All Comments on 'Scars Ch. 09-13'

by cross13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was very good but would like to see a finishing chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!!!!!please!!!!!

more please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next

Any word on next CH? Its. Been a long time

cross13cross13over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As to all the comments, sorry about the spacing in between chapters, it was an accident. And a little tid bit, once I start writing the next portion, you'll see that Emily isn't quite as needy as she portrays herself. She just has self-esteem issues that will be discussed in the next submission. Im sorry, but it will take a while to get the next piece in as I still don't have an editor/coauthor. Inspiration comes spuratically and unannounced. Thanks, and hang in there. I promise I'll try to make it worth it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Emily seems like the type to require extra attention from any guy she is with. What is she going to do if Dylan join the military? It takes a strong person to endure the absences of their spouse on long deployments and trainings.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
....again well done!

Better and better writing building on good stuff to start with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Your story gets better with each chapter. The story is well written and I liked that you slowly build the characters and story line. I can't wait to read the next chapter so I hope you won't take to long in posting it.

I liked that you spaced the chapter but you shouldn't make them so big a gap. I know you wanted to make it longer so that it wasn't 1 page. But I think you could have made 2 pages with out all that space between chapters. So next time don't space it so much. Keep up the wonderful writing.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

This is another great chapter and I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous