Secret Nudists and a Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

Rico's eyes were rolling back into his sockets. He was panting, ready to go off already. And he was so close to me... I just wanted to win the contest, I told myself, as I reached my hand out slowly under the water, and gripped his massive cock tightly. He gasped loudly, but didn't reveal what I was doing. Trying to keep my thoughts off what I was doing, I surreptitiously stroked the underside of his shaft, just a tiny bit, driving him over the edge. His breathing got louder as he grunted and moaned. I felt his cock tremble in my grip, then spasm as it exploded. Thick jets of cum spurted out of the water as Rico looked into my eyes helplessly. I softly milked him dry, then took my hand back. What had I just done?

"Well, looks like Rico's out," I said with a bit of false laughter, trying to convince myself that was the only reason why I had brought my little brother to orgasm.

"Four left," reported Matthew.

Baoqing was intently focused, breathing regularly, but her face was flushed, and sweat was dewing upon her brow. She was biting her lip and watching Matthew. Her small nipples were hard. As I watched, a deep red spread across her chest. Her eyes bolted open as she pinched her nipples, grabbed her breasts roughly, and screamed out "Matthew!" as a wild shriek, her body trembling. The entire hot tub stared at her, and she blushed deeply and looked down as she realized what she had said.

Almost right after, Eva's own efforts were rewarded, as she threw her head back and moaned loudly, her breasts jutting out proudly from her chest. Matthew and Rico stared transfixed at her display as she moaned over and over, panting deeply, orgasming endlessly until, exhausted, she finally stopped, breathless. "Two more," she croaked out.

It was down to Matthew and me. He was close. He was biting his lower lip and sweating. His breathing was deep and rapid. But I was near the edge, too. Who would I choose if I won? Could I really bring myself to demand my brother as my prize? Would I pick Matthew, just to feel a cock inside me again? Would I try Baoqing, experiment a little, try something new? Would I discover how it felt to have another woman bring me to orgasm?

I felt sweat beading on my chest. My body's sensitivity was increasing. Even the cool summer's night air against my bare breasts felt like a lover's caress. A deep heat spread throughout my body. It felt like I was on fire. Oh god, I couldn't resist it any longer, I didn't want to. I began to rub my clit, swirling my finger around it, bringing myself sweet relief from this torture.

Wave after wave of intense pleasure rocketed through me. My body convulsed and quivered in the water and I clenched my eyes shut and moaned loudly and wordlessly, imagining that it had been Rico bringing me to orgasm. I continued to rub, bringing myself to a second orgasm, and a third. Everyone was now watching me as I masturbated myself in front of them, but I didn't care. I loved my audience. Eva, Baoqing, Matthew, even Rico sat fixated on me, my audience, as I unabashedly came over and over in front of them, not wanting to stop.

Matthew stood up out of the water. "I won!" he declared, but it had obviously been close. His cock was blood red, thick and long, trembling in the air while beads of water dripped off its massive shaft. It looked ready to cum with the slightest touch. I hungered for it, I wanted to wrap my lips around it and swallow every last drop from his swollen manhood. I needed cock. I needed it inside me. I needed someone to fuck me, fuck me hard like I had never been fucked! God, wouldn't someone fuck me?!

"So...who are you going to pick, Matthew?" asked Baoqing. "You get to pick whoever you want."

Matthew looked around the circle of us quickly, before setting his eyes on Baoqing, holding out his hand to her. "I pick you, Baoqing." He pulled her up to her feet and kissed her as she blushed deep red. "I want us to be together again."

Baoqing nuzzled her head against his chest. "Me too," she said, before kissing him deeply, holding his head with both hands, pressing his lips against hers. They stood there silently for a few moments, but Matthew's hands lowered to her backside and grabbed her butt tightly. Baoqing gasped, then turned and looked at all of us.

"We have to go, everyone. Have a good night. Um, do not wait for us, we may be some time," she said, as Matthew pulled her off by the hand inside.

I put my hand on top of Rico's and looked into his eyes. I smiled at him. He nodded at me. I walked him back home to my bedroom and laid my brother down on my bed.

We kissed.

My body felt like it had been electrified, like my brother was a drug and I an addict, like he had been a vital missing component to me all my life. We kissed again and again. He slipped off my shirt and pulled off his own. His hands caressed my breasts. My nipples sprung to life, stiffening beneath his fingertips.

I caressed his chest. My hands wandered down and I gripped his crotch roughly through his pants, with a gasp and a giggle of excitement. I could feel his hardness straining to be released. I got between his thighs and undid his fly, pulling of his jeans and boxers. His cock sprung up.

"Mmm, Eva was right, Rico. You're huge... I hope you can fit inside me..." I teased.

"Do you want to find out?" he asked.

"Mmhmmm," I said. I took his cock in my hands and guided it inside me. Oh god he was huge! I could feel him filling me up, his massive cock inside me... I rocked back and forth slowly as he moaned uncontrollably. I began to ride his cock, feeling my breasts jiggle up and down. Our eyes were locked, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you, too, Rico."

I kept going. His enormous manhood thrusting into me over and over. The pleasure kept building. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. I tensed my vagina, trying to bring him to orgasm with me. I wanted us to cum together. I wanted us to climax as one.

His breathing quickened and deepened. His moans grew louder. "Keira! Keira! Oh god, Keira!" he cried. I could feel his cock pulsating within me. He was near. I gave into temptation.

I let myself orgasm, screaming and moaning. Waves of pleasure washed over me. My body felt like it was on fire. And just as my first orgasm was finished, my brother came inside me. His cum spurted inside me, his cock spasmed within my tight, wet pussy. We cried out each other's names together, before collapsing, exhausted. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hours later, when I awoke, I shook him awake.

"Hmp?"

"Thanks, baby brother. That was fantastic."

"Thanks, sis. I thought so too." I held him tightly, squeezing him like a stuffed toy.

Rico propped himself up on his shoulder, looked at me, and said, "But...what are we gonna tell mom and dad?"

****

Thanks for reading, everyone! I had such a fun time writing last year's Nude Day Contest entry, that I decided to do it again, and keep a lot of the same characters. I feel like Nude Day is an event that's best told from an outsider's perspective, so I had to shift perspective for this story, but I'm happy with how it came out.

It's not a sequel, but if you like Matthew, Baoqing, and Eva, there is an earlier story with them, entitled My Step-Sisters are Nudists?!, which details how Matthew first got into nudism. I hope you enjoy that one, as well.

I also have another story in this contest: The Day the Earth Stood Nude. It's soft sci-fi, and I'd love for it to get some attention, so please give it a read if you enjoyed this one.

If you have any comments, I'd love to hear them. I'm always trying to become a better writer, so let me know how you think I can improve. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it. Once again, thank you for reading! Feel free to contact me with anything, as well!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers