Savannah Does the Milkman

Story Info
Early morning call gives new meaning to "milk run".
2.4k words
4.49
48.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

(Sorry y'all, I just had to)

Thank God it was Friday. One more day of work and then a blissful two week vacation in Houston, visiting with some old friends from high school. Savannah yawned hugely as she made her way down the back stairs of her home; destination the kitchen. Two cups of coffee, black, should get her started for the day.

She had just finished pouring herself a restorative cup when the phone rang. She walked over to the wall phone and lifted the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Savannah, my sweet, good morning." A thrill went through her as she recognized the voice of her mystery lover. Although it had been several weeks since their last encounter, lately he had taken to calling her at odd intervals during the day. They usually ended with her moaning her climax through the phone lines, her fingers soaking wet, and then the distinctive sound of a click ending their call.

"Good morning," she replied, trying desperately to keep her cool.

"I need a favor, love. But before I tell you what it is, I need you to tell me if you'll agree to it or not."

"Not even a hint, baby?" she asked.

"No, Savannah, dear; you just have to decide how much you trust me."

Savannah pondered that statement. It was true that she'd had sex (okay, incredible sex) with this man on many occasions, that he had never once hurt her. He had even finally allowed her a good look at him, all of him. And yet, she still didn't know what his name was, or how it was that he always seemed to know what she was doing. Still, the only shivers she felt at the moment coursing through her were those of delicious anticipation, not fear.

"Okay," she finally said, "what's the favor?"

"That's my girl," he approved. "In a few minutes, a delivery will be made to your back door, by the kitchen. A man will ring the buzzer, and will have two bottles of fresh milk. I want you to invite him in, sweets, and fuck him."

Savannah gasped at the request, her mind going over all the possibilities. Her mind raced with visions of what the man would look like; feel like.

"Still with me, sweets?" His voice broke her reverie, bringing her back to their conversation.

"Yes, yes I'm here." Her voice was breathless, husky with arousal. Already she could feel the telltale signs of wetness in her pussy flow.

"Good girl. I'll be watching." And then he hung up.Hurriedly she replaced the receiver and dashed to the bathroom off the kitchen. Viewing herself in the mirror, Savannah hurriedly ran a brush through her hair, just until the tangles were out. She had yet to dress, and wore only a knee-length satin robe. She rinsed her mouth and scrubbed them for a few moments. Fortunately, she had showered the night before and was freshly shaved. Lifting the hem of the robe, she viewed the smooth mound with satisfaction.

She made her way back into the kitchen, picked up her mug of coffee, and then decided she was wired enough. The buzzer sounded just as she dumped it down the sink. Quickly, she made her way over to the door, smoothed down her robe, and with a smile on her face, opened the door.

Savannah almost melted into a puddle at his feet. He stood well over six foot, broad shoulders that belonged on an athlete more than they did on a......milkman. He smiled at her, said a brief good morning, and began handing her the bottles of milk.

She took them from him, her hands shaking ever so slightly. "Oh, please wait just a minute; I have a tip for you." Giving him no chance to decline the offer, she deposited the bottles in the refrigerator and then turned back to face him.

Slowly, maintaining eye contact, she undid the ties of her robe. His eyes widened in shock, and awe. Like a man deprived (or is that depraved?), he slowly approached her, until their bodies touched; breast to chest, hip to hip, thigh rubbing thigh. Only, of course, Savannah was naked under her robe, and his clothes scraped against her flesh. His hands reached up and pushed the robe completely off. Then they grasped her shoulders firmly, and he guided her backwards until her bottom came up against her antique kitchen table. Its surface was bare of anything save the morning paper, which she quickly brushed aside.

His intense green eyes stared over every lush inch; he seemed inordinately appreciative of her smoothly shaven mound. His right hand cupped her between her legs and he grinned as he felt the revealing wetness on his palm. She was very wet, very much ready.

Without warning he plunged two fingers inside her aching pussy. Savannah lay back on the table and spread her legs, letting her feet rest on the hard surface of the table top. She arched upward with every thrust; he murmured his approval, and then she felt his tongue replace his fingers. She moaned loudly at the wet invasion; she was now frantic to have him fill her, but he had other ideas.

She imagined how she must look to him, with her legs spread wide.......her back arching off the functional wooden kitchen table........her cream resting gently on her lips. His mouth was relentless, merciless on her. Occasionally he would rub her clit, bringing her so very close, and then his not-so-gentle tongue would continue its own pleasurable torture.

His soft voice ordered her to stretch her arms above her head. Eagerly Savannah obeyed. He spread her legs further apart. He now fingered her as he nibbled on her clit, around the edges of her pussy. Again, she came close to climaxing, but he slowed his pace, and then withdrew his fingers completely. He seemed to know exactly how to tease her, to draw out her pleasure.

His wet palm rubbed over and around her soaking pussy; Savannah rubbed herself against the caress. A stinging slap on her clit made her pause, and then the pleasure of it soaked in. Again he rubbed her, and again applied a stinging slap to her swollen clit. Savannah moaned at the intense sensation. The near pain was enough to catapult her over the edge.

When her orgasm had subsided, she opened her eyes to see he had removed his clothing. He loomed over her; his erect cock was now aimed straight for her twat. But instead of thrusting inside, he carefully climbed onto the table with her. It held beneath his added weight. He moved forward over her body, until his cock lay between her breasts. He squeezed them around his dick and began a pumping motion. His thumbs and forefingers pinched her nipples.

Savannah raised her head to get a better view of his cock titty-fucking her. The tip of his dick bumped her lips, and taking advantage she stuck her tongue out so that she might lick him on every forward thrust. His appreciative groan encouraged further exploration. Leaning further forward, she closed her mouth around him and sucked. His cock twitched in her mouth, and he scooted closer to her mouth.

Forgetting for the moment what he had been doing, he now concentrated on moving his dick in and out of her mouth. "Oh, damn, that feels so good........I wanna come all over that pretty face." Savannah moaned in agreement, but then she remembered....her mystery lover wanted her to fuck him. After a few more moments, she reluctantly pulled back and scooted out from under him.

"Hmmmm, you taste great, baby, but what I really want from you is your wonderful dick inside me." Savannah purred her statement of intent, and after a brief pause the milkman followed her off the table.

She pulled one of the sturdy kitchen chairs out, indicating with one hand for him to sit on it. He sat down, and spread his legs slightly. His dick was stiff and stood straight, the perfect tool for her to impale herself on. Savannah quickly rummaged through the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and found what she was looking for. Smiling wickedly she approached him with two condoms clutched in her hands. Tossing one aside onto the kitchen table, she handed the other one to him.

When he had rolled it over his cock, Savannah approached slowly, letting his eyes roam over her flushed body. Leaning down, she kissed him softly on the lips, and then straddled him. His hands grabbed her firmly by the ass, and guided her pussy to rest at the very tip of her pussy. With a slow, grinding motion, Savannah lowered herself on him, taking every hard inch. Their mutual sighs of pleasured relief bounced around the room.

Staring into his gleaming eyes, she rode him; a steady pace that teased and pleased. "Hell, yeah," he gasped, and gripped her ass tighter in his hands. He pushed her to a quicker pace, and Savannah could barely keep up. Every thrust brought her clit against his warm flesh, an added friction. She whimpered, she mewed, she moaned.

The phone rang. At first they ignored it, but when her answering machine didn't pick up, Savannah decided she had better answer it. Whoever it was wasn't giving up. With a smiled apology and an "I'll be right back," she hurried over to answer the phone.

"Ah, Savannah, you're so wonderful to watch. I see the pleasure on both of your faces. But it's time for a change of pace, my dear. You've only just begun."

Nervously she looked over her shoulder, trying to look cool and collected. She was doing what he asked, all she wanted now was to go back over there and continue fucking her milkman. "Oh, really?" she enquired.

"What I really want to see, Savannah dear, is him fucking you in the ass. Don't you think it would feel good, sweet, to have his dick reaming you?" He chuckled at her giveaway intake of breath, and then hung up.

Replacing the receiver, Savannah walked back over to her milkman. He had removed the condom and was stroking his dick in one hand, all the while watching her.

"Everything okay," he asked.

"Yes, yes everything is....great."

Taking him by the hand, she urged him to stand up and brought him over once again to the kitchen table. Her hands shook slightly as she handed him the other condom, and then she turned away from. She bent forward and over the table, reaching back with one hand to play on her ass.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, yes baby, I will, I will." He massaged her ass cheeks, one hand sliding between her legs to tease her pussy. She was still very wet, her clit more swollen than ever. His dick bumped against her pussy, but "No," she said. "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

For a minute all was quiet. Savannah was afraid she had shocked him or disgusted him, but then she felt him probing her at the entrance to her ass. His fingers probed and stretched, stroked and pumped, readying her for him. And then she was alone for a second. She heard some rustling behind her, and then a thick fluid trickle along her ass cheeks. Her nose caught a hint of olive. He was using olive oil to lubricate her.

He rubbed it generously into her flesh and at her puckered hole. His fingers probed as deep as they could, and for a while he finger-fucked her ass. Her head dropped to the kitchen table as she moved her ass on those fingers. But soon it wasn't enough, and she was moaning her desperate need. "Fuck me, oh fuck me, now; fuck me."

Complying, he removed his fingers, and then she felt his cock-head begin its invasion. He pushed slowly, gently, relentlessly, until she felt his balls slap against her bottom. Damn, he's big, she thought, and then she thought nothing as he began fucking her. Soon he was pounding at her ass; hard, deep strokes. Savannah didn't mind. He had prepared her perfectly to take all of him. She reached down with one hand and stroked herself.

"Yeah, damn it's tight, so fucking good, baby," he muttered.

Savannah groaned in agreement. It was good, very good. She thrust three of her fingers inside her pussy. She could feel his cock inside her through the wall of her pussy. Her nipples rubbed along the smoothe surface of the table top. She was being stimulated on almost every level. Smell; she could smell of their combined sweat and her pussy juices. Feel; she had the feeling of being penetrated by his dick and her own fingers, the feel of the table abrading her hard nipples. Sound; she could hear the sound of their moans and groans of pleasure.

And though she could not see his dick pound into her, she could imagine with her mind's eye how it would be; how his large dick would look disappearing over and over into her ass, and how his face would tighten with the strain, the pleasure. As for the taste, she had already tasted him, and it lingered on her tongue.

He pounded harder and faster, his pace choppy. She sensed he was about to come. Her ass began to quiver, and then she exploded. Almost an electrical pulse ran through her body; her juices ran freely over her fingers. She could not hold back the scream of pleasure that escaped. "Oh, baby, yeah, I'm gonna cum too," he yelled.

Frantically, she pulled away from him. She rapidly turned and kneeled in front of him, quickly removing the condom from his dick. She took him in her mouth, suckled and licked. She felt him cum before she tasted him. It hit the back of her throat, and then slid down. He was wonderfully thick, tasted deliciously salty and musky. And there was so much of it! Some escaped from the corners, but she was able to swallow most of it. His hands had her head in a vice, as he held her glued to him.

He stared down at the beautiful mouth wrapped around him, watched her swallow his load. Damn, it felt good, he thought. He would have to thank his friend later for setting him up with this delicious woman. Later.

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers