All Comments on 'Scars Ch. 09-13'

by cross13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

This is another great chapter and I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Your story gets better with each chapter. The story is well written and I liked that you slowly build the characters and story line. I can't wait to read the next chapter so I hope you won't take to long in posting it.

I liked that you spaced the chapter but you shouldn't make them so big a gap. I know you wanted to make it longer so that it wasn't 1 page. But I think you could have made 2 pages with out all that space between chapters. So next time don't space it so much. Keep up the wonderful writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
....again well done!

Better and better writing building on good stuff to start with!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Emily seems like the type to require extra attention from any guy she is with. What is she going to do if Dylan join the military? It takes a strong person to endure the absences of their spouse on long deployments and trainings.

cross13cross13over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As to all the comments, sorry about the spacing in between chapters, it was an accident. And a little tid bit, once I start writing the next portion, you'll see that Emily isn't quite as needy as she portrays herself. She just has self-esteem issues that will be discussed in the next submission. Im sorry, but it will take a while to get the next piece in as I still don't have an editor/coauthor. Inspiration comes spuratically and unannounced. Thanks, and hang in there. I promise I'll try to make it worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next

Any word on next CH? Its. Been a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!!!!!please!!!!!

more please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was very good but would like to see a finishing chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous