All Comments on 'Second Wife Ch. 05'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haven't read any...

....of the previous chapters.And I wouldn't.Not if God held a cattle-prod to my ass.I actually hope you die!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still one of the best writers!!

Keep up the series. Mahalo.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Glad

To see your back and the Attitude is in the Writing..

Love the Garden's and the Church Goer's.

would have loved to have someone catch them and have Her forced to Admit to her Infidelity.

P.S. Maybe "Dickless" could make a Return to try to Reclaim Mary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A**hole

The guy went from a sympatric person, to a respected guy to an asshole.

The world is full of asshole CPAs. Please kill this one off.

jam

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cattle prod pistolpackingpete?

lol,, i like the story, and the author, and i think from all of his comments on this and other stories, ppp might have that cattle prod up his but more than he is aware!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whatever

you say, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I have read everything you have written. Haved loved it all. The best writer on literotica in my opionion.

SharmarkeSharmarkeover 14 years ago
More give me more!

This is one of the best series!

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenover 14 years ago
The Best

I do not get the negative comments. This is the perfect story for this genre. Please continue - it is awesome!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

Like the way You Are Following up Bean Counter

She thinks Poor Ol'Tim ran off and left her and Burned his own House. thats Good Can't wait to see what He Spent $10,000 Dollars on Maybe another Guy to test Mary's Fidelity

Will she give in or Stick with her Own Pronouncement of doing whatever it Takes to Win BILL back.

But she also said in her Diary . That she expects to go back to things as usual once she re-ropes him. Not Smart Thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same Shit Different Title

He has dragged this story on and on. What started as intriguing became monotonous. How much more of the same stupid crap can I do. Oh I know lets have the money go to someone to try to seduce her. Yeah, that will really test her. Sorry man, you have overused these characters and have provided nothing interesting to keep me reading.

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
love it

great story line as was the bean counter, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Great continuation of the series.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Well, It Was Good

I liked the Bean Counter story. I even paid for the ending. But now, you have taken a man from being one who was carrying out some righteous, albeit extreme, revenge to one who is a psychotic, narcissistic asshole. He evidently now believes he is God's gift to women. Of course your story won't go that way but in reality he would be in for some big surprises. Only her hating sister can really approve of what he is doing. Any others that find out will shun him like the plague.

At this point, I would like to see her ride it out and get back in his good graces. At the point that he is back madly in love with her and after she has her baby, she should leave his ass again and crush him. She would ask him how he could possibly believe she could love him after the way he has treated her. Any court in the land would give her a big chunk of his money as well as alimony, if they live in such a state.

These later chapters have fewer comments and certainly less negative ones. I suspect many have stopped reading. You are just going too far with the hatred and humiliation.

On the other hand, you are a first-class writer by my humble opinion. Hopefully some of your other works will not be quite so extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nobody can

fuck that much...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm a huge BTB fan

But this has went over the top for me, I guess I'm not big into humiliation. If I were this woman, I'd be gone. Even if she could get him to accept her again, he is damaged beyond repair and there would be little to no love. Cut your losses whore and don't give your baby up, give your husband up. It doesn't matter if you have to live in a housing project or in your Gremlin down by the river with public assistance. Get away from this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It will be a Pyrrhic victory for Bill at best............or SHOULD be !!! 1*

And serve the turd right. I think his "Second Wife" should be Susan "The Skank": they are both soiled goods, and deserve each other. Meanwhile MARY should move on and find a "Good Catholic Boy".......and live happily ever after........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BORING

I Don't get all this cock sucking just to get revenge why not use her vagina as a cum dump instead doesn't he have to give her an orgasm which would make her frustrated all the time.

Would the writer please move the story on as it is becoming BORING, he has now made his point what all the cock sucking is all about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous