Saturday, January 12th

Story Info
A husband and wife create an intimate bond with new friends.
1.7k words
4.06
75.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names have been changed to protect the guilty...

I am 27, and have had more women in my life than men. I knew from childhood that I adored women, the workings of their minds, the shape of their bodies. I have always felt intrigued and privileged to be a woman.

Four men have entered my body. One was the first love in college, One took me against my will, One was the man who freed me from the sorrow of the previous encounter, and One is my husband, Paul. I have had the pleasure of experiencing 5 women: One was my first lust, One was my first female love, One used me, One I used, and One was the fulfillment of a fantasy that I have always wanted and want more of.

My husband knows of my need for the feminine touch, and my desire to touch, taste, make love to and fuck a woman-and to be watched while doing so. This story is about last woman I that I have had the pleasure of knowing , and the unquenching thirst that I now have to be further fulfilled.

My husband and I have a friend. This friend was first a professional acquaintance that I met 2 years ago. His name is Greg. We met at a dinner, and saw each other at several gatherings after that. I was captivated by his eyes. So much depth, talent, intelligence and sensuality- with a touch of childishness. I was secretly enamored by him, but too shy to say anything. I didn't meet him again until my husband came home a few months ago telling me about this guy he met through work that appeared to be a lot of fun, and someone we should get to know better socially. So, we did just that. Parties, dinners, drinks. I always love it when we are all together. Things are flamboyant, exciting, and sexually charged. I can hold hands with both, flirt with both, and feel like a princess between Greg and Paul. My husband and I have an excellent sex life-no holds barred, and the fantasy-laden dirty talk runs rampant in our bedroom. I can be both his dominatrix and his bound submissive.

The last time we all went out, I gave my husband a review of my days of dating women, and a preview of what I wanted to happen. We had been drinking, and Greg was telling us about his hot girlfriend-who happened to like women. I keep no secrets about my bisexuality, and Greg thought it would be great for all of us to meet.

We went to her house, woke her from a sleep, and kept her entertained with our drunken shenanigans for a while. I was horny, and wanted to fuck Paul, and I could tell that Greg was in the mood to have his girlfriend, Lisa. The subject of sexuality was touched upon just as we were leaving to go home, when Greg and Paul wanted to see us kiss. I wanted the kiss. I wanted to feel her tongue touch my lips the way no male tongue can do. I wanted to trace her teeth with my tongue. And, I wanted to give Paul and Greg a hard on big enough to leave their imaginations wanting more long after the evening's couplings were over. So we kissed, and our tongues danced with each other. With the end of the kiss, my husband pulled me out the door, leaving my dripping panties in the wake. We fucked long and hard that night. He, thinking of the kiss, and me thinking of the taste of pussy.

Last week, we decided that it was time for us all to get together again. My husband and I went out for dinner and drinks, and then gathered up the wine and headed over to Greg's place. Before we arrived, I knew how the evening would end up . I was greeted by Greg with a kiss on the cheek when I walked in. Lisa was sitting in the floor, looking beautifully disheveled. The wine poured freely. The conversation ran the whole spectrum, from politics to business, and always circulated back around to sex.

I didn't need any drinks to lower my inhibitions that night. My inhibitions were lowered the minute I saw Greg and Lisa sitting together. Greg with his alluring eyes, and Lisa with her perfect physique--both of them radiating sex. I melted into the carpet. My eyes kept locking eyes with his, and I wanted his eyes to see what was happening in my mind. I waited for a look from her, and played coyly with my husband. Soon the conversation was on breasts, and I was complimenting Lisa on her set. Her shirt peeled off, and she told me that they were implants. I have always wanted implants, and she invited Paul and myself to touch them. I did so, and all I could think about was tracing my tongue around her nipples, up to her neck and down, down, down.....

Our bodies moved closer during this conversation. She wanted a kiss. The kiss began the fantasy. This wasn't the light, sensual kiss of our past encounter. It was a kiss full of lust and want. I recall Greg and Paul's conversation quickly grinding to a halt as we ran out of the room and landed on Greg's bed-pulling one another's clothes off. First her shirt, then her jeans. Goddamn, I thought. What a body, what a fucking amazing body. Lightly tanned, soft skin, large firm breasts, and a pussy that I was aching to taste. I pushed her back against the wall kissing her hard and deep, my breasts touching hers. I felt my nipples go hard. I have always loved the feeling of a woman's breast against mine. Her hands were grabbing at my breast, her head fighting mine downward, downward.

I won, arriving first at her breasts. Ummmm...tasting her skin, feeling her nipples harden in my mouth, between my fingers. I ventured downward, one hand on her belly, tracing a path with my tongue. The other hand, spreading her thighs. Down, down, until I could smell her scent--sweet and slightly citrusy. I wanted to taste her, but I also wanted to see my prize...her jewel, beautiful and perfectly shaped, and begging for my tongue.

With my fingers, I stroked her thighs, inching ever closer to those lips that I wanted to taste. Ummmm.....the first taste is always the sweetest. My tongue devoured her slit, down from her clitoris, down to her pussy. My tongue toured her insides. In and out, tasting Lisa's creamy filling. Ummm..the fingers, probing for that interior curve inside a woman's body that a man can't ever seem to find. Tasting those fingers as I bring the out and up to my lips...My lips on her lips, enjoying her taste, watching her clit twitch, her lips swell, her belly and breasts rise and fall quickly, in sync with the moans escaping her mouth. Then I look up at her face, and I see the look in her eyes. I hear Lisa telling me to get on my back, Her hands forcefully turn me over, as she whispers to me, I want to eat you.

I lay on my back, as she spreads my thighs and buries her head between them. I see Greg and Paul watching me, watching her. Knowing that I am fulfilling a fantasy of Paul arouses me. Knowing that Lisa and I are being watched by both men ignites me. She dips her fingers into my slit, and then calls Paul over for a taste. I am spilling on the floor, and I want to taste her while she eats me out. I pull over her, and lower my face to her pussy. Just the sight of her pussy, the taste of her juices sends me over.

Again, she pulls me. Come up here, she whispers. Sit on my face. Slowly, I bring my pussy down to her waiting tongue. Ummmm...grinding my pussy onto her mouth, her face is covered with my juices as I come again. Lisa flutters on my clit, and fucks my pussy with her tongue. I see Paul in front of me, mesmerized and shaking. I see Greg get up and move around to her feet. I know he is close, and he is behind me, and I know that he is enjoying the fruit that I just tasted.

I move from Lisa's face, and bend down to her for a kiss. I want to taste my pussy on her lips, to run my tongue across her teeth. Our mingled flavors to dance on our tongues. I look down at Greg, buried in her mound. I see his tongue moving across her slit, his lips enveloping hers. I bend down to share in his feast. Together we eat Lisa, our tongues deliberately touching, and I know that he is getting the taste of me that I got from kissing Lisa. Ummmmm. Our tongues touch again. I feel myself building up again.

I have always been able to come without stimulation. Talking can do it, the feel of warm breath on my ears and neck can do it. I feel the need to have every part of me filled with pussy and cock. Ummmm. I turn around and face my husband, my sweet Paul. He kisses me. Again, I build up, knowing that he is tasting mine and Lisa's pussy on my tongue and lips. I unzip his fly and remove his cock. Again, I am thirsty for the taste of cum in my mouth...this time I want to taste a man's cum.

I lower my lips to the tip of his cock, and dance my tongue around the edges. I lower my lips further, until his entire member is inside of me. I hear Greg and Lisa get up and move to the bathroom. The muffled sounds of their moans fills me up, and I release again. I begin moving quicker, sucking harder on Paul's cock. I feel it swell, build up, when suddenly Paul grabs my hair and pulls my head off of him. Let's go home so that I can fuck you like you've never been fucked before. We get up to leave, just as the coupled lovers exit the bathroom...both sated. I am envious of the couple and anxious to get home. I need to be fucked, to be filled. I offer a parting kiss to Lisa, and to Greg, and I wonder what the future holds for my fantasy...