All Comments on 'Saving a Marriage Ch. 02'

by OttoWeininger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

This could get really good.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Interesting

Certainly is trying to be erotic... But the author is making it sound like mind control. This is also provocative because in the past the commentators here on LW have made it clear that the "bitches" are always responsible for their actions, even if they are drunk, stoned or supposedly hypnotized.. Oh well, that reduces all moral dilemmas to a simple equation, she gave it up = BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He cheated no explanation, he should have sleeked a solution before cheating

She is a chucky wife, that's a twist from all the kill the bitch haters. Some her fault mostly his going outside the home in

Instead of working it out with her. For a lawyer he should have know better. We don't know what these two are all about the author has left out the facts of there lives.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Is too possible nonbelievers

This is possible dear readers ... Pay it forward you dummies, start with giving her a warm oil massage, complete with a happy ending both manually with hands and dive in there tongue first boys, give her two orgasms. Then my friends you can have that ball licking blowjob you so badly want. Watch a Nina Hartley instructional video or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Guys go check out the authors bio if you want a little insight!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Turn around

Well, that one didn't take very long to turn 180 degrees! I cannot see this becoming LW, nor even TLW!

Can it be Mind Control if it is Sweetie who turns the steering wheel to go into a chasm?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
OK. Maybe You Provide Balance

So many male writers in LW are wimpy submissive cuckolds that make nearly everyone's skin crawl that maybe you had to come along to provide balance. You scare every "normal" human in equal measure. Ted Bundy started out like you. Given the choice of the wimpy cuckold and you, I'd opt for the first flight to Mars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What???

You've got to be shitting me!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Tags show that this alleged story is posted in the wrong place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous