Saving Savannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you guys shot four Gators?" asked Kerrie. "Which two of you?"

They all started laughing again. "What happened?" asked Kerrie.

"We got one fucking Gator," laughed the judge. "Greg got him. It was beautiful. It was a clean kill too. But he didn't shoot him."

"Wait until you hear what he used for bait," laughed the Sheriff.

"Greg you didn't run over a Gator with the truck did you?" asked Kerrie. "That's not very sporting."

"Kerrie it was extremely damned sporting. I don't think I'd have tried it. But if he hadn't you'd be pretty upset by now," said the judge.

"Okay, somebody, tell me what the fuck happened," said Kerrie. "Are you guys drunk?"

"Okay, I'm calm again," said the Sheriff. "The guide had been taking us through all of these places that Gators usually hide in. We started out baiting them on a boat. But we didn't catch shit. The only thing I got was an attitude from listening to Pete whining about being killed by the sun. He had a fucking blanket in the boat to shield himself from the sun's "killing rays."

"So after lunch we decided to try out some of the less marshy areas that we could wade into. The guide explained to us that it was more dangerous but we'd have a better chance of getting our Gators. So we're tramping around through the marsh and not finding shit. We also couldn't go very deep out because Pete didn't have any waders. He was wearing them cowboy boots of his and didn't want to get any mud on them. He also couldn't walk very fast or very far without needing a break."

"So, the three of us decided to split up; two of us would continue hunting with the guide, the loser would stay there with Pete. At about that time, Pete started yelling about getting something in his boot. I told him to take his boot off and dump it out. So he sat down." They all started laughing again. Even Greg laughed a little bit. Pete however didn't find it funny.

"Pete sat down right on top of the biggest, meanest gator I ever saw," said the Sheriff. The gator was covered by mud. I guess he must've been like Pete, trying to keep the "Killing rays," off'a him."

"Pete jumped up and his boot went flying through the air. He screamed like a girl and the gator lashed its tail from side to side and caught Pete on that ankle without his boot and knocked him down. Then the gator started heading for lunch and only Pete was on the menu."

"The judge and I were in shock but we jumped up and ran for our guns along with our guide. I was sure we were going to be too late though, because one bite a that gator's jaws and Pete would a been popped. But Greg just leaped for the gator and stabbed him though the top of his head with that big assed hunting knife. I guess he hit him just right because the knife didn't glance off of the skull bones it went right in. Greg twisted the knife and actually broke the fucker off in that gators head. That was all she wrote."

The judge took over from there. "We were all shocked at what Greg had done and then we were all patting him on the back and talking about it. Pete stood up in all of that muddy water and started walking faster than we'd ever seen him walk. He had that high heeled boot on one foot and nothing on the other one. He was high tailing it for the truck yelling, "I'm going home now."

"We were only about a mile from where we'd parked but he didn't make it. We ended up having to carry him the last half mile or so. His ankle started to swell where the gator had caught him. They wrapped it up for him in the visitor's center at the entrance of the park we were hunting in. When we got up this morning we had to take him to a real clinic because it looked like the scratches were becoming infected. They didn't know if it was from the swamp water or the gator. They cleaned it out and gave him a prescription for antibiotics."

"I think this was the funniest fishing trip we've ever had, even though we didn't catch much. We caught a bunch of fish. Greg caught a gator and Pete caught an infection," said the Sheriff. They all started laughing again. As the Sheriff and the judge said their goodbyes and got in the truck to drive away, Kerrie looked at Greg and thanked him. "Greg, you probably saved Pete," she said. "I knew he'd be okay with you there. I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'm going to get him home."

Kerrie and Pete went towards her car. Greg and I went into the house. I pulled him by the hand that I hadn't let go of since they started talking.

"Vannah, I'm a little tired," he said. I didn't say a word. When we got into the house, I noticed that a couple of the guys who worked in the computer lab were watching something on the big screen TV in the living room. I pulled Greg out of the house onto the deck and past it. I went back into the trees that provided all of the shade. I didn't want anyone to hear what we were going to talk about.

"Vannah..." he began.

"Shut up," I snapped. I was pissed and he knew it. I had to take a couple of minutes to compose myself. Greg stood there watching me and he reached out to hug me.

"Don't you ever do anything like that again," I screamed. "I don't care who it is." I pushed him away from me. I wasn't ready to be hugged or calmed down until I'd had my say.

"If anything had happened to you...Don't you know what that would have done to me?"

"But Vannah, Pete needed..." he sputtered.

"Fuck Pete," I screamed. "Greg there are two people who count, here. You and me, that's it. If we have to walk away from this house, this town, all of these people and all of this shit, it's fine. If we have to get jobs at McDonald's and start all over again, that's fine, as long as the two of us are together. Do you understand?"

"Yes Vannah," he said.

"I can't do this by myself," I said. "I don't even want to. Until you walked that psychologist out of here and started helping me with the baby, none of this was real to me. I just couldn't face the fact that there was a child growing inside of me. Maybe I was in shock. Maybe I'm just stupid, but until that day I didn't take any of it seriously. I was still trying to get you to notice my butt. I had never thought about being somebody's mother. That stupid psychologist had me remembering just how I came to be pregnant and for a few seconds until you got to her, I started thinking about actually doing what she suggested. You saved this baby, Greg. If it weren't for you, she would never be born. Do you understand what that means?" I asked.

He nodded. "It means that I have to make sure that everything goes well and that you stay healthy so you can give birth to a healthy baby and get her started out in her life."

"Which means that you can't go off doing dumb assed things that put you in danger," I snapped. "Can you accept that responsibility?"

"Yes Vannah," he said. I continued glaring at him and then I trembled one more time. "I'm ready to be hugged now," I said. And he picked me up and hugged me. He sat me down on our favorite lounge chair and started rubbing my new favorite lotion into my ever swelling bump. Suddenly his eyes got huge and he raised his hands up in the air like he was afraid.

"She moved," he said.

"Yeah, she's pissed at you too," I snapped.

A little while later we went into the house and up the stairs. Greg went into his room to take a shower and get rid of the sweat from driving all day. When he came out of the shower and crawled into his bed he bumped into my leg.

"Vannah, what are you afraid of now? Or are you practicing for another storm?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "And remember I'm still pissed at you."

"You're in my bed," he said. "Your room is at the other end of the hall."

"I moved while you were gone," I said. I pulled the chain attached to the ceiling fan and turned on the light. "I had some of the guys move some of my stuff in here. I had to put some of your clothes into the other closets so my stuff would fit. And I moved my dresser in here too. You have a lot of friggin' workout clothes. Why do you need so many pairs of running shoes? Aren't you getting into bed?"

I turned out the light and moved against him. During the night we ended up with his arm cradled protectively around me with one hand on the watermelon in my belly. Even before she was born he was protecting her while she slept.

I tossed and turned during the night. I ended up with my giant belly pushed against his stomach and his arm resting on my ass. One of my legs wrapped itself around him and when I woke up there was a tent poking itself against the place that I really wanted it.

If he hadn't been wearing those boxers, another of our problems would have solved itself. I looked over at the clock and saw from the LED numbers that it was only four a.m. Of course, with a baby on top of my kidney I really had to pee badly. I un-wrapped my legs from Greg and very carefully tried to pull apart the opening in his boxers.

I plodded into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I was sure the baby was working against me. A few minutes ago I had to pee like a racehorse. But now that she'd settled into position somewhere else barely a few drops came out.

Greg was a pretty heavy sleeper. Part of it may have been from his adventures over the past few days and him being worn out. Of course, our emotionally charged talk might have also had something to do with it, but he was out like a light.

I took off my panties and dropped them by the side of the bed. I straddled him and then reached behind me. Finding the object I was looking for, I lined it up and leaned back. It wasn't a foot long or as big around as my wrist but it filled me up just fine. I felt like all of the air was being pushed out of me and I gasped as every nerve ending in my vagina went off at the same time.

Unfortunately, Greg started to wake up and tried to push me off. "No way Jose," I said and started to push myself down further. I had never done this before, but I'd seen Jennifer do it to Melvin. Actually, I had never initiated sex period. All I'd done was to either let someone know they could have me for a car or a tank of gas and they had done the rest. Usually they liked me either bent over so they could see my ass moving while they fucked me or with me flat on my back and my legs spread.

I pushed my hands against his shoulders to keep his from grabbing me and pushing me off. Then I just started scooting my ass up and down. It was the best feeling I've ever had. Greg started to react to me. His dick seemed to swell and get even harder. He gently grabbed my ass and started to pull me deeper into him. He also started pumping his hips into me too. "Oh, shit," I moaned. I don't know what he was doing to me but this wasn't sex. At least it wasn't the way it had been done to me up until then.

It just felt so good I couldn't imagine ever not doing this. My breathing was ragged and harsh and I just felt like I needed to get him even deeper into me. I started bouncing and moving against him harder and faster. "Come on Greg, fuck me," I whined. "Faster, harder."

"No," he said. He reached up and pulled my face to his. He was so gentle even though our linked loins were still moving at a frantic pace. And he kissed me. I hadn't been kissed in I don't know how long. I think the only boy or man who had kissed me was Charlie and that was before he got me drunk. The Druckers never kissed me. They bit my neck and slobbered against it but I always turned my face away from them while they fucked me. And it didn't feel like this. I just wanted it to end with them.

I was feeling at that moment like I wanted this to last forever. It just felt like I was going to explode and melt into nothingness or Greg and I would merge into one being. His tongue parted my lips and started touching mine. It was like a circuit was completed and I just needed more and more. I tried to suck his tongue into me while hunching my hips against him at the same time. I was feeling really funny too because I knew that something was about to happen.

When it did, I almost passed out. I had given myself orgasms but I'd never had one that was given to me by someone else. It was out of my control and that was what made it so devastating. When you do it yourself, you have control over it. You can stop at any time or just back off and stretch it out. When I Jilled off in the shower. I often thought about Greg, but having him actually inside of me, doing this to me, plus the fact that it was beyond my ability to stop made it incredible. I just lost all control over my body and pancaked against him.

And he picked that moment to let go inside of me. "Vannah," he gasped, then I felt his hot emissions flooding my insides. It was enough to start me off again and the fireworks were just as big the second time.

A few minutes later we were lying there wrapped in each other's arms. It felt incredible to me. I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be, anyone I'd rather be with, or anything I'd rather be doing.

People had been telling for a while now that all I had to do was decide what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Now I knew, I just couldn't figure out what the job description was.

There are some things that men simply can't be trusted with. Those tender moments between two people in love are one of them. While I lay there basking in the afterglow, my first one, mind you. Greg had to go and fuck it up.

"Vannah, I'm really sorry. I tried to pull out, but I just..." he said. That was it, the moment was ruined and I was pissed all over again.

I got up and went into the bathroom. He really had shot a lot of his stuff inside me. It was dripping out as I started to pee.

I guess what made it so bad was my experiences up until then. Usually after one of the Druckers did me they just got up and walked away without saying anything. Zeke sometimes kicked me. Not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to let me know that he could do anything he want to me, whenever he wanted and that I didn't mean a thing to him.

What Greg did, hurt me worse. There I was lying there on top of him, full of love and that stuff he'd just put in me. I was halfway expecting him to finally be honest and tell me he loved me.

But instead, I get an apology. Now if we'd been two single adults who'd just engaged in casual sex and hadn't used a condom since they were both clean, I'd probably be glad that he was taking an interest in not making me pregnant.

In our case, since I was already pregnant that didn't matter. So I started to wonder if he'd just said it because he didn't want to waste his precious sperm in one of them "white women."

In any case, when I got off of the toilet, he was standing there looking down at the floor. He looked so hurt, and I couldn't even begin to figure out what he was so upset about.

