Score!

Story Info
A wild night after a hockey game.
3k words
3.52
15.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a temperate fall afternoon when she finally arrived at the edge of the sand. The small, suburban park used to be a soothing place to relax after a night of drinking. She removed her heels and sunk her toes into the sand, enjoying the feel. Sarah spotted a bench that was fairly secluded, surrounded by various willow trees by the end of the beach. The scenery was beautiful, with a rainbow of leaf colors and the reflection of the sun off the small lake. It was fairly quiet, as most of the families had gone home for the day. A few people strolled with dogs or whizzed past on rollerblades, but otherwise the beach was empty.

As she reminisced about all the times she had visited the park, she didn't realize there was someone right next to her.

"Hey."

Squinting her eyes against the sun, she strained to see his face despite immediate recognition of his voice. Her heart felt like it was in a vise as he smiled down at her.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" she said a bit too loudly, unsuccessfully trying to conceal her shock.

"I was just on my way to my buddy's place with some friends, it's the season opener. What about you? When did you get into Seattle?" he asked.

"Just today....it's my friend's birthday and she wanted to celebrate here in the city." Sarah replied. She swept over him quickly; same gorgeous smile and fit body. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed his friends were alternating between staring at them and shuffling further away. "I think your friends are in a hurry. What time does the game start?"

Mike checked his watch. "Ouch, in 10 minutes. I have to go."

Nodding her head, Sarah's heart dropped.

"Yeah, of course! Well it was good seeing you, enjoy the game" she said quickly.

He paused, obviously not expecting that reaction.

"Do you have my cell phone number still? If you have time, why don't you come by my buddy's house and have a beer? It's pretty close-by" he asked.

"Oh, well I kinda can't, I have this dinner to go to and we're heading out to a bar later....maybe we can hang out another time" she said, trying to keep the conversation light.

"Oh, okay" he replied. "Well, I guess I'll see you then. Take care."

He left a lingering glance and turned to walk away. Sarah was about to stand up and say something when he suddenly stopped and turned towards her.

"No, wait. Come by the house. I'll text you the address, you can just drop by before or after your dinner, whatever works. It's been how many years" he said in a low voice, staring into her eyes.

At that point, they both knew she wouldn't say no.

"Ummm, well I'll do my best. Just keep your phone with you" she said with averted eyes and a crooked smile.

"Okay. I'll see you later then" he responded with a quick smile before turning and jogging off towards his friends.

Oh shit...now what do I do? She thought to herself.

Later that night, she cheered with her friends over dinner and they piled into a cab to hit up the bar. It was around 10:30pm and the entire night she had been distracted by her encounter with Mike. Her friends tried to convince her it was a sign, but she was cynical and assumed that (as usual) he just wanted to sleep with her for old times sakes. She kept telling herself she was not going to go, but part of her was desperate to, just for the chance to talk and to see what kind of man he had become. She was torn. Her phone vibrated silently in her purse, and she pulled it out.

Where r u, come over was the text and she knew immediately who it was from. She replied Bar in the market, cant come right now, to avoid saying she wasn't coming. The light on her phone flashed again, and the message said I want to see you. Been waiting for a long time.

She wasn't sure if he meant he had been waiting tonight or over the last three years. She suddenly knew she did have to go, as she would regret it for the rest of her life if she didn't and never got to see him again.

Knowing her friends would understand, she slipped out of the bar and caught a taxi. She texted one of her friends, saying she was stepping out for a bit but they would know what she meant. Sarah brushed her long blond hair out of her face and adjusted her glittering hoop earrings as the cab sped along Riverside Drive. Finally they pulled up to an older house with cars parked all along the road. She could see the reflection of a TV on the first floor, and people jumping up to cheer. Suddenly feeling self-conscious, she hesitated and considered asking the cab to take her back to the bar. After a second thought, she decided to take the plunge. She put on another coat of lip gloss as the driver passed her change, and finally stepped out of the cab and onto the sideway. A man and woman were sitting outside the porch having a cigarette, so she put on a fake smile and stepped inside the house. Guys were hollering and cheering in the room to the left, so she took a quick breath and went into the room. One guy noticed her and nudged his buddy, and suddenly she realized almost everybody in the room was staring at her, and she heard a Whoa! And whispers of who's SHE? Before she could speak up, she saw movement to her left.

"Hey!" Mike said, and she could tell by his tone of voice he was excited to see her.

Suddenly, it felt like all the nervousness was gone and she was exactly where she was supposed to be on that date and that time.

Finally releasing a beaming smile, she looked into his beautiful eyes and was washed over with pure joy.

"Hey. The party has arrived!" she joked quietly but a couple other guys still staring at her muttered nervous laughs themselves.

"Guys, this is Sarah" he said to nobody in particular. He stepped past everyone and came to join her at the doorway. There was a loud yell from the announcers and suddenly all the guys were on their feet again, cheering and hooting at the top of their lungs.

They both smiled at each other, standing so close in the narrow hallway she felt like hugging him. It was only a moment but it could've been forever, as she absorbed his mature face and slightly different scent than in their past life.

"C'mon, I'll get you a beer" he kept smiling as he touched her arm and guided her to the kitchen.

They sat for a while, chatting and joking. Neither of them went into too much depth when discussing relationships. One of the guys from the other roomed called Mike's name, so he took her hand so naturally and lead her back into the living room. He made some of the guys move over, and they were squished together on the couch and he was enthusiastically updated by everyone on what was happening in the game.

As she drank a few more beers and laughed at some of their stories, she realized his arm had migrated to the back of the couch, not quite around her shoulder but almost close enough to touch. He laughed easily with his friends, and it was such a joy to hear it. It made her feel like she was 21 again, being with him and feeling so relaxed.

Finally the game ended, but everyone hung around to have beers, and a few more women and couples arrived. Some of the guys started playing poker, while some hung out, watching the game's wrap-up on TV. She suddenly was aware that her hand was on his leg, and she had been leaning up against his shoulder. The feel of his strong leg under the denim, the way he smelled, his arm practically around her.....she suddenly felt flushed with lust. Her body was on fire, and all she could think about was putting her hands up under his jersey, wrapped around his back, down his pants....

"Hey, I'm going to grab some air, I'll be right back" she mumbled and quickly stood up to leave the room.

She quickly walked down the steps and outside. Sarah saw an old Pontiac and went to sit against the hood. She berated herself silently, cursing herself for coming here and letting it get that far. Hanging out with him, touching him, having him be so close to her....it was like a nightmare. She remembered all too well what things were like when they were together, and how it almost broke her when they were apart. Visions of the two of them having sex all night long, waking up to make love in the morning, swearing to love each other forever, then seeing him with someone else and never being able to get him out of her head....

Sarah suddenly realized it was a huge mistake, coming to the house and acting like this. She wasn't 21 and neither were they a couple.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She looked up to see Mike, looking at her with a smile but slight concern.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, it was just a bit stuffy in there. Was it hot, or just me?" she half-joked, trying to cover her real feelings.

"You were hot, yes. You still are, sitting here on this car" he responded with a smile.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes and smile.

"Look, I'm glad you came tonight. It has been such a long time. I know things ended rough between us, but I still thought about you." He looked at her, then at the ground. "I never wanted to hurt you, I was confused and already hurt by you before. I don't know if it's just sexual, or because of the past, or whatever. I just know that when I think about you getting engaged, I don't like it. I guess I wanted to see you so I could try and figure out why I still think about you all these years later."

Sarah's heart was beating fast as she absorbed what he was saying. Her head was a mess of feelings and that annoying sense of desire as he sat close to her on the hood of the car. She stared up into the sky, and finally leaned back so she could stare at the stars, completely at a loss of what to say. It seemed like all the things she wanted to say were blocked in her head, and she attempted to organize them so she could give him an answer.

"So...what about you?" he asked as he also lay back on the car's hood. They lay there silently for a few minutes, heads turned towards each other, silently looking into each other's eyes.

"I.... I know what you mean...I feel the same...but I'm so confused; I don't know..." she half muttered.

Wordlessly, he sat up and then leaned over her. Mike gently brushed a loose strand of hair aside, looked deep into Sarah's eyes and kissed her. Her eyes slipped close and lips gently parted, ending over three years of being physically apart. Breathing him, tasting him, feeling him....it was surreal. She reached up and idly held part of his shirt in her hand, helplessly wanting him closer to her. His kisses were so soft and he tasted so familiar. She felt like she had been asleep for a thousand years, waiting for this moment, waiting for him to kiss her right at this minute, right at this spot.

"Mike..." his name eased from her mouth. He pulled back slightly, and she tilted her head so her mouth was by his ear.

"I want you" is all she could whisper, in a voice so soft it was like a flower being brushed across his ear. She didn't know to what capacity she meant, the words had fallen from her mouth before her brain could properly analyze the situation.

"I've always wanted you" he replied, feeling a little short of breath. She lay under him, so beautiful yet helpless; it made him feel powerful yet completely scared shitless of what he should do next.

He leaned back to sit up, but she put her hands up to his head and pulled him back towards her, kissing him hard and deep. After the initial shock of everything, she knew one thing and one thing only. She had to have him that night, right now.

Mike jerked away from her, reluctantly breaking their kiss. Grabbing her by the hand, he roughly pulled her up off the hood and lead her quickly back into the house. He led Sarah up the stairs and past all the guys' messy, dirty rooms. He went up one more floor, into a small but clean room. He shut the door behind him and turned the lock.

"It's clean because they're too lazy to walk up that last flight of stairs. Guest room" he smiled. His smile quickly faded as he realized how unreal she looked, sitting on the edge of the bed, moonlight pouring in through the arched window with her blond hair illuminated like some fallen angel.

Mike took four big steps over to the bed, and gently pushed her backwards onto it. He laid himself down next to her, and immediately brought his mouth to hers. She slightly parted her lips and welcomed him to her, nipping his lower lip and kissing him deeply. He was unable to help himself, slipping his hand up her shirt and underneath her bra, cupping her small breast and rubbing the nipple with his thumb. It immediately stiffened upwards to meet his touch, and he could feel his cock getting hard very quickly. He ran his hand up and down her flat stomach, marveling how little she had physically changed, and how incredibly desirable she was to him even still. She moaned slightly as his hands traveled over her bare skin, wanting to shed all her clothes immediately to allow him access to every part of her.

She grabbed his shirt and yanked it over his head. It was like a frenzy, they started ripping and grabbing off each other's clothing as fast as possible. Within minutes they were each naked, tangled tightly into each other, kissing and rubbing and trying to get his cock as close to her dripping wet pussy as they could.

"Oh fuck, I want you so bad Mike, I want you...." Sarah moaned senselessly, completely taken over by lust.

Mike's cock was rock hard, wanting to bury himself in her as soon as possible. Years of pent-up fantasies left no room for foreplay. They both wanted deep, wet, hot penetration. His penis was dripping with pre-cum, which she rubbed all over his cock and would've loved to have in her mouth if they weren't eating each other's faces, hungrily grinding against each other, driven on by each other's intensity and smell of sex.

Her insides screamed for cum, and her crazy lust for him was rotting her brain.

"Cock, give me your cock, please, just get inside of me, please Mike, fill me with cum, please..." she begged, practically in tears, needing him.

Unable to hold back anymore, at the sight of her watery eyes and desperate pleading for his sperm, he roughly spread her legs apart and sunk his cock into her, immediately grabbing her ass to get further into her. She let out a wild cry of pleasure, unable to keep quiet. He bit into her neck, causing her to whimper in submission and pleasure. He grunted and moaned as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her, unwilling to withdraw more than an inch out of her wet pussy.

The way she was arching up against him, sweating, calling his name, her pussy grabbing onto his throbbing cock while his full balls slapped almost painfully against her dripping wet asshole....he could hardly prevent himself from exploding. He wanted to stay hard in her for as long as possible but knew he couldn't hold it much longer.

"Sarah, oh fuck, I'm going to cum so hard in you, oh fuck yes, YES, YES, SARAH I'M GOING TO CUM, FUCK YES, OH FUCK!!!" he yelled in passion as she curled in tightly around him, pushing her pelvis up to his, opening herself as much as she could to take him into her.

She tucked her body into his, as if trying to absorb his entire body into her. She couldn't even think or talk, all she could do was moan and pray for him to empty every drop of cum from his balls into her waiting uterus. She wanted him to spray it up inside of her; gushing and soaking everywhere like a fire-hose. Sarah pictured him endlessly pumping cum inside of her, inside her ass, coating her tits and lips and being able to rub it all over her clit. She wanted him to pour it into her like a hot, creamy filling and then somehow plug her up so not even a drop could escape.

Mike's whole body tensed and he penetrated her as deeply as he could. His mind was oblivious to everything around him, except for the feeling of her, and her alone. Mike's orgasm took over as his balls tightened like a vise, and release upwards and outwards, with one destination. They both groaned and tightened around each other, coated with sweat, the room overpowering of sex.

When he finally rolled off of her, they looked at each other and kissed deeply. Sarah was delirious with happiness, and couldn't wait to do it again.