced. Here was also where he practiced his sex rituals. Laying her across a stone slab which had been cushioned with goatskins, he bound her wrists and ankles apart before straddling her. His cock was invigorated, stiff as a staff of yew. He gently positioned it at the entrance to her slick pussy and thrust himself to the hilt, muttering incantations of Power. The girl writhed and moaned, feeling a strange tingling begin between her legs and course outward through every blood vessel.

The warlord's incantations slowly deepened into a chant as his cock slid into her sex, his hands cupping her breasts as he established a ferocious tempo of fucking. Umika's lips parted, her moans making his cock grow harder, for as he pounded her core she could do little more than wiggle her ass and make the sounds of a helpless feminine fuck-slave. He clasped both hands around her neck after a few minutes, half-strangling her while his voice boomed in the chamber and the ritual intensified.

Finally he growled his release, cum shooting in an eruption of seed even greater than the last. As the last incantation died away he knelt over her, his kiss capturing her mouth with surprising care. Umika whimpered, her body trembling.

"Now your soul is eternally bonded to mine. Any who take your body will be within my power to bless or curse," Sarkon smiled. "You are now officially a Mistress in the house of Sarkon."

Umika licked her lips, her eyes gleaming with relief...but also mischief. Who said that this arrangement of advantage could not also be enjoyable? For a moment the ambitious princess blotted out the horrible fates awaiting her fellow sisters and focused on the present. "Thank you, Master. Perhaps this Mistress could show her appreciation to her new Master?"

The muscle-bound warlord's eyebrows arched up. "Oh? How so? Shall I give you free reign to do as you please, girl?" He untied her, and to his surprise he found himself letting her tie him to the Altar in the same way. Now it was SHE who slowly tightened the knots around his wrists and ankles before affixing them to the ringlets anchored into the sides of the Altar.

Sarkon did not truly fear her, since he knew that were he to shout his loyal followers would come in haste. Besides, her desires seemed genuine. He wasn't sure how he knew, but he knew. Something that showed in her eyes.

She traced her tongue up and down his shaft, tantalizing it back to life.

"Uhhh...you show your appreciation well, little bitch." Umika was strangely unfazed by the rough comment. Sarkon spoke the words affectionately, and his tone suffused her breasts with warmth. Her hand wrapped around his cock, pumping it as she fondled his testicles.

"Mmmm...I love your cock, Master." She watched as bits of anticipating pre-cum escaped from the cock's tip, and then swiftly straddled him, engulfing his manhood with her scorching cunt. Umika's groans filled the chamber as she rode his cock in sex-crazed delirium, her snatch already sticky from their previous couplings. Sarkon's hands fisted, the knuckles looking ready to crack, as his grunts joined the chorus of Umika's croons.

*****

Yet someone had heard the couple's pleasurable fucking, and abruptly came the rush of footsteps. A 23-year-old, exquisitely formed brunette with bare breasts and a shaved pussy stared with fiery outrage at Sarkon, her mate. Malanya was Sarkon's First Wife, exalted above all his other female companions, and he treated her almost as an equal.

"What do you think you're doing with this bitch?" she stormed, and the whip in her hand spoke of her displeasure.

Malanya had heard from Narjik's own lips that Sarkon was initiating a new woman into his harem right now, but that was impossible. She and her mate had been agreed that this was something which required Malanya's consent! Sarkon had known this, and yet he had chosen not to come to her with this beforehand. With burning irritation and jealousy, Malanya approached the naked Wujanian princess who sat atop her husband's cock. She let her eyes slowly admire the other woman's creamy-toned breasts, rounded and flawless. She looked critically where her husband's shaft had vanished, engulfed in Umika's soft, delicate loins.

Umika for her part sized up her sexual rival. The princess had to admit, Malanya was a true beauty. Her tanned skin was much different from the pampered princess's pale complexion, but other than that Umika saw many of the same seductive contours along Malanya's ample tits and curvaceous hips. To her surprise, Umika even felt a pang of envy as she looked at the women's shaved pussy, its exquisite pink lips pouting mischievously as if begging to be prodded by cock or tongue.

"And just what do you think YOU'RE doing, you cock-greedy cunt!" Malanya growled at Umika, slapping her three-tailed whip across Umika's chest to wrest a shriek of pain from the startled girl. The whip lashes were made of nylon with tiny pieces of rounded glass threaded through the ends; they might not bring a lasting mark, but they reddened the skin and creating exquisite shocks of pain that could radiate outward from wherever they struck.

"You want to fuck him?" Malanya asked. "Go ahead. Fuck him as hard as you can, and I'll enjoy tormenting both your beautiful asses to my heart's content!" Her evil gaze said it all, and even Sarkon's grim expression seemed to show impotence in the face of the beautiful woman's wrath. Umika realized that even the warlord's power knew boundaries.

The young princess's eyes widened as she saw that the exquisite brunette had brought something else too. A long riding crop, lacquered and studded with emeralds, appeared in her hand. She leapt onto the Altar and knelt beside the now helpless Umika, slamming the crop against her pubic muff and cooing, "Now fuck our Master like the shameless whore you are, bitch! I want to see that ass moving now!"

The young princess's groans soon filled the chamber. Umika suddenly wondered what she might do to please this aggressive First Wife who seemed to have some command even over this brutal warlord. The young princess frantically asked for mercy.

Malanya purred seductively, her other hand dropping the whip to gently fondle and tease Umika's left nipple before reaching lower, slipping a finger into Umika's tight ass as the princess stiffened and moaned more deeply.

"What have we here?" Malanya commented. "Is this a virgin ass? If so, tell me 'Yes Mistress' and I may reward you."

When Umika failed to respond, the thwack of the crop above Umika's sensitive cunt returned full force. Soon the constant SMACK of the crop mingled with the sounds of Umika's agonized pleas. "Great First Wife I did not know that Master needed your permission to make me one of his Mistresses! Please forgive this slave," Umika cried.

"Forgive? Not a chance, you nasty cum-slut. I'm going to make you two fuck for another hour, and I'm going to make sure you feel all KINDS of interesting sensations," Malanya hissed. Now she grasped Sarkon's cock when Umika raised part-way off of him, and snapped a cock-ring around the base, cinching it tight enough to trap the flow of blood and make ejaculation an excruciating challenge.

"Now, let's resume...shall we?" Malanya gloated. Sarkon's face darkened with frustration, but his wrists and ankles were bound. He lay there, himself helpless for once, at the mercy of his First Wife's displeasure. Umika rode his shaft to the sounds of the whip cracking across her supple breasts and smooth ass cheeks for what seemed like hours.

When Malanya tired of brutalizing the pale slut's tits and ass with the whip, she jumped back onto the Altar brandishing the riding crop once again. Malanya slapped Umika hard just above her clit and occasionally forced Umika to lift up off of Sarkon's prick so that she could smack the tiny nerve bundle itself, forcing delicious wails from Umika's unwilling lips until the princess's poor cunt felt as sore as the rest of her battered body.

An hour later Umika's pleas had reached a apex, and the breathless girl was ready to pass out, her breasts crisscrossed with markings from Malanya's whip. As Umika sagged forward, exhausted, Malanya removed the cock-ring and reinserted her mate's cock into Umika's snatch.

"Thank you for this mercy, First Wife...my breasts and pussy are in so much pain. Uhhh... please no more..." Umika coughed as Malanya bit Umika's nipples and slapped her ass cheeks.