Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
A Threesome turns into more with a neighbor.
3.2k words
4.25
30.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago my wife, Cindi and I started having threesomes with a long-time friend of mine, my old college roommate Tom. He lives about 900 miles away from us so we are usually only are able to get together a couple of times a year. We try to go to see him once a year and he tries to visit us once a year.

We always have a great time, it is a lot of fun and Cindi and I have always enjoyed it a lot. We don't meet with anyone else because we know it is safe to be with him and we don't have to worry about any complications.

About a year ago, Cindi and I rented a condo in a beachside high-rise just a few hours from where he lives and of course, we invited him to visit us if he could. Since we are now all at retirement age or a little beyond, that part has become easier.

We arranged the date and time and were all set for some fun.

Tom arrived mid-afternoon and we spent some time visiting and just catching up for a couple of hours. We shared stories of our families and activities since our last visit.

As it came close to time to have dinner I shared with Tom what our plan was for the evening.

I have always loved when Cindi dresses sexy with low cut tops, short skirts or anything that shows off her 38D breasts. Cindi has always been a very modest person and dresses much sexier when we travel out of town but over the last couple of years we started something new we do from time to time.

With the increase on availability of carry-out meals from most restaurants due to Covid when at home, we would sometimes have a "dress-up night" and order a meal to eat at home and Cindi would dress in some very sexy or slutty clothes while we had dinner. It would always be something she would never dare wear in public.

It was always fun and I would usually take pictures of her outfits.

We placed an order for our dinner and Tom and I left the condo to go get giving Cindi time to change clothes.

When we got back, she certainly didn't disappoint. She was wearing a white lace stretch top that was completely see-through, no bra, a short black skirt, black thigh-hi stockings and black high heels. She looked fantastic and very fuckable!

After Tom and I were able to stop staring, we sat out the food and sat down to eat. As soon as we did I got back up and walked over to where Cindi sat and told her I needed a little preview of what the evening was going to be like. She smiled and nodded as she reached up to unzip my pants and pull out my cock that was already starting to get hard. She leaned forward to suck it and give it a few licks before I sat back down trying with difficulty to get my dick back in my pants.

The rest of the meal was mostly us talking and joking around catching up as old friends do.

After dinner we decided to go out on our balcony and relax for a while to let our dinner settle before we started any fun activities. Cindi was a little nervous since it was still light out and one neighboring patio could easily see onto ours. The risk was low because often when we were there the neighbors were not and they would sometimes rent out their condo so it was not always the same people.

After some convincing, she agreed to go outside. We sat in our patio chairs enjoying a sunset when much to Cindi's horror someone stepped out onto the neighboring balcony and said, "Hi folks!'

It startled all of us a little but when we looked we saw a man, about our age, smiling and trying to be friendly while not be obvious that he was staring at Cindi's tits.

Cindi immediately crossed her arms in an attempt to cover herself as much as possible. It didn't work well but she tried. Tom and I introduced ourselves as did he. We chatted a little about where we were from and about ourselves. I could see Cindi starting to relax a little and I guess she decided "what the hell" and she stood up and walked over to the edge of the balcony where we were without making any attempt to cover up.

Our new friend, Ken kept up the conversation I am guessing mostly because he was enjoying looking at Cindi. Who could blame him, she looked so hot!

She grew a little more relaxed as the conversation continued and soon made no pretense about trying to cover herself. She denied it later but I am pretty certain she was starting to enjoy the attention of three men at the same time. She also felt pretty safe since we were separated by the balcony walls.

When Ken learned that Cindi and I were a couple, he asked where Tom's wife was and Tom said she was at home. Tom went on to say, without any detail that the three of us would meet up a couple of times a year, "for fun".

Ken said. "What kind of fun? What does that mean?"

Cindi was already starting to get even more uncomfortable. Tom just smiled and said, "Just fun!"

Ken was getting a little more brazen about staring at Cindi's tits and he said, "I like fun."

He paused for a bit and said, "Are you guys' swingers?"

I wasn't sure Tom wanted to come out and say it, so I responded. "We like threesomes and we have been doing this for several years. It is safe because it is someone we know and trust and it's very hot and a lot of fun!"

Ken just laughed and said, "My wife and I are swingers. We belong to a club back home that we attend parties about once a month."

"Where is your wife?" I asked.

"She went out with some friends and won't be back until late", he said.

I thought about it briefly and said, "We don't know you well enough to ask you to join us but if you would like to come over, I have always wanted a "cameraman" to video us. Interested?"

"Hell yes!"

I looked at Cindi to see if she was going to object and I could see she was nervous and excited but didn't look like she was going to object.

Ken said he would be ready to come over in a few minutes.

The three of us went back inside and I talked to Cindi privately to make sure she was okay with my plan and she said as long as he only watched she was fine. It seemed to me she was a little more excited about it than she admitted.

It was only about 20 minutes later that Ken rang our doorbell and we let him in. We went into the living room and sat and visited a little but it was all small talk to kill time until we were ready to start the real fun. Finally, I said to Cindi, "why don't you go change clothes so we can play a little?"

She smiled and a little nervously got up to go get ready.

I went and got my video camera and briefly showed Ken how it worked and then said I was going to get ready also. I had already showered before dinner so all I really needed to do was strip down to my underwear and walk back into the room.

Tom had stepped out to do the same, Ken was just patiently waiting for some fun to start.

I came back first, Tom was soon back also. Then Cindi came out.

She looked incredible, as always! She had pick a red teddy that was all lace on top cradling those gorgeous tits and a satin lower part that hugged her body and was just barely long enough to cover her pussy and ass. Cindi was receiving three very appreciative stares as she came over and sat between Tom and me.

The first thing Tom did was lift up the teddy to see if she had panties on, she did, but not for long.

Tom always loved Cindi's tits as much as I do, so he started squeezing them and kissing her on the neck. I started kissing her and reached down to touch her pussy. She was just as wet as I thought she would be.

Ken picked up the video camera and started filming.

Cindi let this go on for a few minutes then she reached over and slipped her hand inside my underwear to grab my cock. She started slowly stroking my cock while reaching for Tom's. Al moved around directly in front of us to video every move. I also saw him adjusting his cock in his pants.

Cindi was leaning back enjoying having a hard cock in each hand while her tits and pussy were getting thoroughly played with.

I thought Cindi would be a little more reserved with someone she didn't really know watching and videoing but it seemed to be of no importance to her at the moment. I was really glad about that. It also seemed to be making her a little more vocal than usual. I was very happy about that because I know I would end up with a video that I would be able to watch over and over!

Tom and I together spread Cindi's legs apart and leaned her back onto the couch so Ken could get a good shot of her dripping wet pussy as we played with it.

After a little more of this, Cindi sat up and stopped us. I knew where this was going so I leaned back and let her take over.

She turned to Tom and reached over and pulled off his underwear then turned and removed mine as well. She took a few more strokes on both of us before turning and sliding to her knees on the floor. She then had us move closer together repositioned herself, leaned over and started sucking his cock. She was slightly turned because she was clearly playing to the camera now. Slowly licking the head of his cock, placing her lips over the head and then slowly taking it in her mouth until is hit the back of her throat.

She went very slow, at first, drooling a lot to keep his cock slick. I knew her technique well. Cindi loves to suck cock. One of those few women that truly get sexually excited when she sucks. I could see her breathing a little faster from this new experience of the two of us plus a spectator.

It was interesting to me that she vacillated between being really into what she was doing and pausing to play to the camera. Cindi has always been a very sexual woman. She loves to fuck and suck but has always been a little reluctant to really let herself go, except on a few occasions. I was certain at this point tonight would be one of them.

I also noticed that although Cindi was always pretty reserved when not just us in the bedroom, tonight she was being a bit of an exhibitionist. She was avoiding looking directly at the camera but she would spread her legs showing off her pussy to Ken and she was constantly reaching to play with her pussy while she sucked our cocks. She was moaning loud enough at times so the camera could pick it up. Tom and I played along and were being very vocal also, calling her a "hot little slut", a "sexy cocksucker", the "hottest fuck", etc. The more we called her names the more it seemed to excite her.

After quite a bit of time had passed, Cindi was on the floor on all fours and she said, "Please, someone fuck me!"

I nodded to Tom and then moved to her face so she could suck me while she got her first cock of the night.

Tom moved in behind her and positioned himself to slowly slide his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Al came closer and zoomed in on Tom sliding his cock into Cindi's pussy. Then he panned up to see her taking my cock as deep into her mouth as she ever has.

Ken had a rather noticeable bulge in his pants, but then who wouldn't have.

I also noticed Ken was handling the camera like a real pro. No sudden movements that make it difficult to watch, but slow smooth movements. I was very pleased knowing I would have a great video of this party.

Tom would speed up then slow down as he pounded Cindi's pussy, enjoying the feeling but also wanting to make it last. After a few minutes of this he said, "Time to switch".

Tom pulled out and I did the same as we repositioned ourselves. I had Cindi roll onto her back and got on top of her. Tom got on his hands and knees over Cindi's face, lowering his cock to her mouth.

Cindi sucked his cock into her mouth as deep as she could as I put the full weight of my body slamming into her pussy.

Ken was still moving around with the camera but seemed to be enjoying his role as cameraman.

Tom and I went on as long as we could. I finally said that I was about to cum and Tom moved back so I could have at it. Ken was settled in a position to capture it and I let it go.

I didn't pull out and cum on her like in a porn movie, it just felt too good to stop. I plunged deep into her sweet pussy and let out a yell, "Oh fuck!!!" and just kept on pumping until I was all out.

As I pulled out, Ken was there to zoom in and capture my cum oozing out of her pussy. Cindi was trying to catch her breath but Tom didn't give her much time before rolling her onto her side and sliding his cock back into her from behind.

He started out slow, his hands on her shoulders giving him more leverage as he pushed as deep as he could into her already cum filled pussy.

I leaned back against the couch and just enjoyed the show. Cindi had already cum at least two times during all of our foreplay and I could clearly see her building to another climax.

I told Ken if he wanted I would take over camera duties if he wanted to play with his cock while he watched. He quickly took me up on the offer.

I took the camera and got in a position looking down on the two of them and was able to capture her beautiful face while he was fucking her hard from behind.

Cindi would occasionally look at me and the camera while rolling her eyes and softly saying "Yes, yes, oh yes!" Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, give me your cum!"

Tom was fucking her hard but she was fucking back just as hard.

Ken was sitting in the floor and had taken off his pants and was stroking his cock.

Cindi loves watching a guy play with their cock, especially while getting fucked. I could tell this was getting to her and I was right.

Cindi went over the edge at that point, her sexy body going into convulsions as she came. Tom slowed down for a bit to give her time to recover but he kept slowly sliding in and out.

Ken said he was about to cum so Cindi said, "Move closer! Cum on my tits baby!"

Ken slid over and Tom let her roll slightly back so Ken had a perfect target.

Ken started shooting jets of cum over and over onto Cindi's perfect tits. Cindi was moaning and rubbing his cum all her tits. As she did that I swear she came again.

Maybe it was an "aftershock" but it clearly had an effect on her.

As Ken settled back, Tom decided it was his time and started ramming his cock in as hard and as fast as he could. Cindi was just as determined to have him empty his balls into her and was pushing back as hard as he was fucking.

I was still getting it all in video.

Finally it happened. Tom came with a yell and a push that moved Cindi's body. Cindi let out a yell as did Tom, then he just collapsed gasping for his breath.

I had moved the camera to get his cock still twitching in her pussy so I also got it the moment he slipped out.

Cindi rolled onto her back and squeezed her legs together but I pushed her knees up and spread her legs so I could get a close up of her pussy leaking two loads of cum out of it.

When Cindi realized I was still taping, she slid her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing it. She pushed a little which caused more cum to ooze out. Fuck, that was hot and I had it all on video.

Cindi continued rubbing her pussy so I told her I wanted one more climax out of her before we stopped.

Cindi had her eyes closed, but she started slowly rubbing in circles around her clit. She would occasionally dip her fingers inside.

The three of us were all enjoying this show. Ken was continuing to stroke his cock, Tom was doing the same and I ran the camera. I would occasionally pan over to capture them playing with themselves because I knew that later, Cindi would enjoy seeing that.

I think at this point Cindi had had enough and just wanted to cum because she started to go so fast and hard it was obvious she was about to go over the edge.

Soon, she started moaning and shaking and finally went over the edge.

Of all of the things we have done over the years this was one of the hottest and the sexiest things I have ever seen. Not just of her, but ever. And we have watched a lot of very sexy x-rated movies.

As Cindi lay back catching her breath I shut off the camera and we all just relaxed for a while.

Cindi eventually sat up and the four of us just chatted about how much fun that had been and that we were glad Ken had been able to join us.

Ken thanked us profusely, especially Cindi and said he would be our camera man anytime we wanted. He gathered up his clothes and soon headed back to his condo while the three of us cleaned up and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

I had a feeling we would be seeing Ken again sometime soon.