"I don't even know how that happened," he said. "At first I thought it was a dream, and then I realized..."

"Greg, did you like it?" I asked.

"Very much," he said. "Sorry, but I really did think I was dreaming."

"I started it," I said. "You really were asleep. But the next time you try to apologize for cumming inside of me, you won't get any for a long time. Now feed me, between you shooting your bodily fluids in me and your daughter draining all of the nutrients out of me I'm exhausted and starving at the same time."

The next few weeks were happy ones. I developed a voracious appetite; both for food and for sex. It was so different with Greg. It was so important to him that I enjoyed it too. He gave me massages until I just ached for him. I'd given blow jobs before, but no one had ever pleased me orally. The first time he did it, it was so intense that I thought I was going to shoot my baby across the floor. After he'd finished me off, I just sat there with my legs tightly closed and my knees pulled up to make sure that nothing, not even air touched my pussy. It was too sensitive.

"Where did you learn to do THAT?" I screamed, looking at him through eyes as big as saucers. Most of the day, while Greg was away from me even though it was usually only for a few minutes, rarely more than an hour, I just burned to have him come back to me. I usually liked to take a book or one of my catalogs and sit out in the shade around the pool. Lately, I'd had the feeling that someone was watching me while I sunned myself. I had two possible culprits in mind. I was sure that either Pete or Mark was watching me. Kerrie put my mind at ease though. She came and sat down with me one afternoon when I had that feeling.

Since she'd just come from the manufacturing building, I asked her what she'd been doing. She told me that she'd had a meeting with Pete to talk about buying the new machines. I asked her if Mark had been there. She told me that he hadn't because he was setting up one of the machines for the next run of parts. That let me know that it couldn't have been either one of those guys. She stiffened suddenly and told me to turn around but to do it very slowly because someone was watching me and she didn't want to scare him off. I turned to see a huge raccoon sitting on the wall only twenty yards or so behind me. It was rare to see them in the daytime, but the heat had probably made him seek shade.

In the evening, if we weren't already in bed, we'd get together with some of our friends and talk about whatever came to mind. One of the things they often talked about was how beautiful the swamps were and all of the things you could see there. I wanted to see it badly.

Greg decided to take me out into the swamp on one of those guided tours on an airboat. The only thing that shocked me about it was that I didn't even have to ask him.

We set out about a month before I was due to give birth. I'd been getting crabbier every day so maybe Greg had decided to take me just to give the staff a break. Our guide was a big Cajun guy. I could barely understand most of the things he said. He seemed to be really nice and Greg liked him but a lot of the things he said just rubbed me the wrong way.

It also seemed like everything just went wrong that day. First, I was so heavily pregnant that I had trouble getting up into the airboat. I let out a string of curse words that caused both of them to smile and look in opposite directions. Greg picked me up and put me into the airboat. He asked me where I wanted to sit. The airboat had four seats. There was a seat for the driver with one seat next to him. There were two additional seats behind those.

I guess Greg thought that it would be better for me to sit near the driver. I got pissed because I thought it was some more of his black/white bullshit. So I told him that I'd sit in the back and HE would too.

As soon as the driver started the powerful motor and the fan started, I jumped up and started waving my arms around. "Turn that damn thing off," I screamed. "I don't want my baby to be born deaf."

"Don't they have another kind of boat we can use?" I snapped. Greg spoke to the driver and he got me a pair of headphones to cut down on the noise. Greg told me that the noise and vibration was the reason that he wanted me to sit near the driver, because I'd be further away from the fan and motor.

I felt bad then because I'd misjudged him. I put the headphones on and smiled at him. Then I realized that they were talking and I couldn't hear them. I lifted one side of the headphones off of my ears and heard the driver telling Greg he knew what he was going through. His first wife had been an absolute bitch when she was pregnant too.

Once we got started it was really fun. Riding an airboat is something that you just have to try. The driver took us around a preset course on the tour. We saw a few other boats from the same company. At each location the driver would stop and talk about the plants and animals from that area. It was fascinating and it almost cost me my life.