All Comments on 'Secret No Longer Ch. 18'

by ShadowWriterCa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty Good

You've made a pretty good save here, though I will have to reread some of the earlier stories to reacquaint myself with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

The neighbors (Sammy and Jannie)still seem to be trying to get Fred into the wife swapping or cuckolding scene and from the entire story I can't imagine Fred would ever agree to such a lifestyle especially in his profession. In this story the neighbors seem to be trying to help Fred but from earlier chapters I have a hard time taking there words as anything but an attempt to change Fred into a swinger. You did make some excellent points though, Fred did nothing when Linda was involved in a lesbian affair and again when Jason photographed the adultery between Jannie and Linda.

However from the reaction to the incestuous affair I seriously doubt he would ever suddenly change his whole moral value system and turn into a swinger or even forgive the betrayal of his family. I realize this is just a story and not a real situation (I hope) but any hope for this marriage and family went out the door when Linda had sex with Jason. I perceive Fred to be the typical Republican type and even if he were sexually aroused at such thoughts he would never accept the reality of the situation because of what other people might think and how it would effect his job. In the end this was a pretty good fantasy story but not remotely believable. You are a talented writer and I look forward to seeing if you change my mind on this story (which from this chapter is a possibility).

pics52pics52over 15 years ago
Still lovin' it

So glad you've continues this story. I hate to see a great story just die in the middle.

I wonder why some of the other people leave such negative comments. If they don't like the story, why bother to keep reading some 18 chapters later?

ryu77ryu77about 15 years ago
I want more.....

please don't let this story die. It got very interesting in this chapter. Wonder what will happen on Friday?

pics52pics52about 15 years ago
Future

I am so hoping that Chapter 19 is not too far off in the future. I would really hate to see another really great story die on the vine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Once again, over the cliff's edge of dissappointment

Great...it's been 2 1/2 years since this last chapter was posted. so another story on literotica where the author draws the reader into emotional involvement with the characters and then leaves the reader hanging...God I hate that!

The great movie director Frank Capra (Its a wonderful life) when he accepted his lifetime achievement award at the Oscars made the comment that he always believed that if you were going to take people's money and time, while keeping them in the dark for a few hours...you had an obligation to deliver the goods...it's called integrity and describes the unofficial 'contractual obligation' that the author creates, when they offer a story to the reader.

Sure there can be extenuating circumstances; death, paralysis, alzheimers...but this happens FAR too frequently on literotica.

The better written the story the less important the erotica, which becomes a supporting element rather than the main focus and the better the story the greater the let down when the author fucks up and drops the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished

Most of the time I don't finish the long stories. I get bored or frustrated with them quickly because they are either boring or poorly written or both. This time was different and I was looking forward to the end, be it happy or not but you left us with no conclusion, none of the ends wrapped up. This isn't the first story to be cut off early but it's still disappointing. Whether it was by design or you just quit for some reason makes no difference, it's still unfinished. That's the reason I couldn't give it five stars.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I don't know what terribly distressing incest experience the author went through, but one thing I do know for sure: apologies don't count. Adults make their own decisions. So if no one forced the mother to commit an incest, then she alone is to blame for her crime! And everything else is an attempt to minimize crime. It may be regulated differently by law in the countries of this earth, nevertheless it is a moral crime for a married mother to have sexual intercourse with her and her husband's son!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous