All Comments on 'Saving Her Husband's Job Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Why in he hell isn't she getting a pay check for her services

The little slut should use the leverage she now has over her husband's boss and do a little blackmail of her own.

She should tell Matt that she wants a percentage of the contract for her service or she won't work for him and may see if their competition needs her help.

An end if the year bonus for most valued employee should be presented to her at the company christmas party, and give her an award for working on all of the high dollar projects

Poor old Bob would sill be in the dark and stay like the mushroom he is. In the dark and fed a lot of shit.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Same old same old

There is nothing new so far. Pretty well written but boring and not erotic. Wonder if story might fit better in nonconsent ...

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Whore/Escort

Well JPB, you take her from being an honest, loving, caring wife to agreeing - one time - to saving her husbands job and within minutes she is a slut by asking and wanting seconds. The new girl - all of a sudden, after all these years and now she is (a touch of blackmail) the Company whore and she seemingly is perfectly happy with it and doing Matt a few times a week. What a gal.

So, when does she start giving out her private number (on her own) to the clients she especially likes and how long before she tells Matt she has been offered an extremely lucrative contract as an Escort to the 'Rich & Famous' and what does Matt want to do about it.

Actually, I liked her as a wife but I have to admit I'd like to know her without the knowledge of her marriage or handler, she'd be a great Hot Wife' contact for occasional stress relief and fantastic sex.

What guy doesn't like a beautiful, sexy woman that loves to fuck.

I do feel some pain for Bob but - you'll see to that...Right JPB?

mcnicnacmcnicnacover 13 years ago
enjoyed

Great story line and nice work on her progression...very visual...hope you continue with it, I would love to read about her with a woman.

mariesmithmariesmithover 13 years ago
Good start to her new career

I like the way this is developing but she has got a long way to go yet - I hope, as she slides into debauchery and abuse. It is good to hear how much she is enjoying the experience - it will be great to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for nigger fucking aids-whore

hope she dies of aids sooner rather than later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave this srory a 4.2* (84% = B+). I like the comment by 2ndThoughts on 11/05/10

I strongly believe that a very sexy wife with strong sex drive should be given a Hall Pass by her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟(4)

Like!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I try to take Bob's stories with a grain of salt, but Morton's ain't got enough for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, 5- (4.6 = 92%, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)

❀❀!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, gave you a 5 = 100% = A+ (*****).

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196929 days ago

good old-school story of cheating and voyeurism. I was not keen on the blackmail by Matt throughout the stories though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...