Scent of the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Michael didn't return home.

A week later, he left town altogether, leaving his family to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives. Even college, which he thought could have been his saving grace, was a distant memory now. Alone and desperate, Michael left the suburb for the big city, where he took a job as a garbage man. But that too failed, as did job after job, all because of this blasted curse.

Ultimately, alone and without hope, Michael turned to living in the streets, hoping to one day overcome his condition. But until then, the scent of the wolf would continue to permeate the alleyways and surrounding neighborhoods, bringing ultimate pleasure to everyone with whom it came in contact. To Michael, it was a curse. To his victims, it could only be perceived as unbridled ecstasy.

THE PRESENT – THE CURSE CONTINUES

A year had passed since Michael had left home, and the episodes continued. Michael spent most of his time either begging for spare change or researching his condition in the city library. He was especially curious to find out what Dr. Amara Ulrike had meant when she had uttered "Cologne, Michael. Es ist Ihr Heim!" After much research, Michael was convinced the doctor meant Cologne, Germany, where the legend of the werewolf had all started in the eighteenth century and perpetuated through the French colonization of the town. Michael found it more than coincidental that his surname was Loupierre, French meaning wolf. Michael spent hours upon hours researching his condition, the legend, Cologne and the meaning of the doctor's phrase.

Michael could not get Amara out of his mind. She filled his every waking moment, a fleeting glimpse amidst the hundreds of faces staring at him each day. Sometimes, he would be so sure a woman was the doctor from behind, that he would frighten them as he grasped their shoulders and whispered her name. Alas, they were never her. And at night, when he was not having an episode, Amara invaded his dreams regularly, beckoning him to her and fucking him in the middle of a clearing, deep in the woods, where the trees pierced through the morning fog, and the grass was covered with morning mist. The images were so vivid, that Michael would sometimes wake with cum filling his groin, having orgasmed from their realism. And in this recurring dream, she would whisper the same phrase before disappearing into the woods.

Michael had researched the meaning of the phrase and found it translated to "It's your home". He put the entire phrase together: "Cologne, it's your home, Michael." As time went on, Michael began to feel an unexplainable pull to Cologne. He was unsure how or when, but he knew that some day, he would visit this place Amara called his "home". Perhaps there lied answers to his curse.

"Some day," thought Michael as he stared at the rising moon. He was rummaging through his tattered duffle bag containing an extra set of clothes, which he always managed to steal from laundry mats; a razor, toothbrush, comb, and handcuffs. He pulled the handcuffs from the bag. Everything in the bag was scrounged up by digging in garbage cans, except for the handcuffs. Those, Michael had purchased at a pawnshop with money he had earned panhandling. And he had purchased them specifically for one purpose: To keep him chained in one place, so that he didn't roam during his episodes. Sometimes they worked, and sometimes they did not, depending on that particular transformation's strength and perseverance. At one point, he had replaced them with a thick chain he had found, only to wake with a broken ankle that never healed properly. So he returned to handcuffs. Whenever he broke through them, he used his meager savings to purchase new ones.

Michael looked around the empty city park, as he handcuffed himself to the park bench attached permanently to the ground. An hour later, he was asleep. The full moon rose high into the middle of the night sky, as Michael's transformation began. He writhed and groaned in agony as his physique changed. When complete, he eyes shot open and his breathing became erratic. His pupils were dilated as he stared up into the round, white full moon. He leaped to his feet only to be yanked back down by the handcuffs. After a few minutes of groaning and squirming, Michael gave an impossibly loud wail that pierced through the night, as he pulled with all his strength on the handcuffs. They snapped, and Michael quickly found himself running wildly through city alleyways, leaping over fences and walls as dogs barked into the night. He ran and ran and ran, aching for sexual relief as he shed his clothes.

He ran for miles, seemingly unwinded, before he found himself in yet another suburban neighborhood. Leaping over a large wooden fence, he found himself face to face with a man working in his brightly lit garage. Startled, the man stared dumbfounded at Michael.

"What the fuck? Who the fuck are you?" he asked without fear at the naked man that suddenly appeared in his driveway, just beyond his garage's entrance. Michael stared wildly at the man, considering his options. The man picked up a tire iron lying nearby and walked cautiously toward Michael. The tire iron rose as he neared Michael. "Talk motherfucker!" he ordered, now only several feet from Michael.

Before the man could blink again, Michael was gone, having leaped over his fence and on through the neighborhood. The man stood in front of his garage in disbelief. The tire iron was still raised above his head as if ready to strike. When he came to, he rushed inside his house, sent his wife and kids to bed and called the police.

Moments later, Michael heard the familiar sound of sirens as he swiftly made his way across backyards and toward the next big city. Michael heard the sound of helicopters as he suddenly found himself in dizzying spotlights. At least five police cars came to a screeching halt in the alleyway in which he now found himself. Surrounded, he looked around at the officers cornering him who were yelling unintelligible words. A paddy wagon came to a screeching halt as two officers jumped and joined their partners. Amidst the confusion, Michael didn't sense the officer who approached from behind and tasered him. He collapsed, shaking. After a minute or two, he rose only to be tasered again for not cooperating. This time, he lay unconscious. The officers cuffed him and threw him naked into the rear of the paddy wagon. The wagon was already on its way to the nearest precinct, when Michael came around.

Michael had trouble lifting his head as his foggy mind took its time to clear. Vaguely, he heard the sound of a male voice speaking. "Affirmative, we finally have the pervert. We're bringing him in now." Michael came to his senses fully and realized he had been hog-tied. He began to wail uncontrollably, pulling on his ankles and wrists.

"Whoa! Easy there fella! You might hurt yourself!" the male voice said from a small opening separating the wagon's cab and rear holding compartment. The officer laughed and slid shut the small door of the opening. Michael wailed again and again, each time gathering strength as he pulled on the ties that bound him. Finally, they all snapped and he leaped to his feet. He began pounding into the sides of the wagon, so hard in fact, that he put dents in its side. His jumping around and ferocious pounding caused the already unstable wagon to begin swerving as the male officer, who was in the passenger seat, slid open the door again. Miffed, he yelled "What the fuck are you....," before stopping in mid sentence. The wagon regained control, as the male officer blinked a few times and said, "He's gone!"

"What?" Replied his partner, who was driving.

"He's gone! He's gone!! Stop the fucking car!!!"

"How could he be gone?" Said his partner pulling into a dark, desolate alley and coming to a screeching halt. Both stared into the empty rear compartment. "Fuck me," said the driver.

Both officers got out of the vehicle and made their way to the door in the back. The male officer spoke. "You cover me. I'll try the taser again. Captain wants him alive if possible, but if he makes any attempt to harm us, plug him full of lead," he said to his partner. Opening the door, they swung it open and saw nothing.

"How can that be...?" Said the second partner holding the gun. Unbeknownst to the officers, Michael was inside, wedged against the top, rear seam of the compartment, just above the door. His incredible strength and pliable physique allowed him to contort and hold himself steady until they entered. Both officers stepped into the rear compartment, and immediately out of nowhere a blur flashed before them. The image danced all around the compartment rendering confusion between the officers who tried to make sense of what was happening. Suddenly, the officer holding the taser was struck in the head and collapsed, unconscious. Before the second officer could register what was happening, the gun they were holding was struck, hurling it out of the wagon and into the street. Michael came to a sudden stop between the door and the officer, who was now panting in fear. Michael's eyes were wild; his breathing erratic as he fought to even it out. As he settled down, he noticed the officer staring back at him was a woman. At once, Michael's naked cock hardened. The officer alternated her gaze between Michael's hardening cock and his eyes, her mind beginning to cloud as her pussy spasmed with unexplainable and uncontrollable urges.

In a flash, Michael ripped the officer's clothes to shreds with repeated swaths, causing her to scream over and over. When he was done, the officer stood panting. Not a mark was on her. But her clothes were tattered to shreds, revealing her near naked and amazing body, underneath. Very large breasts seemed constrained by a too small red lace bra. Matching, lace g-string panties barely covered her pussy, as their French-cut straps curved sexily around her hips. Michael swiftly approached the officer and roughly grabbed a large breast; mauling the tender flesh in his hand. The officer closed her eyes and threw her head back. Her hat flew off as Michael ran his other hand into her tightly wound hair, causing her pins to fall out. Her beautiful blonde locks tumbled down to her shoulders as she opened her eyes and, grinning, gazed seductively into Michael's eyes. Lust suddenly filled her every pore. Michael ripped off the bra and panties as the police officer gasped. "Mmmm!!!" she moaned as Michael sucked her stiff nipple, while his rigid cock grazed her pussy lips. She moaned again at the feel of Michael's cock grazing her lips and whispered, "Please...hurry...I need to feel you inside me!!!" Michael shoved the officer against the side of the compartment wall, but was suddenly caught off-guard as the officer, in response, used a trained maneuver to tackle him onto his back. Thinking he was duped, Michael raised his torso slightly in an effort to stand. But the officer had crawled down with him and straddled his hips, resting on his groin. Grabbing his shoulders, she slammed him down into the floor of the wagon. Michael looked into the lust filled eyes of the beautiful officer staring down at him. Her wicked smile gave no indication that she was about to follow procedure.

"No, no, no!" she hissed. "You're not taking that fucking cock anywhere until you make me cum!!!" Wrapping a slender hand around his neck, the officer held Michael down as she leaned forward a bit and, with the other hand, brought his cock to the entrance of her moist nether lips. Slowly, she lowered herself back onto the biggest cock of her life as her eyes fluttered. Both Michael and the woman moaned in unison, as her well-oiled pussy engulfed his entire member. Resting a moment to savor the fullness of his cock and teasing her nipples, the woman opened her eyes and leaned down to kiss Michael hotly. "Play with my tits you fucking animal!!!" she hissed as her blonde hair fell to one side. Michael didn't understand, so the woman took his hands and placed them on her breasts as she began to ride Michael mercilessly!

They fucked for what seemed like forever, as the woman went from one orgasm into another, mumbling incoherently. Next to them, her male partner began to come around. His head pounded as his blurred vision tried to focus. Moaning sounds filled his head, as he fought to clear his vision, to no avail. Raising his head slightly off the floor of the wagon, he glanced toward two figures fucking. His vision remained blurry, but it was clear enough for him to make out his partner riding their captive's cock in ecstasy.

"What the fuck is going on?" the male officer thought to himself as his vision cleared a bit more – only to find his suspicion confirmed. There in the dark of the paddy wagon, with only the light of the moon shining down on them, his beautiful female partner bucked up and down on the perpetrator's huge cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!" she mumbled repeatedly with an occasional "Oh my god, fuck me!!!" thrown in. Finally, she uttered, "I'm gonna cum again!! Oh my god, here it comes again!!!" This time, Michael wailed as he felt her pussy contract and squeeze his juices from him!! He drove his cock to the root inside her pussy one last time, as they climaxed together!!

When it was over, the female officer slumped to the floor, releasing his cock to the cold air. Michael leaped to his feet and immediately heard the sound of a gunshot. He was hurled out of the wagon by its impact, and on instinct, turned and ran away. Looking back, he could make out the male officer lying on the floor of the wagon, fighting to regain his senses for a second shot. Next to him, the female officer seemed oblivious to what was happening as she stared at Michael and played with a nipple, a satisfied smile across her face.

Looking forward, Michael continued to run, eventually making his way into yet another unknown neighborhood. Leaping over fences and twisting through trees, Michael's heightened senses allowed him to spot a child's tree house ahead of him about 500 yards. Making his way to the backyard in seconds, he swiftly and efficiently climbed the tree and jumped into the miniature house. The tree house was a kit, made to resemble a real house. It even had a four-pane, classic window built into it. The only furnishings were two old chairs and a tattered, twin-size mattress. Michael lay on the mattress with his back up against the wall of the small house. The glow of the moon shone through the window next to him as he suddenly winced. Looking at his left shoulder, he saw blood oozing from a puncture wound, resulting from the gunshot. Michael ignored it and rested his head against the wall.

He stared out the window of the tree house and toward the rear of the large home to which the tree house belonged. A large sliding glass door and two very large windows afforded him a view of the interior of the home, including the living room, kitchen and what looked like a bedroom. Inside, two women sipping wine were seated on the carpeted floor of the living room, against a large sofa. Michael found it oddly amusing that they weren't using the couch. His heightened sense of hearing allowed him to pick up their conversation easily.

"It's only been a few weeks, Laura," said Jessica, a slight brunette with dark, smokey eyes and large, ample tits. "It took me three months to get pregnant with Josh!" she added.

"I know, I know," replied Laura, also a brunette with a dazzling smile and sparkling green eyes behind small, wire-framed, oval eyeglasses. Her tits were not as large as her best friend's, but they were still plump. "But didn't it take you several attempts?"

"Sure, but that's normal," replied Jessica. "You just can't rush these things, Laura! The stress won't help. Believe me, when I finally got pregnant with Josh, it was in Rio, and I was verrrry relaxed!"

"And very horny, probably, from seeing all those cocks in tiny swim trunks," joked Laura.

"Uhm....yeah, that helped" snickered Jessica.

"Don't women there go topless?" Laura asked, deciding to change the depressing subject of her attempts to get pregnant.

"Uh, yeah, in some parts of the beach. They have forty-five miles of beach, you know?" Jessica said.

"Did you shed your top?" asked Laura.

"Heck yeah! Larry demanded it!" Jessica answered in reference to her husband.

Laura laughed and said, "I bet all the tits bouncing around got him all hot and bothered too!"

Jessica smiled and replied, "Yeah, they did, but he claimed that mine were the best on the beach!"

Laura smiled and replied, "Well, they are pretty nice! Hell, if I had tits like yours, I'd show 'em off every chance I had!" The wine had relaxed her mind and loosened her tongue.

"Hey, don't knock your tits! You've got very nice tits!!" Jessica quickly added, the wine affecting her also.

Michael's cock hardened at the turn in the women's conversation, as he imagined their plump, naked breasts bouncing on the beach. His cock hardened as his sexual urges resurfaced. His pupils dilated as he stroked his large cock, his sexual energy and scent traveling across the neatly manicured backyards of the neighborhood and permeating the walls of all the houses, including the one into which he stared. Pre-cum bubbled at the tip of his cock as he continued listening in on the conversation between the two best friends.

Jessica and Laura suddenly felt a cool breeze drift into the room and travel through their bodies. Both women stirred uncomfortably for a moment, before Laura said, "Is it me or is it getting warm in here?", as she fanned herself momentarily with her hand.

"Must be the wine," snickered Jessica, who added, "Gosh, that breeze sure felt good!"

"It sure did," whispered Laura, whose body tingled suddenly; her nipples hardening and pussy spasming.

"Hey," Jessica said. "I have a surprise!" she added, standing and disappearing momentarily.

Laura stood and went to the kitchen counter to refill her glass of wine. Returning to the living room, she sat on the sofa this time and placed the glass on an end table. Again, Laura felt hot and, without thinking, unsnapped the top two buttons of her blouse.

"Here we are!!" said Jessica, a sneaky tone in her voice. She had changed into a tight t-shirt and blue-jean skirt.

"Oh, you changed?" Laura said, rhetorically, her pussy spasming at the sight of her sexy best friend. The thought of finding her friend sexy confused Laura.

"Oh yeah, I got really warm," Jessica replied, wondering what her friend would think if Laura knew that she had also, on a whim, decided to remove her panties. Underneath her skirt, her pussy moistened at the vision of showing her friend her pantyless pussy. Jessica shook the disturbing vision from her mind, confused by the thought, as she walked toward the sofa, tossing a small, plastic baggie at Laura, who had been gazing at her disturbingly.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this!" Laura asked staring at two tightly wrapped joints in the plastic baggie.

"Hey, it's not every day I get a weekend to myself, so I'm gonna take advantage of it!" Jessica answered.

"I don't blame you," Laura answered. "How long are Larry and Josh gone camping?" she asked, removing both joints and handing Jessica one.

"Until Sunday night," Jessica answered, lighting her joint and offering the flame to Laura. Taking a seat in the recliner at right angle to the sofa, Jessica crossed her legs, leaving them partly separated.

Immediately, Laura noticed Jessica's bare pussy and her own pussy creamed at the sight, as she drew deeply on the joint and inhaled deeply. Her head immediately felt lighter and clouded as she fought not to gaze at her friend's pussy.

Jessica stared at her friend intently as she drew on her own joint, and groaned, closing her eyes momentarily. "Mmmm, shit I haven't gotten high in years!!" she said, opening her eyes and finding Laura staring at her pussy.