Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers

Feeling the warm load on her body, Janet immediately jumped out of the bed. She turned toward me and putting her hands on her hips she said, "Do you like what you see? I'll be back for you in a second. Now Daryl its time to say good night.

Daryl slowly got out of bed and pulled his clothes back on. He nodded to me on the way out. "Hey man, thanks for letting me jerk off on your wife. Enjoy the slop!"

At this point, the two of them left the room and I was forced to sit there and wait with my hard on desparately needing attention. A few minutes later Janet came back in the room.

"I'd like to untie you if you promise to be a good boy."

I promised and thanked her for an exciting show.

"That's good," Janet said. "For a few minutes there I thought you were getting too angry, I told you you could trust me. That said, I have a load of a stranger's cum covering my breast and face are you going to help me clean it up."

I responded nervously, "there's no way I am going to lick up Daryl's cum"

Janet laughed. "You really thought that was Daryl? I was just playing with you. He was just a stripper I had a screened from Craigslist. Still it's a shame to waste all of his cum. Are you sure you don't want to lick it off? I won't tell anyone"

Janet then proceeded to scoop up the cum that was still dribbled on her breasts and cheek. Cupping the remaining cum in her hand she held it under my face. "Wasn't it hot seeing him cum all over me? Did you picture him fucking me as well? Did it turn you on?"

Relieved it hadn't been Daryl, I started to get back into the roleplay - my cock betraying my excitement at seeing my wife play with the stranger's cum. "That was amazing Babe, yes, for a few minutes there I really thought you might have fucked this guy right in front of me, I've never been so turned on in all my life, and never so relieved at the same time."

"Oh really?" Janet went on, "I think you'll be even more turned on in a second." And with that she took the strangers cum and started rubbing it all over my cock. "I think I would like cum from my two men in my pussy tonight" And with that she pulled off her panties and straddled my erect cock. "Doesn't that feel good knowing that your fucking your wife with another man's cum?"

The thought of it was just too much for me and I immediately added my load into her pussy while she continued to rock back and forth milking every last drop from my cock.

"That was the most intense orgasm I think I have ever had in my entire life. If we ever do this again, and someday perhaps I hope we will. I definitely need to get it on videotape. I can't see you as ever topping that." I said utterly exhausted.

Janet smiled at me and gave me a big hug as she cuddled up to me. "Just give me some time to plan something and I will."

I fell asleep dreaming about my sexy wife and how she managed to cuckold me without really cuckolding me.

Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers
12