All Comments on 'Secret Lover Ch. 04'

by zombie8cupcake

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Was waiting for this!

Great update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but this whole story is pretty much like almost every other interracial story on this site with a psycho ex. 1*

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

So I understand...Is Cole still married but has been separated from psycho Jamie? If so, did he plan on keeping Jamie a secret forever? He was about as selfish as Jamie. The only difference is that Cole had no intentions of hurting Melanie whereas Jamie did and still is.

Cole need to pull his head out of his ass and go after Jamie. I get he is focused on Melanie but as long as Jamie is in the picture they will have no peace. He need to settle his mess before moving on drama free with Melanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love it !!! Please continue !!!

This is a great read !!! (Mind Candy)

BunnyLBunnyLalmost 10 years ago
More!

Please continue! I need to see Jamie get what she deserves, and Cole needs to take action. He cannot continue to let Jamie get away with her stunts. I also hope Evan lets his brother know exactly what is going on, that way the police can get her her consequences, especially attempted murder. That way at least Cole doesn't personally confront her, because he just might lose his temper and kill her himself. Although she (almost) deserves it, he has more important things to worry about, like getting his wife back.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

so why is jamie not in jail yet it has been a week? evan should have had his lawyer make a deal with the d.a. to get her off the streets before she does anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Minimal movement" ?

I know this is fiction, but seriously. Mel is fresh out of the hospital, still recovering from near fatal injuries yet fucks Cole like the accident never happened. You mentioned having an editor, but what you need is a GOOD editor. There are still many errors in grammar and sentence structure that make this a difficult read.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 10 years ago

YAY!!! Can't wait for the ending. Good story :)

LadyBug19LadyBug19over 9 years ago
love it!

Can't wait for more! Please update again soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

somebody take that broom from that witch jamie then run her carcus off the road!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

More!!!!! Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I NEED MORE

I loved t I dont see why people are hating I didnt see anything wrong with the chapters SOOO PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Desperate for part 5. Need to know what happens to that crazy bitch

tjdhall2tjdhall2about 6 years ago
Secret lover

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter

I'm glad they reconciled but here comes the crazy from Jamie. Can't wait to read about it all.

~Allegedly_Literate~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed with minimal movement

This story is getting ridiculously stupid. Along with sex after serious injuries, it’s unreasonable that the police haven’t solved anything yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzombie8cupcake@zombie8cupcake
105 Followers
Lover of all things literature ! From reading , to poetry , to writing of course I am extremely passionate about releasing my creativity through the muse of writing most of my stories are IR based as I love to see literature that highlight this type of love . Be sure to Follow...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES