All Comments on 'Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 03'

by Watcher50

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Interesting ending

This is an interesting series, as you danced across the blurry line between monogamy and nonmonogamy. The wife in this story was in control the entire time, but never abused her power. In the end, everything she did was for him and his pleasure.

I enjoyed this series, and thank you for sharing it.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Okay story but.....

Any sexual imagery outside of kiddie porn, abusive pain and beastiality will inspire a chubby in an average red blooded pussy loving man. Her premis of a scientific analysis of her husband is flawed. I like watchin say janet Mason fuck a big ol black dick but i sure as hell wouldn't share my wife with another guy black, pink or green! But i would consider double teaming the wife with Brandi Love LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, that's certainly....

....an interesting evening...Well, not so much.

No science here, and the rope was a bad device, because it left him feeling helpless and betrayed after he gave her his trust and then she changed the game.

Even if in the end, she held to the letter of the agreement, she overstepped it by allowing him to believe that she had nefarious intent, contrary to their agreement and his faith in her fidelity. That she stuck (sort of) to the agreement in the end is not the point. She allowed him to believe she never planned to honor their agreement. That sets up a mindset in him that is dangerous and not to be trifled with. That acted out scenario, although not contact sex, was still a betrayal by "pushing his boundaries", so a breach of her commitment to the letter of their agreement.

Also, if a couple are going to go down this road, they either have to commit to "anything goes" or they have to be very, very clear and be of a like mind about the goings on and the boundaries and must absolutely be equally committed to honoring them...no tricks, no joke. Otherwise, trust will be bruised, if not broken, and the marriage is likely to fail from those seminal breeches. She was testing limits, but exceeded their agreement, leaving hubby with a dilemma and hard choices to make....after he calms down and starts thinking with his cerebellum....at least that's the way it went for me.

Finally, it was a silly and dangerous notion for a storyline. I hope it fades into obscurity, never to return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs a part 4.

Great writing, excellent tension and release. We need to know what happens next in the mind games and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Tantalizing!

Excellent story and I like the way it is gradually developing. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You going to continue, please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Would be nice to read more of this series. Maybe even allow the wife a few indiscretions. Thanks for sharing.

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Hey-- this stuff isn't suposed to be real!

Great story -- very entertaining and considering the thousands of LW stories on Literotica this one manages to be unique. Writing a unique story in the constraints of a cheating wife genre is getting harder and harder. Keep up the good work and try to write a sequel to this.

I'll be looking for it ;~))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I bet this was really a pretty funny series.

Not any good, but a good joke. Can't be sure, since I couldn't stomach reading the whole thing.

Thanks for the laugh.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I'M

I'm so disappointed. Daryl is a black guy's name. What kind of stupid cuck story is this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous