Secret Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh so killing someone is beneath you," Jamie scoffed, "You're a piece of trash detective getting by off the scraps I leave you, had the little bitch died when I flipped her car we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Evan was standing now pacing the carpeted floor of his office, "I don't give a fuck what you think you have on me but it damn sure isn't enough to kill for you, if you had an ounce of sense in that brain of yours, which I'm sure you don't given the current state of our dealings, you wouldn't be so hell bent on this.

Jamie rolled her eyes and stood from the chair, "Just give me the photos, I have other places to be other than in this dump discussing how dispose of garbage."

Evan pulled a manila folder from the desk and handed it to her, Jamie quickly snatched it from his hands before turning to leave. When the door slammed behind her, Evan hit stop on the recorder. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he unsteadily pulled out a glass and began to pour himself a drink, he stopped before the liquor could even touch the glass and looked at the bottle before flinging it at the wall sending it smashing into pieces all over the place. He got what he wanted but he wasn't expecting this, things were getting worse by the minute and he knew he had to act fast. Just because he declined her request didn't mean she couldn't find someone crazy enough to fulfill her needs.

Evan picked up his phone and dialed his brother, he was going to need help.

**** 1 week later ****

" Goodbye hun we're going to miss you," a nurse said before hugging Melanie.

"Aww thanks I'm going to miss you guys to, thank you so much for everything," Melanie replied before her father rolled her down the hallway in the hospitals wheel chair.

After spending nearly a month in the hospital, the doctor finally said she was permitted to go home. But with lots of rest and minimal movement. While Melanie felt fine she knew it was best to follow doctor's orders, besides she would have agreed to anything to get out of there and get some real food for once.

As soon as they reached the entrance to the hospital, Charles helped Melanie from the wheel chair before handing her the crutches. Melanie made her way to her parents' car and once seated inside waited for her dad to hop in so they could head home, she was looking forward to laying in her own bed, but most of all seeing Cole again. She had rationalized it in her mind that she had a lot to ask and a lot to say and that she wanted to hear the truth but honestly all she really wanted was to see his face and to hear his voice.

It didn't take long before they had arrived at Melanie's apartment, once they got her settled inside she said her goodbyes to her family and hobbled her way into her living room. Her mail had piled up, including the replacement phone she had ordered while in the hospital. She opened the box and after placing everything in its correct space she cut it on, her phone immediately began to buzz and vibrate signaling missed calls, text messages and voicemails almost all of which were from Cole. She raked through nearly mostly all of them, when her phone began to ring. A picture of Cole popped onto the screen and she felt her heart skip a beat, after the third ring she answered.

"Hello," Melanie said softly.

"Oh, uh hello ... I wasn't really expecting you to pick up."

"Then why did you call?" Melanie asked.

"Well I've kinda just been calling to hear your voice on your voicemail, creepy I know but it was my only option." There was a brief silence between them both before Cole spoke again, "Melanie, I really would like to come and see you and talk. I know you don't owe me anything but I..."

"Okay," Melanie quickly replied, "Can you be here in an hour?"

"Yeah, I can do that. Thank you Melanie," Cole said softly.

"I'll see you in an hour," Melanie replied before hanging up.

Melanie released the breath she felt like she had been holding in forever, she got up from the sofa and made her way to the bedroom she pulled a small black box from the top drawer and smirked. She wanted answers and she knew she would get them, but that wasn't all she wanted. Here's to starting fresh, Melanie thought before making her way to the bathroom to get ready.

********

After a quickly showering and dressing, Cole hopped in his car and made his way to Melanie's. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have this chance to tell her everything to lay everything out on the line in the hopes that she would give him a second chance. He laughed to himself at how his silly ritual of talking to her answering machine had brought this about. In less than a half an hour he had reached her apartment, as he stepped from the car he felt the sudden urge to look behind him. But when he didn't see anything he shrugged it off and bounded the stairs to her place, he knocked on the door and could hear the sound of footsteps as they approached the door. In his head he had prepared a well-choreographed speech, but when the door opened and he saw her standing there it all flew out the window.

"Come in," Melanie said stepping back slightly to allow him entrance, before closing the door behind them. Melanie glowed in a penny purple negligee and panties to match that was completely see through her chocolate tinted nipples peeked at Cole from behind the thin fabric and begged to be teased, without a word Cole lightly touched the lace and ribbon trim on the bust of her sinful attire his eyes roamed the peaks and curves of her body drinking in what he had gone weeks without. It wasn't until this very moment that he could feel how much he truly missed her, touching her tasting her being inside of her. In an instant his mind flashed to the reason he was here and he backed away.

"Melanie I ... I wanted to say tha..."

Melanie's finger rested on Coles soft pink lips, "I know, and so do I. Believe me we'll get to that but right now I need you."

Cole didn't need to hear another word, without effort he lifted Melanie from the floor. Even with the boot on her foot she was absolutely flawless. As he carried her to the bedroom he peppered kisses on her skin, from her face to her neck to her breast he kissed over and over again wafting in the essence of her feminine musk mixed with the fruity perfume she was wearing. He laid her gently on the bed careful not to hurt her, as badly as he wanted to ravage her he knew she hadn't been out of the hospital more than a few hours, he wasn't even sure they should be doing anything. But the throbbing in his pants was not going away, he wanted and needed to feel her sheathed around his cock to hear her moan as he pushed deeper inside of her. Overcome with thoughts of what he wanted to do he slowly kissed her lips savoring the feel of the heat radiating from them both. When he had his fill he moved down slowly licking and nipping at every inch of flesh his mouth could reach, Melanie purred into his touch. She missed this just as much as he did, Cole reached her breast and smirked at how hard the buds had become without even being touched. He licked them through the soft material using his fingers to pinch and pluck them before making his way down her stomach. Cole kissed her belly button, while running his hands up both thighs to pull at the lacey twin blocking him from the treasure he desired most. Melanie lifted her legs giving Cole the space he needed to rid her of her panties, when he finally did he didn't waste another moment. Cole licked and sucked loudly on her clit his mouth watering like a starving man in a buffet, the sounds of him slurping and devouring her juices riled Melanie up even more. The feeling was indescribable and like an instinct her legs tried to close, only to be stopped and quickly opened again. Cole continued to attack Melanie's pussy using his tongue to invade her center. Melanie couldn't take it anymore she had felt Cole's thick member pressed against her and she knew by now it had to be swollen and red hot, in need of release just like she was.

"Cole baby ... enough I need it."

Cole obliged never wiping the slippery nectar of his loves juices from his chin and mouth, he hovered above Melanie before taking her lips in a kiss. Melanie moaned into his mouth enjoying the way she tasted, not to toot her own horn but she understood why he was so reluctant to come up. Taking her lips away she moved to Cole's chin licking and sucking what remained of her from his face, while she did this Cole had already released his member from its confines. He slowly pushed the mushroom like head of his penis against her pussy, allowing the juices to coat his cock he rubbed it up and down. He could feel Melanie trying to push herself down and smiled. Cole leaned into Melanie, his cock pushed through slightly making Melanie's lips form a perfect O. "You've missed me as much as I missed you haven't you baby?" Cole asked and when he didn't get a response he lifted his hips releasing his pulsating cock from her hot box with a loud pop. Melanie groaned, Cole repeated the step his cock once again pressing. He held Melanie's body from moving knowing she would try to get him deeper inside he wanted to hear her say it he wanted to know that the burning he felt in his heart was in hers too. "I want to hear you say it Melanie, I want you to tell me that I'm not the only one feeling this." Melanie turned her head and Cole followed kissing and licking the nape of her neck.

"Mmm yes, yes Cole ... baby I missed you so much," Melanie shouted, Cole closed his eyes and pushed his full length inside of her he moved slowly easing in and out not wanting to cause her any pain. But it was obvious from the look on Melanie's face what she wanted and she wasted no time in expressing it. "Cole harder, I want it harder," she said through each thrust.

"I don't want to hurt you," Cole replied his pace steady.

"I don't care ... I don't, hurt me Cole."

"Anything for you," Cole whispered before he slammed into her, Cole drilled into Melanie with reckless abandon his body taking over as he let the feeling of her squeezing him so tightly take him. The sound of her calling his name was a high all in itself but the combination of everything he had experienced was sheer euphoria.

"I'm cumming, Cole ungh... ungh" Melanie moaned clutching his back, her nails digging a trail into his skin. Cole didn't care he didn't feel the pain, all he could feel was this moment.

"Me too baby cum with me," he groaned slamming into her three more times before coating her walls with his seed.

Cole rolled over onto his back pulling Melanie with him, he held her closely pushing his face into her hair he breathed deeply. "I'm sorry," Cole said, "about everything, I'm so sorry."

Melanie could feel her heart swell, she still wanted answers, she still wanted the truth but she still wanted Cole too. Things weren't going to return to normal amazing sex wouldn't fix it, Melanie knew that. They would have to rebuild and start fresh. But that could wait until the morning.

******* Outside ******

Jamie sat in a dark colored sedan her eyes looking up at Melanie's bedroom window, a light gleamed brightly from it. She watched for a few more moments and soon the light went out, a grimace contorted Jamie's face as she turned the key in the ignition and pulled off down the street.