Schoolgirls of St. Cats 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda wriggled across to the two women.

"Enough," she said.

Helene lifted her head, biting her lip, still rocking her cunt against the nurse's mouth.

Miranda poked Nurse Bishop with her finger.

"On your knees!"

Helene climbed off Sarah, and with a groan, the woman turned around onto her knees and hands.

Miranda said: "I think we can get rid of these now," and pulled the nurse's black knickers down, over her thighs. The nurse lifted her knees, letting the girl pull down her panties over her stockings.

Miranda ran her fingers between the nurse's bum cheeks.

"Nurse, you're very wet," she said, "would you like a nice big cock inside you now?"

The nurse groaned: "anything, fuck me with anything."

Helene grinned.

"Some other time..."

The two teenagers were either side of the nurse. The doctor slipped off his trousers and his shirt and came close behind her. His cock was still wet with Miranda's pussy juice, but the girls held him, and guided it to the nurse's pussy.

"Make it a quick one," Miranda whispered.

Doctor Clarke's cock penetrated Nurse Bishop in one powerful movement, the woman nearly collapsed onto the blanket with the force, she made a small sound, a whimpering sound.

The doctor held her arse her his hands, and started fucking her with deep, regular strokes. Almost immediately, Nurse Bishop started panting with the effort.

The doctor could feel her seamed, black nylons sliding against his bare thighs, he could feel the suspenders tight against her arse cheeks rubbing his skin.

He looked at the two girls on either side of him. Helene was stroking the nurse's back, her hair. She pulled her dress up towards her shoulders, undid the nurse's bra strap, slipped her hand underneath to feel her breasts, the erect nipples.

The nurse gasped: "let me eat you".

Helene looked at Miranda, who shrugged.

Quickly, Helene lay down in front of the nurse, spreading her legs, exposing her hairless pussy to the woman's view. She propped herself up on her elbows: she wanted to remember this, the doctor fucking the nurse, while the nurse drank her down, her red hair tickling her belly.

"Too much, too much," she gasped as the nurse sucked her clitoris deep into her mouth, "softer, softer..."

She relaxed as the older woman found her rhythm, sliding her tongue over the teenager's cunt lips, her hairless public mound, her stiff clitoris that begged for attention.

The rhythm was the same as the doctor's: as Doctor Clarke penetrated the nurse with the length of his cock, she responded by licking Helene from the bottom of her wet cunt to the top of her clit.

Miranda was feeling rather left out: she stroked the nurse's seamed stockings, idly slipping a hand between her thighs. She could feel the doctor's balls banging against the nurse, she could feel Sarah's pubes tickling her hand. Reaching up, she felt around the hot, pumping cock, she felt the nurse's wet cunt lips, her fat clitoris. She thought: "I'm going to give her a helping hand."

Miranda gripped Sarah's clit under two fingers, began to play with it, push it, pull it. This was going to make her cum very quickly, already Miranda knew the nurse was having to struggle to stay in control, she had completely lost her rhythm with the effort. Helene was holding the nurse's head down against her pussy, desperate to cum.

She said: "make me climax, nurse, make me orgasm, pleeeassseeee............"

It was too much for Nurse Bishop. Suddenly she was completely overwhelmed with pleasure: Miranda's hand on her clit, drowning in Helene's pussy juice, being fucked by the doctor from behind.

The nurse shrieked loudly, collapsing against Helene's body.

Half laughing, half crying, her body writhed with the orgasm; her pussy felt completely satisfied, and yet already it was aching for more.

Helene tried to put her hand across the nurse's mouth: "we'll be found, someone will hear us!"

She was scared, and yet excited.

The doctor said urgently: "for fuck's sake, let's hide."

Miranda and Helene grabbed their blankets and as many clothes as they could see and the four ran to the rhododendron bushes for protection.

Nurse Bishop said ruefully: "I hadn't done..."

Helene held her hand: "don't worry... there's more where that came from."

They were right to be worried. A torchlight appeared at the other side of the ornamental pond. It was sweeping left and right over the grass as the owner searched the grounds. When it was halfway around, Helene and Miranda, lying under the bushes with a clear view, could see two silhouettes. Helene shivered: she was sure she had left something on the grass, something incriminating.

Even as she watched, she could feel someone touching her back, sliding their fingers towards her ass.

She tried to shake them off, but at the next moment she felt the unmistakeable sensation of the doctor's cock pushing against her cunt lips.

Helene bit her lip: she whispered in Miranda's ear.

"Your boyfriend has got his cock in my cunt."

Miranda smirked.

"Keep quiet."

Helene could feel the cock sliding in and out of her now. There were more hands, hands on her ass, on her legs; stroking her black, seamed nylons. A hand was on her belly, its thumb on her clit. Another was sliding between her butt checks, down towards the doctor's cock - but stopping short, pressing against her anus, a fingertip almost penetrating her. Whoever was touching her clit was teasing her horribly, pulling her lips wide, exposing her clit, barely, briefly touching it. It had to be the nurse, Helene thought, surely, the doctor had enough on his hands, but who was playing with her arse.

She closed her eyes, focussing on the delicious feelings that were dancing around her body.

The torchlight was coming closer, the two figures were becoming clearer. Despite her intense pleasure, Helene could hear that they were talking.

At that moment, the finger on her anus took advantage of a moment of relaxation, and dipped in, just past the ring of muscle.

It caught Helene by surprise, and the orgasm shot through her cunt, her legs, her belly and her back. The doctor had obviously been waiting: at the same moment, the teenager felt him jerking inside her, felt his cock pulsating with the spunk that was firing from his balls.

Helene was rocking backwards and forwards on he knees, fighting to keep all the sounds inside. She thought her eyes would pop, her lungs explode.

Miranda whispered: "Forsdyke and Kelly."

The torchlight swept across the grass in front of them, stopping just a meter or two in front of the hiding place.

Kelly stepped forward into the circle of light.

A woman's voice said: "do you have something, Mr Kelly?"

Kelly said: "yes, a pair of rather fancy panties - black satin - and a school stocking."

"Any names?"

Kelly grunted.

"No... but I don't need to guess."

"The usual suspects?"

"Miranda Thomas and Helene Ash, the little trollops. We'll have to do something about them."

The two voices subsided as they continued their walk around the pond. The torchlight had disappeared between the trees, heading back to the school.

Miranda and Helene sat back on the dry leaves beneath the bushes. Helene could feel the doctor's spunk dripping from her.

Nurse Bishop and Doctor Clarke were further back.

The doctor asked: "who was it?"

Helene said: "as bad as it gets, Forsdyke and Kelly, and they know it was us."

The nurse looked worried.

Helene said: "not you two, just us."

Miranda said: "I don't care."

Helene looked at her as if she was mad.

Miranda shrugged.

"The video. Don't you see? They can't do a bloody thing while we have that."