All Comments on 'Scratching a Seven Year Itch'

by tonyjosie1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Okay story

until it got to the wimp sharing bit.

Spoiled the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sharing is not wimpy

I can think of nothing less wimpy than a man and a woman being so sure of themselves that they can expand their sexual horizons. Great story!!

EnamoredEnamoredalmost 18 years ago
Playing with fire

I don't object to the story per se. A well written story, but I was really hoping for a different conclusion. Actually, a different middle and conclusion.

For a husband and wife to discuss "problems" with their sexual life is absolutely wonderful. Most men don't bring it up until they are so frustrated, and angry about it, that they get drunk and then bring it up to put the wife down, at least in the real life I have observed.

Most wives don't bring it up until they seem to just shut down sexually.

Very few actually try to do something about it before it gets to that point. I don't know why - perhaps because they think it is "dirty" or "not something people discuss."

Perhaps I will try to write a story about how a couple try to overcome their "issues" with their sexual life.

Good job otherwise.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Thank you!

If nothing else, your story deserves the highest score because of the hope it can provide couples in a similar place in their marriage as the couple in the story.

Marriage is work, but that "work" can be fun. And, it can require both spouses to trust the other, and risk being vulnerable, if they are to enjoy passion together again.

Well done. Look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Very well done story, especially erotic when she recalls the details in her mind while her husband is screwing her. Sexy lady. Portrays very well the woman's feeling when two hunks desire her sexy body and her satisfaction in having sex with them until they can do no more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous