Saturday Twist, Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara felt the orgasm rush up on her. She thrashed about on Nate, struggling to keep control, fighting the bonds like they were the only things keeping her pleasure away. Nate kept a hold of Tara, making sure she didn't fall off or let himself slip out. He watched as Tara bit down on the gag and whined into it, but she never took her eyes off Cindy. Placing his feet up against his buttocks, Nate pushed up into Tara, lifting her off the mattress as he unloaded his juices into her. Tara squealed into the gag as he impaled her deeper than before. As he brought her down to the bed, her world was rocked by her orgasm. It exploded through her without much warning. Nate grabbed her breasts to keep her from falling over, the pain shooting out from his grip mixing with the enormous amount of pleasure coursing through her. Finally she sagged in his grip as the orgasm subsided.

Nate gently rolled her over to his side and off of him. He got up off the bed and walked out to the bathroom. Using a towel to clean himself off he walked back into the room and cleaned Tara off. Once again Tara was trying to get him to untie her. He motioned for her to move over to his side of the bed. Cindy, still struggling, was watching the scene unfold in front of her. Tara moved over to the edge of the bed, and Nate pulled her the rest of the way off, helping her stand on her feet. He squatted in front of her and wrapped his arms around her legs. Nate stood up, letting Tara fall over his back, still holding onto her legs. With his prize slung over his shoulder, he picked up the bag and turned to face Cindy.

"We are going to use your room for some more extra-curricular activities. If you get loose, you are free to join us." With that being said, Nate turned and walked out of Tara's room, shutting the door behind him. Cindy knew she was helpless and yelled for them to come back, but the gag was doing its job perfectly and kept the noise to a minimum. Just then the door opened and Nate poked his head in. He gave one last look at Cindy, and winked at her, then shut off the light as he backed out of the room and shut the door.

12