Scripting Tools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Dunsany was unmissed until Monday morning, when Jack arrived at work and checked his email. There he found a suicide email from the deceased, which initiated the police investigation. In examining this message, the police also saw a couple of unremarkable administrative messages from Addie, seeming to place her at work at the time of the death. Of course, none of these emails were genuine; Addie had written a script to send the messages at prespecified times during the Saturday evening and then delete itself. A detailed enough forensic analysis would probably still implicate Addie, but she thought the police would have no reason to doubt the suicide, nor to suspect her. Her motive was guessable only to Jack, who could hardly go to the police with his story.

Head office promoted Jack to Office Manager to fill the vacancy left by Mr Dunsany's demise. His trysts with Addie continued, but he was more careful than ever to treat her right, and to keep their secret. He always remembered a particular line in Mr Dunsany's email: "I thought I'd made a killing in the Stockholm deal, but in the end, the tables were turned."