Scent of the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snapping out of her trance, Laura gazed at Jessica and cleared her throat, adding, "Yeah, I don't think I've had a joint since college seven years ago!!"

Jessica's pussy spasmed as she smiled seductively and uncrossed her legs, ending the teasing game. Both women sat quietly smoking and getting high. As they neared the butt of their joints, Jessica spoke; her eyes had glazed over as she fought to keep her eyelids open. "So," she said, "you think I have nice tits?" She moved her free hand to a breast and massaged it lightly.

Laura held her breath for a moment before exhaling and replying, "Yeah. Don't you think you have nice tits?" Her mind crawled, as her eyes gazed through the light haze of the smoke.

Now, Michael was furiously pounding away at his immense cock, as he stared at the women and listened to their conversation. Pre-cum oozed from his cock's tip and his sexual scent intensified as it permeated the walls of the house and filled every pore of the women's bodies.

"No, not really. One's bigger than the other, I think," Jessica answered, continuing to massage her breast. Her nipples now poked stiffly through her t-shirt.

"Let me see," Laura said without thinking but glad she had said it. Her joint was nearly gone.

Jessica gazed intently at her best friend, as she took a very long draw of her joint, finishing it before she snuffed it out on the glass top of the end table, making a mental note in her foggy mind to clean up the mess later. Glancing back at Laura, who had taken the same queue and snuffed out her own butt on the end table, Jessica stood and removed her t-shirt in one swift motion. Still gazing into her friend's eyes, she unsnapped the front clasp of her bra and freed her grapefruit-sized tits. "Well, what do you think?" she said placing her hands lightly under her breasts and holding them gently up for inspection.

Laura licked her lips subconsciously as she stared lustfully at Jessica's milky white orbs, capped by rose-colored nipples that were now hard as pebbles. "I don't see it, Jess. They look fucking beautiful to me!!" Laura answered. The fact was, Jessica's tits were near perfect, without a trace of imbalance.

Jessica stared at her friend for a long while before leaning over and retrieving her t-shirt, giving her friend a sexy look at her hanging tits. Slipping the t-shirt back on but leaving the bra on the floor, she said, "I need more wine," her voice low and husky, as she grabbed her glass and retreated to the kitchen.

Laura had reached the point of no return at the show and sight of her best friend's breasts. Every pore of her body tingled as her pussy spasmed. Her mind was filled with thoughts of lust for her friend's tits and pussy. In the tree house outside, Michael continued to stroke and watch, as his scent continued to affect the two women.

In the kitchen, Jessica let out a gasp as her pussy spasmed and her nipples ached. She refilled her glass of wine and drank the entire amount in one swig. Setting the glass down, she raised her skirt with one hand, and with the other, dipped a finger into her soaked pussy, as her eyes fluttered and a moan escaped her lips. Hearing movement from the living room that got louder and closer, she retrieved her finger, smoothed out her skirt and turned to find Laura panting wildly only inches from her. Grabbing Jessica's fingers that had just been in her pussy, Laura sucked them into her mouth seductively, never breaking eye contact. The act brought a rumbling groan from Jessica, as Laura dropped her fingers. Laura reached up to her own blouse, grasped it tightly and ripped the garment apart, sending buttons flying across the kitchen as her natural bra was slightly see through and showed two dark and stiff nipples. Jessica was panting heavily now, too, as both women gazed into each other's eyes momentarily, before kissing passionately.

"Mmmph!!! Ugh!!!" they both moaned as the kiss broke and they hurriedly undressed each other. Jessica unclasped Laura's bra and slipped it and the blouse off her shoulder as Laura pulled Jessica's t-shirt back off, over her head. Both women kissed passionately again, as their tits came together, the stiff nipples rubbing against each other, eliciting moans from both women. The kiss broke and Jessica immediately moved lower and took her friend's nipple between her lips. She flicked its rubbery tip with her tongue, before sucking voraciously.

"Ah!!!" Laura gasped as she ran her hands through Jessica's hair, pulling her back to her lips for a deep, wet French-kiss, and moving lower to return the favor.

"Ugh!!! Fuck, Laura!! What are we doing? I'm so fucking horny!!" Jessica said, panting breathlessly.

"Me too!! I don't know what's gotten into to me, but I have to taste you!!" Laura gasped.

"Yesss!!!" Jessica hissed, sliding back onto the kitchen counter as Laura raised her friend's blue jean skirt to reveal her wet and neatly trimmed pussy.

"Oh my god that looks delicious!!" Laura gasped, wasting no time to cover Jessica's pussy with her mouth and penetrating its tender folds with her tongue. She had never considered sex with another woman, and she could not explain the feelings that had overcome her this night. All she knew was to satisfy an all-consuming desire to experience sexual relief, for herself and for her friend.

"Ugh!! Fuck!!! Eat me, Laura! Eat my pussy!!" Jessica screamed as she ran her hand through Laura's hair, pulling her friend deeper into her pussy. Her other hand massaged her breast as her eyes closed and her back arched, as she placed a bare heel on the edge of the counter and raised her pussy further into Laura's mouth.

"Hmmmph!!!" Laura groaned into her friend's pussy as she lapped up Jessica's pussy juices, which ran down her chin and neck. Her own hand was wildly moving across her own pussy, drawing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Jessica pulled her friend's head up out from between her legs and kissed her passionately, tasting her own juices, as she broke the kiss and licked Laura's chin. "Let's move this to the bedroom," she whispered.

"Okay," Laura whispered back, kissing Jessica briefly before moving away from her to allow her to slip off of the kitchen counter.

Laura quickly followed Jessica through her house and into the master bedroom she shared with her husband. Turning on a bedside lamp, Jessica quickly pulled the covers off of her bed and slipped onto it, turning onto her back and spreading her legs for her friend, who stood watching. Spreading her pussy lips apart, Jessica whispered hotly, "Make me cum, Laura!"

In the tree house Michael was nearing orgasm as he stroked his huge cock furiously; fighting to keep his eyes open and on the hot action in the house.

"Mmmm!!" Laura moaned as she slipped onto the bed between her friend's legs and re-initiated the ministrations on her best friend's pussy. She was possessed by some unknown knowledge to the art of eating pussy. She left no part of Jessica's pussy untouched, flicking and sucking her clit, lapping and nibbling on her tender lips, while occasionally piercing her hole and scooping up copious amounts of her best friend's nectar.

Jessica writhed and squirmed as her friend's actions began to take their toll, the initial stirrings of an orgasm building inside her. Her hands fluttered wildly through Laura's hair as her head tossed from side to side, her eyes closed. "I'm cumming, Laur!! I'm cumming!! Fuck!!!" she screamed as her body convulsed and her legs squeezed Laura's head tightly between her thighs. Laura was unaffected by Jessica's tossing and writhing, as she stayed focused on her pussy, seeing her through her orgasm until Jessica's writhing ceased. Panting, Jessica lay purring as Laura lapped at her friend's pussy for the last time.

Moving over Jessica, Laura kissed her best friend, forcing her to taste her own juices, as their tongues danced and their breasts mashed together. "Mmmm!" Jessica moaned suddenly flipping Laura over and onto her back of the king-size bed. Rolling atop her friend, Jessica resumed the kiss, as she massaged one of Laura's breasts. Her raw and gaping pussy rubbed savagely over Laura's pussy that now bloomed, her tender lips opening to the sensation of her friend's pussy touching it! Jessica kissed Laura hotly as an unknown force guided her every move. Like Laura, she also had never experienced Sapphic love until the uncontrollable urges of this night possessed her to have her friend! She kissed her way down Laura's torso, stopping briefly at her breasts and moving down her stomach, thighs, ankles and ending by raising her foot and sucking Laura's toes.

"Ah!!!!" Laura moaned as a new shot of pleasure rang through her groin, her pussy juicing at the erotic sight and feeling of her friend sucking her toes. Her eyes were closed, so she hadn't noticed Jessica maneuvering over Laura so that her pussy hovered directly over Laura's pussy. With her legs scissoring Laura's body, Jessica settled her moist, raw pussy directly over her best friend's pussy. The lips crushed together as their clits rubbed against each other. Laura's eyes shot open at the sudden sensation of pleasure! "Ah!!!! Fuck, Jess!! That feels fuckin incre...ah!!!" Laura wailed as Jessica began to rock back and forth, causing their raw and wet pussies to rub savagely across each other! Jessica held on to her best friend's ankle, licking and biting it as their rocking intensified, moving them toward a mutual orgasm.

In the tree house, Michael's cock was close to erupting as his breathing increased and his pupils dilated. He was grunting with each stroke as he kept his focus on the two women through the bedroom window.

The two best friends moved into their orgasms simultaneously, as perspiration covered their bodies, both screaming in pleasure as their pussies spasmed against each other, sending them over the edge!!

At the same time, Michael's cock erupted, sending ropes of semen flying across his body, landing across his stomach, chest and even hitting his chin and cheek. His orgasm ended in unison with the two women. His breathing slowed, as the women collapsed against each other. Michael had tensed up during his orgasm and now relaxed against the wall of the tree house, as he glanced at the moon in the night sky. His eyelids grew heavy as sleep overtook him. He slept through most of the following day, and when he awoke, he waited until dusk to make his escape. Stealing clothes from a laundry mat, he made his way back to the city park from the night before, noticing that there was no hint of a gunshot wound in his shoulder anymore. Retrieving his duffle back from a hollow of a large tree in which he had hidden it, Michael moved on to the next city, moving on with his life until the next episode, waiting for the day he would visit Cologne.

EPILOGUE – COLOGNE

The next two years proved difficult for Michael, roaming from city to city; park bench to park bench; and soup kitchen to soup kitchen. His efforts to control his transformations and course of action were wearing heavy on him, and his appearance began to belie his age. The police chases continued and, for a while, Michael was able to elude them or escape their ludicrous binds. But ultimately, his fragile condition caught up with him, and the authorities captured him in his human state the morning following a particularly grueling transformation. He didn't have the strength to oppose them, and as such, went willingly. His next transformation was in approximately thirty days, so he rationalized, he would stay in their jail, where it was warm, and where he would be fed.

But his capture lasted not even twenty-four hours. At two in the morning of his first night in capture, the door to the basement where the jail cells resided opened. Through it walked the State Attorney General.

"Dad?" Michael whispered, his voice hoarse. There were no other inmates in this small town's jail cell, so father and son were alone; the only officer on duty was on the main floor of the station.

Bert Loupierre said nothing, as he stood gazing at his unrecognizable son. After what seemed like forever, he simply replied, "Michael."

"What...what are you doing here?" Michael asked, bewildered.

"I've come to set you free," his father replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Set me free? What are you talking about?"

"You look like hell," his father said, ignoring Michael's question. Michael turned away, choosing to stare at the blank wall. "You were close, Michael," his father continued. "You were on the verge to greatness, and you threw it all away by running from your family."

Michael faced his father again. "You're chastising me for turning my back on you? I fucked my sister! I fucked my Mother!! Your wife!!!" Michael screamed panting, as his eyes danced wildly. "Last I remember, you were crying when you discovered me and mom!!"

"You ignorant fool. Those were tears of joy, Michael," his father said evenly.

Michael stared at him speechless. "Tears of joy?" he repeated his father's words with a dumbfounded look.

"How much of your condition do you know?" his father said, ignoring the fact that Michael was confused.

"Don't you mean curse?" Michael corrected him. Bert Loupierre stared into his son's eyes and said nothing. "More than you think," Michael replied indignantly. "For instance, let's take you, dad," Michael continued. "I find it interesting that your name, Aubert Loupierre means 'noble wolf'. Coincidence? And then there's mom. Diane Loupierre," Michael continued, placing an emphasis on every syllable of his mother's name. "...'divine wolf'," he said. "You are the noble wolf and mom the divine wolf," he added. "But what I don't understand, dad, is how this has anything to do with you?"

"Why's that?" his father replied, his unwavering voice a stark contrast to Michael's emotional outbursts.

"You're French! You're not..."

"German?" his father finished his sentence.

Michael's face lost all expression, as he stared silently at his father. Finding his voice again, he asked, "What do you know about Cologne?"

"It's your home," his father said without hesitation.

Shivers ran through Michael's body as he stood silently staring at his father, before whispering, "That's what she said."

"She?"

"Dr. Ulrike," Michael clarified.

"Ah, yes. Amara. She is our Queen. The time had come..."

"Our...queen?" Michael interrupted, as his father glanced at him from his story.

"We...are all...in her servitude, Michael," his father said, answering his son's question and deciding to clear up his confusion. "It's understandable that you'd be confused from my French heritage, Michael. Obviously, you've learned that our species began in Cologne, but..."

"Legend," Michael interrupted, "don't you mean...the legend began in Cologne?"

"Oh, it's no legend, Mikey!" his father replied, his eyes now ablaze! "The species began in Cologne, Germany in the late fifteenth century, the forbidden fruit of a witch and a man of the cloth. When the French colonized Germany, our species propagated and even fostered well into the seventeenth century. But alas, Christianity forced us to seek protection in the forests and hills across Western Europe, Michael, away from the hypocrites and the ignorant. It is there that we have lived for thousands of years!"

Michael felt faint. He did not want to believe what he was hearing, but it all made sense. His voice was dry and cracked, as he asked, "So...Amara...is our queen?"

"Yes," his father answered. "We are a highly evolved and intelligent race, Michael, and Amara has reigned over us for the last six hundred years. But you, Michael, you are special. You are... the one." Michael glanced at his father, who continued, "Three hundred years ago we learned of a new hyper breed among us, with all the powers of the wolf, greater powers in fact, but able to retain their human form. We learned that this perfect breed could only come from the joining of a brother and sister who both carried an extra mutated seventeenth chromosome in all cells, and so..."

"You and mom?" Michael asked, his eyes widening.

His father stopped talking and gesturing, gazing at his son for a long minute, before replying. "Yes, Michael. Your mother is my sister, but we didn't know we carried the genes. For three hundred years we've been searching among our kind....hoping. Even Queen Amara began searching, using her highly evolved senses to...sniff out, if you will...the right brother or sister. But when she met you, Michael, she knew you were different, and we wondered if we already had one among us! She could only know for sure if she had you."

Michael slumped into his hard cot and hung his head. "Tears of joy," he said repeating his father's earlier words. "You were crying tears of joy because you knew. She had told you and mom!"

"Yes, Michael! But when I saw you transformed and in the flesh, Mikey, well...it was all just...too much!!"

"Why didn't you, or mom...or Amara... come after me?

"It is not our way, Mikey!" his father said. "You must join us of your own free will. Amara returned to Cologne...to her rightful place. To wait," he added. Then amused, he continued, "You know Michael, contrary to popular belief we are not flesh eating, ferocious creatures. Our standard breed is a gentle creature, often shape shifting into squirrels or rabbits. Our only shortcoming is an insatiable need to experience orgasm. We can control that shortcoming, Michael, and now with you, we have the opportunity to advance our race beyond anything we had hoped for!! Please, Michael...won't you join us?"

"What about Kelly?" Michael asked, suddenly concerned for his sister.

"She, too, is one. But she is young still and under our guidance. She will be fine. She misses you, Michael, as does your mother."

Michael stared at his father for a while before speaking. "You said you'd come to set me free," he said, "what was that all about?"

"Simple," his father said grinning, "I'm the Attorney General now, Michael. I can pardon you. It will take some explaining, but I'll take care of it."

"No shit? Attorney General?" Michael said impressed. "So....I walk out tonight?"

"Right now," his father answered. "I have a squad car waiting to take you to the airport where..."

"The airport?" Michael interjected.

His father gave him an annoyed look before reaching into the inside pocket of his sport coat and retrieving an airline ticket. "I've booked a one way ticket to Frankfurt. There, you will take a bus to the center of Cologne, where you are on your own."

Michael was speechless. Everything he had hoped for in the last few years had manifested. His desire to go to Cologne was realized. He wondered what kind of life awaited him there. He thought about the life he'd led the last few years, and the life he'd lead under captivity. "I'll probably be poked and prodded," he thought to himself, "studied by doctors and scrutinized by the media. They'll make me out to be a freak." He glanced long and hard at his father. "I have no money," he added.

"Don't worry. It's all been taken care of. You will get some spending money from the driver to the airport," his father replied.

Michael stared at his father as if long in thought.

"L'eau de cologne, c'est votre maison, Michael," his father whispered. Michael did not need a translation to know he had repeated Amara's phrase, but this time, in French. He nodded affirmatively to his father, rubbing his sweaty palms on his pants as he began to pace. "The guard'll be down in a minute," his father replied and disappeared. A moment later, the guard on duty appeared and opened his cell door.

"You're free to go, Mr. Loupierre," the redheaded and freckled rookie simply said. He questioned nothing.

As Michael was leaving the station, he turned to his father and asked, "Will I see you again?"