Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" he asked, pulling her shirt away from her body and peering down into the top. "No bra? Well now this is going to make the afternoon a lot more interesting."

Danny kissed her again, pushing his growing hardness into her belly. It was all Chris could do not to rip her clothes off, brace herself against a tree and let him take her from behind. She cupped his face hard and kissed him with everything she had. Danny pulled away and saw a fire of passion in his wife's eyes that he hadn't seen in a long while. He grabbed her hand and began a half run towards the pond. He needed to get this nymph wet, and not by going swimming.

Danny started to get excited when he saw a clearing up ahead.

"Wait till you see it Chris," he said excitedly. "It's a beautiful pristine pond surrounded by evergreens and wild flowers. The ground will be soft with a layer of pine needles. This is going to be perfect."

Chris picked up the pace to keep up with her husband. She almost ran him over when he stopped dead in his tracks. Before them was a green colored algae ridden scummy hole, surrounded by dead trees. As the breeze blew, the stench almost knocked them over. Danny turned to tell Chris they could still picnic, when he saw her open her mouth and let loose with a blood-curdling scream. She was frozen, looking down at her feet as a water snake ran over her, heading for the water.

As soon as it cleared her feet, Chris let loose. "That's it! I've had it! No more, Danny, no more. I will not stay in this god-forsaken place one more minute! I know we're not supposed to go home until tomorrow, but I'm leaving now – with or without you!"

Danny chased after his wife as she broke into a run. He didn't blame her; he couldn't. It had been one calamity after another, ruining his anniversary surprise. He was going to make this up to her, one way or another.

When they got back to the cottage, Mr. Hooper was gone. Chris stormed into the bedroom to pack her bags and noticed the bed was repaired and the mattress and box spring were back in place, with the bed made. It didn't matter. There was no way in hell she was going to spend another night in this place.

Danny worked quietly, loading the cooler, taking things out to the SUV. Chris hadn't said a word to him and that had him worried. He would rather she be screaming now instead of quietly getting ready to leave. When she came out of the bedroom she looked at him, her lip quivering and tears filling her eyes.

"I wanted this so badly," she said between gasps and gulps. "It's been nothing but a nightmare from the very beginning."

"Come on baby," he said. "Let's get going. Someday we'll look back on this and laugh."

Danny had been driving about an hour, when he decided to stop for gas. As luck would have it, and it was finally luck, across the street was a hotel with a sign that read VACANCY. He refused to let this weekend defeat him. When he got in the car, he pulled right across the street into the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" Chris questioned.

"I'll be right back," Danny said, smiling. "Trust me."

Chris watched as her husband disappeared through the office doors, and then came back within a couple of minutes, waving what appeared to be a credit card at her.

"We're in luck; they have one last room available with a king size bed. And get this honey, it's a Jacuzzi suite."

They carried their bags up to the second floor and entered the large room. Immediately on their left was a large bathroom with a separate shower, and the largest tub they had ever seen. It easily could have held four people. Danny just winked and kissed his wife while they walked further into the suite.

There was a wet bar with coffeemaker and small refrigerator and a huge California king size bed. Danny dropped his bag and jumped into the middle of the bed, opening his arms and beckoning his wife.

"Come here baby. Let's start this honeymoon off right."

In a matter of seconds, Danny and Chris had stripped each other of their clothes. Danny lay to Chris's side, kissing her lips and running his hand down along her side. He could feel the swell of her ripe breasts, the bend of her waist, the curve of her hip, then trailing in to her soft smooth valley.

Chris trembled as she slowly opened her legs, in anticipation of Danny's approaching hand. He leaned down and while he rubbed the outside of her pussy, he trailed kisses from her mouth, down her throat, to her breast. He latched on to her erect nipple and listened to her sigh with contentment.

Danny didn't want her to be content; he wanted her to be excited. He gently grabbed her nipple in his teeth and pulled. He started running his finger up and down her slit, flicking her clit along the way. She moaned when Danny started sliding his finger from her opening to her clit, rising up trying to capture his digit in her now wet hole. He forcefully suckled her once more and drove his two fingers into her waiting tunnel.

Chris almost shrieked as he massaged her spongy g-spot. Danny was relentless, pushing harder, massaging harder, and sucking harder until Chris practically sat straight up and screamed as her orgasm hit her, and drowned his hand with her fluids. He always found it satisfying to make his wife squirt.

He slowed his pace but continued to fuck her with his finger. He left her breast and began to move down, still covering her body with his kisses.

He whispered, "I'm going to make you weak."

"Oh God, Danny," she panted. "Please stop. Let me catch my breath."

"But I like you breathless, baby," he said, but slowed his finger.

Chris pulled at his face to bring his mouth to hers. Their lips met and their tongues danced to a sensual rhythm. She reached down to take her husband's hardening cock and began to stroke it. It was Danny who sighed with contentment, this time.

Chris broke their kiss to that she could move out of Danny's arms and lean over his stiff, straight cock. With one move, she took him deep into her throat. Now it was his body that moved, involuntarily. She gave her husband a little smile and went back to work.

Chris was up on her hands and knees, holding Danny's cock and licking it up and down. She ran her teeth down the underside of his shaft, making him squirm on the bed. While she sealed her lips around his rod, Danny looked at his wife's sexy ass, and the still moist hole. He dipped his finger in again, making Chris moan on his cock. He scooped out some of her sweet cream with his finger, and spread it up around her little puckered hole. It just seemed to wink at him.

Danny pressed one of his fingers into Chris's tightly shut entrance and the other back into her pussy, moving them slowly but steadily. The feeling of both her holes being used spurred Chris on. She lowered her head to tug on Danny's sack with her teeth, while continuing to stroke him.

"Shit, baby," he moaned. "I need this so bad. Come on, let me taste you again."

Chris giggled as she moved to straddle her husband's face, half laying down his body while she savored the feel and taste of his cock in her mouth. Danny pushed his tongue into her pussy, to feed from her again.

Chris's hips moved with Danny's tongue. Danny's hips pushed up, feeding his wife as much of his cock as he could. Sounds of wetness and the smell of sweet sex filled the air.

Danny gripped Chris's hips tighter and thrust deep into her throat as the first spurts blasted from his cock. Chris kept her lips sealed around his shaft, not wanting to miss a drop of her man's juice. She felt the familiar roar of orgasm deep inside her, demanding to set itself free. The lovers surrendered themselves to the moment.

Chris rose up and crawled off her husband's exhausted body. The two lay staring at the ceiling, holding hands.

"Now that is a second honeymoon," Chris said as she started to giggle.

"You know," Danny said, winking at Chris. "A nice long soak in the Jacuzzi might be just what we need to recover."

The hot water churned as the pair slipped into the large tub. They laughed and played, the hot water causing them to float around. Danny wanted to play "up periscope" while Chris gaily suggested "hide the submarine."

Try as they might, there was no being serious about making love in the Jacuzzi. After about forty-five minutes of laughter and play, they got out and wrapped themselves in huge towels. The wobbly couple walked to the bed and dried each other off.

Danny and Chris got underneath the blankets and moved into each others arms. Chris nuzzled Danny's neck while he rubbed her back. Their muscles were totally relaxed and everything comfortable and warm.

"Feel good, sweetie?" Danny asked softly.

"Mmmmm, I don't know when I've ever felt this relaxed, Danny. This is going to be a perfect night."

Soon the silence of the night was broken with the sounds of the lovers. Only this time, it was their snoring that filled the air.