School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, Miss Wilson," Alison said and suddenly Alasdair had to stifle a yelp as her hand slipped between his legs and clamped his testicles. She squeezed and pulled upwards very slightly -- but his body followed without resistance. With very little effort on her part, she guided Alasdair into a position that was -- apparently -- more satisfactory.

"Good, well done," Miss Wilson said. "Get those in your hand -- or indeed, any part in that general vicinity -- and you will always have his full and undivided attention. And now that you have his penis clamped between your thighs, you will feel every little twitch, every little flinch. How does it feel right now?"

"It's gone down, Miss Wilson," Yvette answered. "Gone limp, I mean." She sounded put out, but the response provoked general merriment throughout the room. Inwardly, Alasdair squirmed.

"A natural response. He's nervous. No doubt, all sorts of conflicting thoughts and emotions are racing through his head. He's naked. He's vulnerable. His penis is in such intimate contact with your body... right between your thighs... clamped in place by your soft, warm flesh... and yet he has no control whatsoever over this situation. He is very, very vulnerable. Lock his cuffs, please."

Compliantly, Alasdair moved his wrists together, so that Yvette could let go of his balls and link them together with the dog-lead attachment.

"Are you ready to start?"

"Yes, Miss Wilson," Alison said. She couldn't keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Very well. Go ahead."

The first slap came down on him and he flinched, despite himself. The sound was appallingly loud in his ears, but despite the shock it hadn't really hurt. Not all that much, anyway. Then the second slap came down on his other cheek. Then there was another. And another.

"Good, good... that's right. Vary the placement of each strike. Get him nice and red, well done. And once your palm prints start coming up... just like that, yes... you can start to concentrate on those red areas until he really starts to squirm."

It was becoming much more painful, now. He was fighting to remain in position.

"Good, now pause for a moment. You want to inspect your handiwork. Good, that's it. Run your hand across those beautiful red cheeks and feel the heat rising from them. This is good, because despite the spanking he will take pleasure in the stroking. How is his penis?"

Yvette giggled. "I can feel it getting hard, Miss Wilson. I can feel it throbbing."

Alasdair was suddenly mortified. He was indeed getting a full-blown erection and there seemed to be nothing he could do to stifle it. Yvette's hand dipped down between his legs and cupped his balls for a brief, tantalising moment, before returning to his cheeks and stroking him once more.

"Excellent. This will confuse him. On some level, he'll actually start to equate this punishment with sexual excitement, which will only make the next stage all the more frustrating for him. Go ahead, now."

He had no time to contemplate the ramifications of that statement before Yvette's hand came down on his tender arse, once more. He yelped out loud, to the vocal approval of the other girls in the class. He started to squirm. She continued to spank.

"No doubt he has lost his erection again, by now," Miss Wilson said. "It seems that Mr Munro isn't used to receiving punishment like this and doesn't automatically equate it with sexual pleasure. Talk us through what you are doing, Miss MacKenzie."

Yvette was definitely enjoying herself, by now. "You're right, Miss Wilson. He has lost his erection again. So I'm going to start stroking him once more, to see if... ah, yes... it's rising now. It's throbbing even harder this time and I think he's lubricating, too. I can feel moisture on his tip. It's fully hard again now, so..."

The spanking started without warning once more and Alasdair yelped much louder than before and this time struggled to break free. He began to rise, and suddenly felt sick to his stomach as Yvette grabbed his balls and squeezed. He ceased his struggle and her grip slackened. The spanking started again, but this time he gritted his teeth and resolved to endure it.

"He was already starting to lose his erection when he tried to break free there, but when I clamped his testicles, it completely disappeared," Yvette said. "He couldn't take that."

"Good," said Miss Wilson. "You seem to have an instinctive grasp of what's needed. Well done. And now, I think... three more strikes to each cheek. Make him count them out loud."

"You hear that, boy?" Yvette asked. "Count them."

The next crack came down harder than ever and took his breath away. "One," he called out when he had recovered. Another one on the opposite cheek. "Two." Again. "Three." Halfway there. Hallelujah. Another one. "Four." Oh, God." Another. "Five." To his horror, he heard his voice crack and a couple of girls laughed out loud. A final crack and he called out "Six!" with a defiantly steady voice.

"Well done," Miss Wilson said and he braced himself to stand up. A warning pressure on his balls made him stop. Miss Wilson stepped up close and handed something to Yvette. Oh, God, what next?

When he felt the cool, soothing sensation of Yvette's hand smearing the cream onto his reddened cheeks, he flinched once more at the unexpected nature of the contact and only barely managed to prevent himself from crying out again. Yvette laughed softly and smeared it all over; drawing the heat out and leaving behind a sensation that was almost -- but not quite -- pleasant.

"He's getting hard again," Yvette said.

"Well done, Miss MacKenzie. Let him get up now."

Alasdair stood up slowly. For a moment, he was fully aware of the show he was providing to the girls in the classroom as they saw him -- and his erection -- in profile. And then he turned to face them, head on. Let them look, he thought. He was not going to be shamed by them.

Miss Wilson stepped forward and clipped a lead to the collar on Alasdair's neck, then handed the handle of the lead to Yvette.

"Who shares your room, Miss MacKenzie?" she asked.

"Alison and Lorraine."

"Good. I want you all to take turns with him before your next class with me. That will be held at the same time tomorrow. Remember to work together and compare notes, but also remember -- and this is vitally important -- not to let him have an orgasm."

Miss Wilson stepped up behind Alasdair and put her hand between his legs, to take his balls in her hand. She rolled them around for a moment.

"Believe me, I will know if these have been emptied," she said. "And there will be repercussions if they have. Not only for Mr Munro here, but also for whoever was responsible for him at the time. His punishment will be severe and then he will be allowed to punish whoever allowed him to have that orgasm. He will spank her just as he was spanked here today. And you can imagine that after the punishment he will have just experienced, he will not be inclined to be gentle."

So that was the frustration that had been referred to, earlier.

Miss Wilson let go of his scrotum and moved round in front of him. She reached out to take hold of his erection and she slowly ran her hand up and down his length. When she reached his glans, she ran her fingertips through the precum that was running freely.

"So... you are required to keep him in a state of sexual tension that he will not be allowed to take advantage of. This will be part of any punishment that you will find yourselves delivering to the men in your lives when you leave this school. Take control of their orgasms and you take control of them. Take hold of their penises and testicles and their hearts and minds will inevitably follow. And that is the end of today's lesson. You may go."

Alison and Lorraine joined Yvette, as the rest of the girls filtered out the room. A few of them reached out to caress and fondle Alasdair on their way past.

"Just remember that this time tomorrow, I want to see nice, red cheeks and nice, full testicles," Miss Wilson said. "Good girls. Well done. Now take him away."

The girls smiled and led Alasdair out of the room... the "social experiment" had begun.

12