All Comments on 'Scenes from a Marriage'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 584 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story on the whole site

Nuff said

davwoodavwooover 6 years ago
I assume this is how many failed marriages disintegrate 5*

Yes a good rendition of a marriage breaking apart. When my wife cheated on me with my best friend, I thought I could handle my feelings towards her for the sake of our children. After a year of reconciliation someone else came along, this time my turn. I knew that one reason for my liaison was to hurt my wife the other was that I no longer felt a sexual attraction for her. She endured another year of me cheating on her before we divorced just calling it quits. My second wife and I have been married for 22 years. I know two wrongs don’t make it right but my ex deserved the payback. To this day we are still close friends because she was beholding to me for the financial support I provided above and beyond child support and alimony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brilliant. Poignant. Real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bad ending

In reality, it may have turned out like you wrote it, but you could have made a much more romance story with a different ending. I'm disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Was recommended by another author at the end of their story. So glad I read it!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't know how many times I am compelled to read this story.

But I know this won't be the last time. Profound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FOUR STARS... LEANING TO FIVE

The bitter taste that the cheating slut can't get out of her mouth isn't her stud muffin's cum.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
After numerous readings . . .

. . . it still strikes me as one of the finest and most emotional submissions in the Loving Wives category on Literotica. So intense, so sad, so painful. The lesson learned is clear - cheating has severe consequences and destroys lives. Thank you again and again, Ohio.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 6 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

Realistic. 'Nuff said.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHAT NERVE THAT CUCKOLD HAS

to get mad and upset about being cheated on. TK U MLJ LV NV

VenustasVenustasalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable story - thank you

To those who commented that his response was over the top should realise that it was necessary to be harsh so that Lynn would learn her actions had all but destroyed their marriage. She also needed to experience what it is like to be on the receiving end of betrayal and how destructive it is. An immediate challenge and a slapped wrist would not do that.

To those horrified at him peeing over the dinner should know that pee is sterile as it leaves the body and presents no immediate health issues.

@Carnillia

You are wrong - check your facts before you sound off.

A man who tolerates his wife being unfaithful is a Wittol (an old English word seldom used these days).

A cuckold is any man who's wife is unfaithful whether he knows about her activities or not.

VenustasVenustasalmost 6 years ago
Whoops!

In my last comments I included my comment for Ohio's Preemptive Strike story so my over the top paragraph does not belong here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Overcritical & betrayedbylove 03/02/16

I've gone back and forth on this issue. GENERALLY speaking, I come down on the cut her loose side, but NOT because of "once a cheater, always a cheater." If one is to take that stance, then you shouldn't marry any woman who ever cheated in her past, and I don't believe that.

While "once burned, twice shy" MIGHT apply, as I said in an earlier comment, having been forgiven once, wouldn't she have at least at least a subconscious expectation of future forgiveness?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

A superb story, well done.

Oh and when he pissed on the table I laughed out loud, so thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad story

This writer is pretty good, I have been reading your stories lately, I wonder, is OHIO a woman? She must be. This was a really good one, Matt did stay longer than he probably should have but in the end the only solution to betrayal like this is separation (or you WILL lose your mind and be reduced to something you dont want to be), Matt did do it all like a gentleman even though in the therapy scene he did sound a little pathetic and the crying with the open door while he must have been able to hear her outside of the room also kind of was a little stupid. Besides that i liked it, some women dont really understand how truly BIG a deal it is for a normal, healthy, decent and not-retarded man to have someone you love betray you like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All too true

All too real. I liked the fact that she at least accepted that she had been found out. She didn't try to lie and cover it up. What I can't stand, literally HATE if fact, is that when he is divorced, free and clear, and finds someone else, she's all hurt by it. Bitch should have thought the end, BEFORE thinking of beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Kids Get "Fucked"!

Young kids and the mother/wife is so irresponsible that she allows herself to get caught up in an adulterous "fling"? Her ex is well rid of her! ~ The children are already confused about their parents' break-up so you have to wonder just how screwed up their view of relationships will be as they grow. Sad,sad story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fitting

she betrayed her marriage, her morals, her values, her husband, her family, her children, she deserves to cry the rest of her life 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty Good

This is rather cliche but it is also rather realistic. This is how it goes. One betrayal is all it takes, the trust is gone and after that anything else is extremely hard to revive. Some marriages survive but it is extremely hard. It is easier when a man cheat since they rarely do that with emotions and make break much easier. Women usually involve emotions in cheating and then it is harder to save the marriage.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 6 years ago
You've been there

It never goes away, just becomes another chronic condition, like arthritis or angina, that ibuprofen or nitroglycerin dulls but never cures.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
His Crying

"It was crying. It was Matt, crying quietly, probably into his pillow. Lynn stood, listening; then she slowly turned away, and walked back down the hall to the guest room." - I'm not sure if it's been said before, but if there was ANY chance of saving the marriage, this was it, and she blew it! She should have gone into his room, thrown her arms around him, and cried along with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very sad but so real and true.

But an honest image of a painful crisis. With all the fantasy torn away, there is real pain and loss. No excuses, no justifications, no bull shit - Just raw emotion and plain storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has A Good Grasp About Infidelity

The problem is how a persons mind is made up, their experiences in life and if they may have disabilities/mental health issues. I would not condone adultery as I have an unusual autism so once would be enough. Others may not mind enough that they can get back together. It seems that the two are at logger heads in the feed back each saying the other is wrong. Well both are right I have one wife and is the only person I had had sex with but I would drop her as I could not look to have sex with her again if she did it with another but that is me, some will condemn it others may agree. We are all different just try to see each others side.

I feel this storey is very good. It’s funny how the person who is guilty always wants to reconcile and is shocked when it does not happen. Risk vs consequence. The risk of having an affair to the consequence of it being found out. I also think the wit, although serious, adds to the storey. I feel the lesson of urinating over the evening meal is absolutely a brilliant example of a graphical representation of what she did and how he feels. Top marks.

Had the writer been female I feel they would have reconciled, but as I said every one is different.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I agree with Brooks on this one. It is sad, but so is life. Even if it is a wonderful marriage, in the end you have to watch and listen to your mate die. I wont do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The wife's lover gets away without paying any cost. Disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry sbrooks103x

There was no saving this marriage. The wife made sure of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What did she expect? He took the only honorable course of action!

A very good and haunting story! It stays with you always. Must be about the 10th time that I have read it. Thank Ohio you're a great writer! Not good ... GREAT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Maudlin.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
😞 so sad

Very poignant.

I was shocked & gobsmacked when he pissed all over the dinner—but then I understood him.

Extremely moving story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
This should be mandatory reading...

... for anyone considering an affair. It rings true from start to finish. This is the pain and suffering, the doubts and loss that I have seen too many times in the victims of infidelity. Some make it. Very many do not. In the end, trust can not be earned. It can only be given and once betrayed it is very hard to give again. Very, very well written. 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short story...

...but covered all the essential points. Five stars.

Chewies_DadChewies_Dadover 5 years ago
Wow

Sadly, there's no way to leave 7 stars. This one deserves them!

NicealloverNicealloverabout 5 years ago
Tragedy

I wish he could see that his love never died. The sad truth is that the children suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5

Superb.

Sad. Sublime.

JMAS

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Realistic

This story really shows the pain of betrayal and how hard it is for a marriage to survive, despite the fact both want to try to save it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Proves you don’t need to have 10 pages to tell a high quality story.

Kudos for a simply excellent tale.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Very sad and very well written. 5*****

I was hoping they would make it, but betrayal can do this. Sometimes you just can't come back from the pain and the loss. Truly a sad story about a very foolish wife.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 5 years ago
No matter how often I read it

that opening scene chills my body and soul. Any man with the slightest hint of insecurity would experience himself in it. That excludes alpha males, of course.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 5 years ago
@sbrooks103x 5 - 11 - 18

Here's the problem. Regarding the last sentences of your comment, you said, possibly subconsciously, because she was forgiven once should she stray again she would be forgiven. I'm of the mindset that once the husband lost his trust, there was no saving the marriage. In his mind he might figure, well, she did it once. She might do it again. Trust was broken, never to be regained. He will marry the new girlfriend and live happily ever after. What happens to the cheater is conjecture. She'll probably meet someone. Maybe a few different someone's. But can she commit and remain faithful? She cheated on the love of her life, what makes you think she wouldn't do it again with his replacement?

One of the best tales on this site. You can discuss this forever and come up with tons of solutions. Should be on everyone's favorite list.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
One of your best

Now this is one story that doesn't need anything else said.

She betrayed him and now lives in a broken home probably struggling to make ends meet and dealing with 2 kids who miss their dad.

No doubt she will eventually meet someone else but she will always know how much she hurt her husband and more importantly her children.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 5 years ago
Masterful . . .

Masterful . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good in its way

I am not a fan of what I consider this type of minimalist writing: going from scene to scene and with no back ground or information regarding wife or husband. We know she had sex with a coworker. It might have been one drunken time or months of constant sex. We know she had great remorse and stopped immediately and tried to do every thing she could to undo it (which is impossible of course) and she was sincere about it. We know husband couldn't get over it, left her and found a new partner. For today, this is merely a mood piece and I guess I am not in the mood. Ohio is still one of my favorite writers.

anon.1

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great

Great story of the true cost of cheating. You just can't make it up to someone.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
Short & to the point

Hey, what's wrong with little "fling" ? Sounds like shes gonna pay for that cock the rest a her slut life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Woefully lacking in...

...germane detail. It is no more than the skeletal structure of a story as it stands. It needs to be nourished by filling it out with facts such as: the reason for her infidelity and the husband's contribution to the event. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poignant

Stark and to the point tableaux of events. Great writing; keep it up.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Short lacking in details but 4 stars

Caught and whys' skipped

Just couldn't forgive and /or forget

Covered enough

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
milage

Ohio can get more in a story with no wasted words or details. This is an excellent example of that.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
New Story

A new story referenced this so I came back to it, and a few things still strike me.

First and foremost was her walking away from his room after hearing him crying. That was SUCH a keystone moment. It might not have changed the outcome, but NOT going to him made the final outcome a done deal.

I continue to go back and forth between the "Once burned, twice shy," and the "She got away with it once, she'll do it again" schools of thought on giving her another chance. IF she was to be given another chance, (and for me, NOT ignoring his crying would have helped there!), there would have to be a strong post-nup to protect him from a recurrence.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
After Styleguy

This is great in a harsher way. Having her children tell her what her stupidity has cost her has to be devastating. Perfect.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
The Salient Point of the Story

The author finally puts a stake in the heart of all the cheating apologists when Matt says to the therapist: "I imagine it might help Lynn--to get it off her chest. But I certainly don't see how it would help me.

"To be honest, Dr. Harshman, it seems to me I'm in enough pain already."

Bravo!!!

Not only does Matt short circuit Lynn's attempts to come up with excuses and cliche's for her actions, he also denies the good Dr. any strategy by which partial blame for the adultery can be transferred to him i.e. no guilt trips.

I am often frustrated when LW authors set up a "meeting" between the adulteress and her husband so that she can explain in excruciating detail the length, breath and depth of her betrayal. Why would any husband want to listen to that? It can only add to his pain.

Perfecto!!!!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad outcome

This is what cheating really means, all the rest is nonsensical noise. Short and poignant.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Ouch!

This story blasts through all the BS and lays it out, cheating hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The computer in the library of our house is top-of-the-line and I keep it up-to-date with regular online updates of the operating system, anti-virus software, and our other software applications." I guess it's a 'good' thing you didn't invest in an UPS.

"I thought you might like to see what it feels like when someone pisses all over something you care about, something you've put a lot of time and love and effort into. I thought it might be a learning experience." It can't be any clearer than this.

"Do you really think that there's ANYTHING you could tell me that would restore my trust in you, Lynn? Make me feel like I wouldn't have to worry about you for the rest of my life, wondering when the next time will be that you jump into bed with another man?"

"Lynn looked down at her lap. Very quietly she said, "no, Matt. I don't think there is anything I can say that would do that." Now she begins to understand.

To the ones that commented that the story was too short and didn't have enough background, that's exactly the point. Look up the definition of a 'flash story'. One of Ohio's best in one page. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What?

What? No details about him going to the bank and moving money around? We don’t even know what the banker was wearing!!! Did he cut the cable? Did he make her pay for her own gym membership from now on? (Sarc tag)

Thanks! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In a low voice she said, "you know this is not what I want. I never wanted this."

Matt stopped moving for a moment; but he didn't turn around.

"If you never wanted this why did you do the one and only thing that would ever make it happen?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally,

A story of how it really is. 5 *'s. Any criticism would be from mindless idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TRUTH HURTS

Thanks. Great story. At last, not stereotype, a real believable story..

signed ....lowkeyone

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but the thing that still gets be is her not going to him when she heard him crying. That MIGHT have been the thing that brought him around.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Wow... I found this truly heartbreaking.

Odd... I was hoping and fearing a reconciliation in this story.

Thank you for sharing.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
@sbrooks103 re. hug

— I agree with you, but... from her point she may think that him knowing she saw him crying would make him feel emasculated and/or embarrassed, so she gives him his “privacy”. You’re right in that he was at his very lowest point then (but we only know it from our God POV) and could have used her support and knowledge that she was there for him irregardless anything else — “I may have shit on you, but I still love you. I’m sorry.”

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Been over 2 years since I read this, and I stumble upon it again.

STILL one of the best stories on Literotica — Flash or not.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

A really good story, direct and very much to the point.

Cheating kills love and marriages, reality folks!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Read again still great and enjoyed loved pissing on table

Agree with others comments

IF she had went to him when he was crying I could have accepted reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Consequences...

Maybe she should have thought of those before she fucked around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OHIO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

OHIO, DID LITEROTICA READERS, PUSSY WHIP YOU? TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE JUST TOO HARSH? THEY LIKE WRITERS THAT ARE MORE IN TOUCH WITH FEMALE FEELINGS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MALES? YOU USED TO BE A MALE WRITER, WITH BALL BUSTERS, BUT, LAST SEVERAL STORIES YOU HAVE GONE OVER TO GAY BLADE SIDE, IT'S SOMETHING HE DID THAT MADE HER FUCK THE OTHER GUY, ETC. HUSBAND HAS TO EITHER GET HER BACK OR HE JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. WHATEVER, HE WILL NOT TAKE IT ON LIKE A MAN, OPEN DOOR, INSERT FOOT TO ASS, KICK HARD, SHUT AND LOCK DOOR, IT'S CALLED DIVORCE.FIND GOOD WOMAN AFTER GAINING CUSTODY, OF KIDS, BECAUSE OF ADULTERY, LETTING BOTH PARENTS, FRIENDS, AND EVERYONE KNOW WHAT SHE DID AND WHAT SHE IS. IS HOW SIMPLE IT IS?

DarknsDarknsalmost 4 years ago

I’m grateful to Qhml1 for referring readers to you and this story in his submission called “The Cost”.

I enjoyed reading it and found it a refreshing change to many I’ve read in this genre or subject. Thank you.

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
5*

I have to agree with Darkns, the Qhml1 story “the cost” pointed me to this one. Similar, yet with nice differences. I have heard/read that you were pretty much done writing - after being savaged by many cruel anons. That would be a travesty. You have honed your craft well Sir. Don’t abandon it.

Thank you for your stories.

Wayne

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 4 years ago
Great!

I personally think this is your masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
acuckandawimp

Douglas is still walking around with a smirk compliments of this author

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
The price of infidelity

The children are left to suffer too.

DarknsDarknsalmost 4 years ago

@Wvrjjr ... nicely worded, mate! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
superb...but unfinished

awesome story which chills your soul..bur definitely would love to have seen a part 2 with happy ending...I mean Matt and lynn should be with each other...especially if kids are involved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
feeling

Damn but you DO know how to capture the feelings. The interplay of the broken and hopeful at the same time.

WELL DONE

Smokepole

COYSCOYSover 3 years ago
Sad

One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read. So tragic. Your family and your life destroyed for a few romps in bed. This story captured the essence of the tragedy without all the dramatics or hate we see in most stories. Thank you

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

In a low voice she said, "you know this is not what I want. I never wanted this."

"Of course you did, why else would you have fucked him?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating in the Real World

One of the better stories that reflects the real world consequences of cheating, They both ended up with something they never wanted in the first place. She never wanted a divorce and he never wanted a cheating wife.

Answers the age old question of how does a cheater make it up to their spouse for cheating. You really can't unless you've got that time machine that'll let you go back in time and not fuck the other person in the first place.

Like that the husband sidestepped the landmine in the marriage councilor's by saying he didn't need to hear his wife explain how and why it happened. The how and why are never important and just provides the cheater the opportunity to justify their actions and decisions and open the door for the marriage councilor to shift blame to the cheated upon party. No matter how much they claim to love the other person that love was never enough to keep them from cheating in the first place.

Hopefully the wife has learned from her mistakes and when she gets her second chance in love she'll be more determined to stay faithful than in her first marriage. The kids appear to be adapting well to the new normal. They are more resilient than we give them credit for. I'm sure they already have some friends they know that also have divorced parents. The transition is easier on them when the parents can remain civil with each other and refrain from bad mouthing the other parent.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
This is such a good story...

...and so very disturbing. I think this must be the way it happens for so many. The hurt, the dying of love and trust, and then everything ends with a whimper instead of a bang. Powerful story telling! Thank you.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Near the end of the story she said ‘you know this is not what I want. I never wanted this.‘

Well of course she did it was exactly what she wanted, was she not an adult? The way the character was written we assume she is intelligent.

She had already admitted to her friend that if the roles were reversed she would not be accommodating.

All life is choice, at every step of the way she had a choice. Do I return the flirting? Do I go to lunch with him? Do I go to dinner with him? Do I kiss him? Do I go to that motel with him?

And so on and so forth.

At every fork in her path the answer to those choices was yes. To not have the foresight to realise the outcome of her choices seems to negate the intelligence we presume exists.

As for the story, well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tragic

The real consequences of cheating. No beatings, no violence, just sorrow and pain.

This is probably more realistic than most of the stories on this and other similar sites. The slow degeneration of what was once so precious. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kiss off

All the readers can go fuck themselves. All they want to see is a broken world

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

A real world experience. Finally. None of this RAC dung. Just plain reality.

Excellent.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, the horror of real world loss. Cheating and the damage it does to all concerned. Just so sad, you feel for kids all this because of her selfishness.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I thought I had already read all 9f Ohio's works. Somehow I missed this one and it is brilliant.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Rereading, a great, sad story about a cheating wife who woke up too late.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
REAL

This story is more realistic than most of the others I have read. Painful. Sad. Real. 5*

lover1953lover1953over 3 years ago

Excellent

Well written. 5

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago
Kudos

It is one of the best short stories in the category, all the right ingredients, just the right amount. The untold progression that the reader can deduce is what really sets it apart. It always stirs up strong emotions every time I read it.

Thank you very much

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

Really really good. Tight and oh so powerful .... leaves one drained. Five plus.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Powerful. Got to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EB Strunk and White would

Have been pleased. Efficient. No wasted words. Clear. The power of simplicity. To think of it, Pinter would like it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice flash story

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago
Great story, exceptional writing, 5 stars.

This short story is exceptionally good. I love the concise writing and the clear chapters. The characters are sympathetically drawn, and although the wife is the adulterer the roles could easily be reversed. It conveys well the pain and agony for both parties of a marriage break up.

I loved it! 5 stars.

jesemmojesemmoabout 3 years ago
Good Story

I fully agree with the other critics. The best short story I've read in a long time. It shows the depth of pain that infidelity causes. The pain of loss and the pain of trying to move forward. You captured it all.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I understand that the author wanted to be concise, but I still think it needed more information...who she was cheating with, how long, why, etc. Also, how did he find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story

Lynn paid a high price for her infidelity. BUT why did the douchebag Douglas get away free and untouched? A hospital visit should have been on the cards for him. Most authors on LW allow the predator to go scott free. Concise and well written. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She suffered and loss her husband due to thinking with her cunt. For me that is a good ending.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Maybe my 6th-7th...8th read.

Still brilliant. Catches the pathos of the fall of the marriage brilliantly. And nice and concise. Hardly a superfluous word.

Awesome.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Brilliant . Tight writing. As said before not a wasted word, yet so fully shows the results of infidelity.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

A real life story without the pathos. If you're going to be stupid, you'd better be tough!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous