All Comments on 'Sean Speaks'

by milf26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What is it?

What is it with you? Every story you write is so good. I love your stories including this one. And I can't wait to read the next one.

*Eve**Eve*almost 20 years ago
Exactly what I expected from you :-) !!

Once again you have demonstrated a very high level of story telling. You are probably on of the best authors on this site. I anxiously await the continuation of this story. I hope things work out with Sean and Trish, and I hope Lizzie is the one who is kicked out of the soroity, she is such a bitch. As always, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please continue...

I'd really like to find out what happens to this couple, so please update as soon as u can.

~Lee Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this is the type of story

That I'm having trouble finding from ebook authors and print authors. We were just talking about this subject on a fourm I belong to in that as much as we love the sex in a story we still want the story to have an actual plot that makes you fall in love with the characters. Please if you're not a print author or submitting your stories you should. You have more depth in the short stories I've had the pleasure of reading versus my most recent book purchases. Keep up the good work and when you're in print please let us know because we're already fans of your work.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Fiesty

Such hard hitting words and fists-LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good but...

I like the story so far, but there are a couple inconsistencies. One, in Sorority Girl, Trish claims to be raised as an only child, but in this chapter she boxes with her brother. Where did the brother come from? Two, Sean never let's Trish walk alone, but how did she get home at the end if he picked her up from her dorm in the beginning? I'm sorry, my major is focused on writing, and those two things really stood out to me. I like the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous