Scent of the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His father smiled and replied, "Of course! I'm only one hundred and twenty-two years old! I have my whole life ahead of me!!" he smirked, hugging Michael tightly and patting him on the back. "I love you, son," he whispered.

Michael's eyes grew moist as he stared at his father and said nothing. He simply got in the squad car, and it sped off.

Two airports, one bumpy bus ride, and sixteen hours later, Michael found himself outside of the bus station in Cologne, Germany. From here, he was unsure where to go, so he simply started walking, letting the faint voice of Amara, calling his name, lead him.

Three hours later, Michael found himself walking on a one-lane, dirt road through the Cologne countryside. His senses began to sharpen, as Amara's voice grew more distinct. He began to pace briskly. An hour later, there were no more roads, farmhouses or civilization to speak of, as Michael began to run. He dropped the backpack that had been handed to him with the money, as he began to tear his clothes off. He was not undergoing a transformation, but the feeling that was pulling him was overriding all thought. Amara's voice filled his head, now, and sang his name, accompanied by what sounded to Michael like tribal drums beats. The rhythm of the drums kept pace with his increasing speed, as wide open fields gave way to brush, then trees followed by a deep forest. Michael was running faster than he could ever remember running, now, as only the drumbeats remained, beating with incredible speed to match his pace. Gone was Amara's voice.

Just as Michael was about to black out from the overwhelming sensation and exhaustion, he and the music came to a sudden stop in the middle of a clearing, deep in the forest. Dawn was breaking, as the morning dew rose faster than the lingering fog. Michael recognized the location as the one in his recurring dream, where he made love to Amara. Suddenly, from deep within the woods, a blurry image appeared, seemingly from the mist. Another followed, and then another and another. All around him, as Michael spun, naked figures approached him from the woods. The first figure that had appeared, and who now stood only a few feet from him, was Amara. She looked stunning.

"Welcome home," was all she said. Behind her, Michael noticed his mother and sister standing naked next to each other.

"We're glad you came," said his mother.

Michael stared at the faces surrounding him. All of them smiled, a sense of peace filled their expressions, as his gaze returned to Amara. She, too, was smiling and seemed at peace.

"Will you help me?" was all Michael asked.

"Yes," whispered Amara.

Michael smiled. "Then I am home," he replied walking toward her.

Amara moved to the side and let him pass as his mother and sister each embraced him with an arm on either side. Amara watched Michael, his sister; his mother and the rest of her tribe disappear into the woods, before she herself followed.