Secret Nudists and a Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"What's so funny?" he asked confused.

"Nothing, nothing. Sorry, it's just, your thing is so small!"

"It's cold!" he protested. "You just wait until you see it full-sized."

"I already did the other day. Remember when you walked into your room naked?"

"Oh ya... So...what did you think?" he asked playfully.

It looked great, I thought. "Hmmmm...it was...OK, I guess," I teased.

"Just OK?" he whined.

"Maybe it was good...maybe it was even great... I'd have to get a better look at it."

"Anytime, anywhere," he said, as he sat down on the pool's steps, motioning for me to sit near him. His eyes drifted downwards, then bolted open. "Keira? Have you ever worn this bikini before?"

"No, why?"

"It uh, gets see-through when wet."

I looked down. My dark nipples and black pubic hair showed right through the now-transparent pink swimsuit. I covered up my crotch. "Don't look!"

"It's not a big deal. You can see mine. And I've already seen up top anyway. Why don't you just lose the suit and keep swimming? Trust me, it's a lot more comfortable."

"...Really?"

"Really."

"Okay. If you insist..." I slid out of my bottoms and took off my top, leaving them on the ground by the pool. Matthew's eyes were fixated on my newly exposed crotch. "Matthew! Eyes up here!"

"Sorry! It's just...something new to me," he said. "Can you blame me for taking a quick peek?" His dick wasn't so small anymore, I noticed. It was quickly coming to life, growing and thickening. "Ready to swim some more?"

"Ya, sure." We plunged back into the water. Without my suit, the water felt like warm silk around me. It was invigorating, rejuvenating. Why had anyone ever invented the swimsuit? It felt so perfect without it. I felt like a mermaid, nothing between me and the water. No wonder Matthew swam like this all the time. It felt incredible to swim without a suit. I wish I had tried it long ago. We tired ourselves out, swimming into the night.

"Man, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow," I said, rubbing my shoulders.

"You don't have to be. I give pretty good massages. Want one?" offered Matthew.

"I'd love one. I give pretty nice massages, too. We can trade."

"Sounds perfect. Let's head upstairs," he said, swimming to the pool's edge and climbing out. We toweled off and went up to his room.

"I'll be right back," he said. "I just need to grab the oil." As soon as he left, I went over to the window and peeked through the blinds. I could see my room across the way. A thought came to me. I opened the blinds. If he didn't notice, I'd be able to watch him later. I went back to his bed and laid face-down on the towel he had set up. A moment later the door opened and Matthew walked in carrying a small bottle.

He sat down beside me and squirted some into his hand as the smell of strawberries filled the room. He rubbed it between his palms, and then began to work on me. His hands were powerful, strong, and manly, yet his touch was gentle and subtle. He never hurt me, always applying just the right amount of force to work out my knots. When he bent over to rub my shoulders, I could feel his hot breath on the nape of my neck. When he straddled me to get into a better position, I could feel his hardness between my cheeks. As he slid his hands up and down my back, his manhood worked its way back and forth against me. It was hard to relax. I could feel myself moistening the towel under me.

"Mmm, this feels great, Matthew...but, how about I give you one, too?" I asked, turning over, using one arm to hide how hard my nipples were. "'Tis better to give, than to receive, right?"

"Sure," he smiled, laying down on the towel as I got up and straddled his butt. I applied a thin layer of oil across his entire back first with my palms, then worked him over bit by bit. I rubbed his shoulders, pressing my breasts against his back every time I leaned down. I moved my way down his back slowly, relishing his muffled moans of pleasure.

I moved back onto his lower legs and began to massage his butt and thighs. They were nice and tight, full of muscle and vigor. He flinched when I first grabbed his ass, but soon relaxed and let me have my way with him. I looked down and saw his cock, already erect, between his parted thighs, and had a wicked idea. I began massaging his inner thighs, getting closer and closer to his exposed cock with each rub.

"Oops!" I said, giggling, as I "accidentally" brushed against his cock and balls with my fingertips.

"It's OK," he panted.

Perfect. I could tell he was going to be putty in my hands. I give his butt a light spank and took my hands off him. "Well, I think this side is done. Want to turn over?" I asked as innocently as I could fake.

There was a pause as he processed what exactly this entailed. "Uh, sure, ya, that sounds fine," he said.

I grinned and stood up while he turned over. I straddled his thighs, his cock as rigid as a flagpole. I inched forward so that it was pressing against my crotch, then leaned forward slightly to rub his broad, hairy chest. His cock resisted, pressing deeply against it, almost wedging its way between the lips of my now-moist pussy. I slowly caressed him further and further down, from his chest to his stomach to his happy trail, before moving back up. I grazed my fingernails up and down his front, from his nipples down to the base of his cock, over and over again, feeling his cock tremble against me. His hands gripped the bed sheets tightly.

Calmly, nonchalantly, I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it, while using my other hand to continue rubbing his chest. His hips bucked and a groan escaped his clenched teeth. He titled his head forward, trying to glimpse what I was doing to him. I played with his cock, trailing my nails along its shaft before gripping it firmly and pumping it as quickly as I could, before releasing my grip and teasing it once again.

He was in agony. "Finish me, Keira, please," he begged, unable to resist. I decided to be merciful.

Using both hands, I stroked his shaft up, over and over, gripping him tightly, feeling him throb within my grip, until he came. He groaned loudly as his cock gushed thick, hot, sticky cum all over us, covering my chest, my hands, his loins, his thighs, his stomach. He seemed bottomless. Like a geyser, he just kept cumming and cumming for nearly half a minute, until finally his cock stopped, exhausted. I collapsed on top of him, resting my head on his chest, his warm semen pressed between us.

"Relaxed?" I asked.

"Oh ya. Best massage of my life."

I swirled my finger in circles on his chest. "I'm glad. Does this usually happen with new nudists?"

"No, it's not meant to be sexual. It's about nudity, not sex. I guess you're just special," he said. He looked at the clock on his bedside table. "It's nearly midnight. How late can you stay?"

"Crap. I should head home." I stood up and looked down at my soiled body. "Can I take a quick shower?"

"Sure." He threw me the towel. "Wipe off with that first. Don't want anyone seeing you like that."

"Thanks. I guess I'll see you later? I had fun tonight..."

"Me too," he said, giving me a brief hug. "I'll see ya later, Keira."

I showered quickly to avoid the house's other guests and headed home.

I was exhausted by the time I got to my room. I turned out the lights and was about to sleep when I saw something out my window. Matthew's lights were still on, and he was reading in bed. I had almost forgotten I had opened Matthew's blinds. The door opened and Baoqing walked in.

Wow, she's up late. I wondered what she was doing there, when she leaned down and kissed him deeply. That didn't look too sisterly to me... He reached up and grabbed her breasts, while she got into bed with him as they began to make-out passionately, their hands wandering, searching across their bodies. She was aggressive: mounting him, riding him. I watched breathlessly as their bodies moved together as one flesh, as their faces contorted in ecstasy, as they relaxed, exhausted.

Thoughts swam through my mind. My god... I knew incest happened, but...to see it? It felt so much more real. It really happened... And it obviously brought them both a great deal of happiness. I wondered...

I loved Rico. But...well...did I love him? I was up all night, tossing and turning, trying to figure out how I felt. Would he do things like that to me? What would he do if I tried what Baoqing had did to Matthew? I fantasized about him, brought myself to orgasm thinking about my brother and I. I felt dirty, but it felt too good to stop. I came hard, stronger than ever before. But even as I lay panting and exhausted, the thoughts wouldn't go away.

I barely got any sleep that night.

The next day, there was a knock at my door. I ran downstairs to open it and found Eva standing outside. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Keira!" She gave me a tight embrace, nearly crushing me with her chest.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, right, well our parents are having a romantic weekend by themselves, so they're going to a cabin by themselves. Since it'll be us all alone, I thought I'd throw a party. Bao and Matty will be there, along with lots of booze," she said, winking. "You should come! Oh, invite your brother, too. I haven't gotten the chance to meet him yet."

"Sure, sounds good. When?"

"How about Saturday night? Just come over whenever. We'll already be having fun." She passed me a slip of paper. "Here, if you need to call me, this is my number." I watched her skip back to her house. A party? Well, I didn't have much to do at home this weekend.

I walked back inside. "Hey Rico!" I yelled, "we're going to a party Saturday!"

Saturday night the two of us went over. I knocked on the door, which was opened by a nude Eva, her smile beaming, her eyes bright, and her body bare. I heard Rico gasp next to me, and I was certain he was reacting in more ways than that. I was a little surprised, but after this week, I was no longer embarrassed by the sight of her massive, firm breasts, or her bald, tight pussy in front of me. In fact, quite the opposite.

"Oh fantastic, it's a nude party?" I asked in delight, grasping the bottom of my shirt, eager to lose it as soon as possible. "Who else is here?"

"Just us and you guys. Didn't want to over-excite anyone," she said, looking Rico up and down. "Rico, right? My eyes are up here, but don't worry, everyone makes that mistake. Come on in."

Rico blushed and tried to stammer out an apology, but Eva just laughed. "Trust me, I like it," she said, giggling. "Be a bit more careful around my sister, though. Bao's not as laid-back as I am. Tell ya what, if you ever need to stare at some tits, just use mine, OK? And if there's...anything else you want to do to them, go ahead," she purred with a wink.

Rico looked about to have a stroke. "Uh, ya, sure, thanks," he just barely choked out. I was a bit jealous; I wished I got attention like that...

We walked in and I saw Matthew and Baoqing sitting on the couch. I tore off my shirt and bra, eager to please, desperate not to be outdone.

"Sis!" yelled Rico, looking away.

"Oh don't be so shy, baby brother. They're just breasts. You've seen 'em before, haven't you?" I took his hand in mine, my arm quivering slightly as I slowly brought his hand to my chest. "See?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from cracking. "Nothing special, right?" This was wrong, this was wrong, this was wrong, I chanted, but I held my brother's hand there anyway. I hoped he couldn't hear my heart pounding, feel my nipple hardening against him, and then I hoped he could, and that he'd squeeze me gently, and lead me away to be by ourselves.

He didn't resist, but he didn't squeeze either. Still avoiding my gaze, he said, "They're perfect... You really are beautiful, sis." He turned his head, his gaze dropped down to his hand, and he gulped loudly. "How could you say those are nothing special? They look pretty good to me..."

I blushed despite myself. "Thanks," I whispered, finally letting him take away his hand slowly, reluctantly. There was an awkward pause, pregnant with unspoken words, thoughts we didn't dare say aloud.

"Alcohol time!" Eva interrupted, carrying two large bottles and setting them down at the table.

"Nice," said Matthew. "What did you get?"

"Some Lindeman's and some mead," she said, pouring drinks for everyone, making sure that when she poured Rico's, she bent over in front of him, her full, heavy breasts inches away from his face. Even from across the table I could see something stirring in his shorts, rising to life.

I drank my Lindeman's, savoring its fruity flavor, and looked around the room. Eva was brazenly flirting with Rico, her hand on his leg. Rico's eyes were locked on her massive breasts, taking full advantage of her earlier permission. Her eyes were chocolate brown and bright with mischief. She was smiling broadly. Her shaved pussy and short height made her look almost younger than Rico's 18 years, but she had already been in college for a year. I had to admit, I'd probably like her bubbly personality if she weren't all over my brother.

Baoqing was sitting next to Matthew, who had his arm around her. She was resting her head on his shoulder, a dreamy look in her eyes. She was wearing a red choker today, emphasizing her bright red lipstick. Her hair was in a ponytail. Her breasts were petite and pert, and Matthew's hand was dangling just above them.

Judging from his cock, he was well aware of that fact. He didn't have a full erection, but he was thick and tumescent. His eyes were dreamy, too, as he held his step-sister close. Baoqing played gently with his beard, then his chest hair, savoring his manliness as she rubbed and caressed him. They were an adorable couple.

"Why so overdressed, Keira?" asked Baoqing, nodding towards my shorts.

"Oh, right," I said, wiggling out of them. They felt so claustrophobic now, so stifling. I wanted nothing more than for my body to be free, to feel the air against my bare skin. I threw my shorts and panties off to the side and sat down. "What about you, Rico? Don't you want to give it a try?" I clenched my thighs together, trying to stifle the thoughts I was having. I hungered to see him naked.

He looked around at the nudity surrounding him, then down at his lap, where his erection was raging, trying to tear its way through his boxers. "Maybe I'll just do a little bit for now," he said, hesitantly removing his shirt and socks, but leaving the rest on. Damn. Still, baby brother had grown up. His chest was smooth and broad, a dark tan. His abs were strong and prominent, his arms were thicker than I had imagined. He was full of muscles I had never noticed before now.

God, Keira, had seeing one incident really changed you so much? Had all these thoughts been brewing inside me all this time, just waiting to be unlocked? I wondered what other desires, other fetishes I had inside me, waiting for the right trigger to come storming out.

"So, um, what now?" I asked. "I've never really attended a naked party before."

"Let's play Sharing with Eva! We sit in a circle and go around asking each other questions."

"That sounds good," said Baoqing. "Shall we begin?"

We sat down in a circle on the carpet. "Who wants to start?" I asked.

"I will!" called Eva. "Rico, how big is your cock?" He blushed and squirmed in his seat. "Oh come," teased Eva, "don't act like you don't know. Every guy measures it."

"Um, I guess...about eight and a half inches?"

"What? No way!" said Eva. She walked over to him and ripped off his boxers before he could stop her. His cock, finally free, sprung up. It was massive, easily the length he said it was, and with a girth to match. "Oh my god, you're hung like a dinosaur!" she commented, holding up her hand to her mouth. She reached her hand down and gripped him loosely, sliding her hand up and down his dick. "Mmmm, wow, I can feel your heartbeat through this thing. Find me later, lover boy, OK?" she said, adding a wink. Rico could only blush and stammer in response, prompting giggles from the rest of us.

The game continued as we asked each other questions. At first, most were tame. If you could live in any book, which would you pick? Who was your first crush? But they got naughtier and more daring. When did you last masturbate? How many times have you orgasmed in one day? Spit or swallow? Circumcised or not? Big tits or little? What's the biggest guy you've been with?

It wasn't long before I got horny. My crotch was soaked, and from what I could tell, everyone else was suffering, too. Rico and Matthew were rock hard, and Baoqing and Eva's nipples were like pebbles, poking out proudly.

It was my turn. "Hmm...Matthew! How long can you last before you orgasm?"

"Pretty much as long as I want," he boasted.

"No way, that's what all guys think, and then they go off in a minute," I said.

"Well fine. How long can you last, Keira?"

I thought about it...it depended on who I was with, really. By myself, I could bring myself to orgasm in under a minute, if I were really aroused. From nothing it took a little bit longer, but with a guy? Some never got me there, some brought me there in minutes. One exceptionally talented young man's magic fingers sometimes felt like they teleported me there instantly...god, I missed Frederick sometimes... Where was I? Oh, right.

"I have great self-control," I lied. "I bet I can last longer than you, at any rate?"

"Ooh!" squealed Eva, clasping her hands together, her breasts bouncing from the movement. "Let's have a contest! Everyone can join in!"

"How do you suggest we do that, sister?" asked Baoqing.

"We can use the hot tub! Those jets are perfect for it! Right, Bao?"

Baoqing blushed and averted her eyes. "I am certain I do not know, sister."

"What about last weekend when-"

"I think your contest is a great idea, sister, let us all go outside, right now, and try it," Baoqing insisted as she glared at Eva.

"Is there any sort of prize for winning?" asked Rico.

"Hmm..." pondered Eva. "How about, the winner gets to have whoever they want, however they want. Is that OK?"

The other four of us quickly exchanged glances around the circle. My eyes locked briefly with Matthew and Rico. What were they thinking? Who would they choose? Who would I choose, if I won? Whoever I wanted, however I wanted them...all sorts of naughty ideas ran through my mind.

"Ya. Sure. That's fine," came back our mumbled replies, no one willing to back out, no one willing to sound too enthused.

We went out to the hot tub and took our seats, while Eva and Baoqing adjusted the jets to the desired settings. I felt a strong, constant rush of water against my clitoris and labia. OK, maybe I wouldn't last as long as I wanted... I covered my crotch with both hands and whined, "Eva, Baoqing, get in, it's not fair if we all have a head start!"

"Coming!" Eva said, splashing in, with Baoqing slowly joining her, while Matthew, Rico, and I shielded ourselves from the water. "Alright!" she announced: "Last one to orgasm wins! Everyone ready! Three, two, one, go!" We released on cue, and immediately my pleasure began. The water pounded against my clit, throbbing, beating, pulsating against me.

I looked around the circle at how the others were doing.

Eva was clearly enjoying herself. Her mouth was open wide, her head tilted back. Her bangs covered her right eye as her bosom heaved, bouncing in the steaming water. She held one hand up to her face, while her other vanished beneath the water, hiding between her thighs. She didn't seem to be trying especially hard to orgasm last. She had given into temptation and sought only blessed relief. As the water continued to caress me roughly I could sympathize. I held my wrists tightly, trying to will myself not to climax.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers