Scratched Raw

Story Info
Sub gets whipped, scratched and fucked to capacity.
2.3k words
3.95
26.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master came to me, and lay down below me on my bed. He looked incredible; his naked body stretched out on front me. I sat back on my heels and looked over every inch of him. I settled my eyes on his handsome face. His eyes were a sultry green and intense staring up at me. His lips a perfect shade of pink, begging to be touched lightly by my tender mouth. His dimples, too sweet for his twisted and sadistic mind, made him even more irresistible. My eyes followed the length of his neck down his beautiful chest. His warm, hairy chest had been home to my cheek so many times. I adored resting my head against him, his heart beat soothing me while his arms held me, making me feel like his loved and protected pet. My eyes ran down his smooth stomach, looking at where my lips have cherished him, licking and delicately kissing his flesh all the way to his hips. I then looked upon his throbbing hard cock. I was addicted to pleasuring his cock. My Dom saw my eyes on it, lusting for it, and told me to pray to the organ that I so dearly worshipped.

I rested my hands on his hips and eagerly began licking the length of his shaft. His skin was achingly smooth against my tongue. His hard cock was so delicious glistening with my saliva. I lowered my head and lapped at his balls. I was so hungry for him I sucked each one in my mouth. I could feel my Dom's body writhing as I licked and teased his. I stuck my tongue out and licked underneath his balls, up and over them, up his shaft and lowered my head to swallow his cock. I moaned softly as his head was submerged in my throat. I lifted my head slowly and plunged my mouth down onto him again, sucking him ferociously. I sucked up and off of him and began licking the tip of his head. My tongue laced under his head. I began gently kissing down his shaft. I loved tasting him, savoring him, caressing his cock with my wet tongue, my soft lips and my hot, hungry mouth. I tightened my grip on his hips as I lifted him up to my mouth and began sucking him hard and fast, bobbing my head up and down his length. I sucked him deep and fast until I heard him moan as he generously came in my mouth. I sucked the cum out of him and licked him tenderly, cleaning him.

I crawled up to him and cuddled lovingly into him. He had me turn onto my stomach. He laid next to me and I felt him drag his fingernails down my back. I smiled. It felt wonderful. He scratched me again and again. The stimulation from his nails soothed and aroused me at the same time. He kept scratching, his nails digging into my flesh harder and faster. My relaxed state shifted into a tense state of discomfort. I felt my muscles tighten as my Dom was cutting into me. He was stabbing me over and over with his nails, inflicting pain on the same spots, and I began to whimper in agony. My skin felt as though it was on fire, and melting under his fingers. I grabbed the sheets, trying to keep myself still for him. I closed my eyes tight and pressed my face into the pillow trying to focus and endure. I felt him stop suddenly. I turned my head to look at him and saw my blood on his fingernails. I was shocked to see that his nails broke my skin. I already felt weak and began to settle into the bed when my Dom stood up and walked to get his whip.

He told me to stretch my arms out to the sides and keep them there. I obeyed. I then felt the first smack of the whip on my already throbbing back. My Master began whipping the tender parts of my back. My flesh was searing in pain. I could not endure anymore. I buried my face into the sheets and began to sob. I screamed with each slap of the whip. I wanted to cry out for him to stop, for him to have mercy on me, but I wanted more to please him, so I cried loudly. I could feel my eyes burn from my make-up running into my eyes. He was being the cruelest on the sides of my back where he had drawn blood with his nails. I felt as though my body was broken and all I could do was cry and scream. Each time I felt myself tighten my arms, I had to remind myself to keep them still stretched out to the sides like he had commanded.

I was consumed with despair as I heard him tell me to roll over onto my back. I reluctantly turned my body over. I looked down and saw my black eye make-up stained all over my sheets. Lying on my back was almost too much to bear. I was still crying as I laid there waiting for the unexpected. He told me to spread my legs. I moved my body, but felt that my body was separated from my mind. My mind was focused on the searing pain and my body moved independently. I felt my Dom crawl on top of me and plunge his cock deep into my wet pussy. He began fucking me deep and hard. I was overwhelmed with sensations from the pleasure of him thrusting into me and the pain from when he moved his hands and pressed my shoulders down. I saw him reach for the whip and began crying again. I could feel my breath quicken and sobbed out of fear. I was terrified of enduring anymore pain for him. I don't know how much more I could handle. Then he told me to hold the handle of the whip between my teeth. I clenched my jaws into the leather as My Master resumed fucking me.

His body felt incredible grinding against mine. I was beginning to forget about my back and submerge my mind in the pleasure of his cock fucking me when he pressed my shoulders down. I felt the tender flesh of my back again and struggled to focus on him and not my pain. As he fucked me, he moved his hands off my shoulders and pressed down on my chest. I could feel my eyes widen in desperation. My cunt was warm and dripping wet, my clit throbbing, my back pressed firm into the mattress and sending shocks of pain through my body and my was air restricted. My mind was swimming. I was in a hazy cloud as his hands moved to my throat. I could feel myself struggle for air as he continued to pump his cock into me. Just as I almost slipped off into an unconscious state he rolled me over to sit on top of him.

I began riding him smoothly. I was so relieved to be off my back and I lusted for him so desperately. I grinded my throbbing clit against him and was already feeling faint from the pain. I could feel his cock slide in and out of me slowly and I felt his hands on my hips rocking me faster. He lifted his whip and began whipping my side. He told me that if I slowed down I would be whipped. I began riding him hard and fast with every bit of strength I had in me, needing to please him. I could feel my lungs start to burn. As I slowed down, I felt the whip smack me and I sped up. I was rocking the entire bed with how fast I was fucking him. I let my head roll back and was moving my body as fast as I could on his cock. I could hear myself wheezing and my heart pounding in my chest. I felt the whip again and sped up my pace. I had no strength left and I placed my hand on my chest trying to soothe my erratic breathing. I was weak, faint, and was on the brink of an asthma attack.

I had reached my limit of what I could endure but refused to use my safe word. I was so scared of disappointing my Dom. I wanted so much to please him, but I had nothing left in me. I lowered my body down onto him and began to sob. He held me as I tried to regulate my breathing. I felt my entire body screaming from exhaustion and pain and I cried loudly. I was breathing short, quick high pitched breaths. As soon as I had calmed down, I felt myself begin crying softly. I was so disappointed in myself. I hated having limits. I didn't want to stop. I wish that I could endure more and that my will could be stronger. I was so sad. I felt I was not good enough for my Dom. I had been used and abused to capacity but felt that I should have been able to hold it together longer. I hated realizing that I was human and had limits, but all I wanted was to please him. I loved enduring his pain, being used by him and making him hard by suffering under his whip. But I rested on him, accepting that I had given him what he wanted. He had reached my limit and I allowed him to break me.

I could not think clearly at this point. I could only feel. I felt him still hard in me and still desired him. I began slowly rolling my hips on him. I moaned softly. My head was no longer connected to my body. All I was aware of was my Dom's cock deep inside me. I fucked him gently until I was consumed with heat as my orgasm rushed through my body. My body was limp. I had no more energy left, but I kept fucking him. After an hour and a half of fucking, my Dom had cum twice underneath me. My legs were shaking. My back was covered in bruises and broken blood vessels. My thighs were covered in a slick coating of my cunt juices. My face was streaked with tears and black eye make-up. My bones felt as though they had melted and my mind was in a fog. I felt wonderful.

My Master rolled me onto my back. I was no longer cognizant of my body. My body fell apart onto the bed as I felt my Dom's sweet tongue on my clit. He was so good to me, torturing me to excruciating measures then pleasuring me until my body was consumed with heat and my cunt was dripping wet. He lapped at me and sucked me tenderly as I rolled my hips into him. His mouth was warm and soft pressed against me. As his tongue flicked my clit shocks of pleasure rushed through me. His lips wrapped around my clit and sucked me gently. I could feel my whole body flush and my muscles contract as I came for him. My body felt truly owned by him. My pleasure belonged to him. My pain belonged to him. I was at the mercy of his will, and I loved him for owning me.

Feeling him utilize his control over me aroused me incredibly, and I sat up, grabbed his ass and seized his cock in my mouth. His body was caught off guard and on an angle as I sucked him hard. I could not control myself I needed his cock down my throat. He pulled me off of him so he could move to sit in my chair. I crawled over to him and on my knees looked up at him adoringly. He gave me permission to continue. I grabbed his hips and pulled his body down to ravage his cock with my mouth. I sucked him hard, licking him up and around his shaft from inside my mouth. My Dom's hips started bucking into me. I held my head still as he began fucking my face. I held his cock firmly between my lips as he thrusted into my mouth. I sucked him like an obedient little slave until I felt his warm cum pour into my mouth. He tasted incredible. I loved the gift of his cum in my mouth. I cleaned him off, licking his cock with sweet kitten licks. He is so completely delicious.

Although my body had been abused and fucked to the point where my mind was melted, my Dom commanded me to stand up and rest my hands on top of my cage. I had no more physical strength left, but my will to serve him pushed me to endure more. I stood straight and placed my hands on the top of my cage. I grabbed the bars and braced myself to feel the kiss of my Dom's whip on my flesh. Quickly, the whip smacked my ass. His whip licked my vulnerable flesh again and again. I was so thankful that he wasn't whipping my back, but my pain threshold had already been reached, so I began crying loudly. Tears were welling up in my eyes and I sobbed as I was being beaten.

I hadn't realized that the whipping had stopped when I felt my Dom wrap his arms around my waist. I was overwhelmed with my own agony that I was not aware of my legs moving to the bed as my Dom laid my body down beside him. He held me as I cried softly soothing and consoling me. My body yearned for his discipline. I loved enduring his abuse. Nothing gave me more pleasure than indulging him in all of his fantasies. I am his devoted slut. I am his cock sucking submissive. I feel free after he has broken my body and melted my mind. My entire being belongs to him. I adore being owned by him.