All Comments on 'Secrets'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My Story

Loved the story. I've never responded to any stories, but felt this was a must. It read lika a story from my past over 20 years ago while I was in the NAVY. A beautiful wife of a co-worker & I had been teasing each other with comments and an occasional "accidental" feel for 4 months until an evening when we got tipsy & hubby passed out. You can guess what happened next. We had to be very careful as her hubby was cliped & I wasn't. She did eventually go on birth control so we could both feel bareback with no pulling out. Both of us felt the initial guilt, but the pleasure overpowered any misgivings. I could write a part 2 which went this way:

I had always considered myself an average partner. She felt otherwise and "confided" her experience to another friend & you can guess where that led. There was a twist; she wanted to have another baby. Again I felt some reluctance, but unfortunatly God didn't give me enough blood supply to make both heads function at the same time. I have never been a bragger about my "exploits" but I wound up in bed with 7 of the 9 wives on our block (all being threesomes, except for the first incident). WOW! I thought this was something out of an x rated fantasy, but it did happen. I'm 59 now and still have a very active sex life (monogomous) with my 2nd wife, but your story was almost exact in detail to my experience & I had a 70's flashback!! Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Worth the read

Excellent job. You vaguely remind me of Judy Blume, but she uses more humor. You should.

I'd shorten the intro quote from the romance novel. I almost quit reading the story because I thought it was all going to be like that. A paragraph or two would have made the point. Other quotes were also needlessly long and intrusive.

Paul was actually kind of a dick. And the joke in the salon was a bit much for the setting. It was not believable at all. Neither was having him literally slap his knee.

I also didn't care for the little gimmicky end. It was a very good story of a housewife's seduction up until that point. I would have liked to see it handled differently, but it is your story afterall.

And a very good one at that.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another Secret To Add

Your stoy was well written and a definite turn-on.

I do hope you will write more, and I do have to add my request that you might add in a future chapter.

Since the subject is "secrets", I really do hope the added thrill of the forbidden cheating on her unsuspecting husband is so exciting in the story, I hope it will be retained, and she might have an even kinkier and larger secret to keep from her husband.

Imagine her conflicted thoughts and thrill of finding out she is expecting and knowing the father of her baby is her illicit lover, and worrying about keeping her deepest secret from her husband. From then on as the child is being raised, this could be one of her biggest secrets she forever keeps from hubby in their marriage.

LooneyLooneyabout 20 years ago
EXCELLENT

Just excellent!!! Well written and detailingly hot without being overly verbose. Please, please, continue with more.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
YES! YES! Please tell us more

about the cheating slut.

"Loving Wife" my arse!

No good slut who belittles her husband. She does not love him or she wouldn't be fucking someone else.

Just another CHEATING SLUT WIFE story like the other million or so on Literotica

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
The write-up said

"Temptation overcomes a wife's guilt"

Where in the story is there any guilt shown?

All she does is push thoughts of her husband out of her mind.

Sort of agree with the post below.

A disappointing story. So many cliches makes my head spin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
uk view

really very good

had me hooked loved the slow build up well written piece of work

should any1 deem 2 critise i would hope b4 they do they attempt 2 write something like this and then they will have the right 2 critise

rickh57rickh57about 20 years ago
I like it!

The build up and mix of "Romance" and "real life" were good. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story-Great buildup

Excellent writing. I thought the juxtapositon of the romance novel and the story was brilliant. Your use of real sounding dialogue was refreshing.

Keep them coming and I'll keep reading.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Romance Secrets & Lies

Excellent.10/10. Your use of apparently inconsequential detailed observation acts sometimes as background and othertimes as a focus for a good story line.I also like the concentration on her thoughts and the juxtaposition of those, firstly with the romantic novel and secondly with the humdrum of everyday life.Good tease in the conclusion ,please don't spoil with a follow up.Just leave it as WS said, "to sweeten my imagination"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whoring by secrecy

Now thats a better title. Adding the children was also a nice erotic touch. Painting the dumb loving hard working husband as shorter and unable to last was another nice erotic touch. Poor unsuspecting loving bastard but so erotic of you to do so. Erotic just keeps leaping out eh - as opposed to sick whore cock hungry slut wife - well they are pretty much interchangeable in your story. Perhaps more erotically correct tho. Now please don't get the wrong idea - we certainly don't want to disrespect your baby or you - well, maybe a lot or more but not less than you are the loving hard working male she respects enough to marry and have his(?) children. So, while we know where the beef is - we haven't seen any reality or consequence. Nor should we expect it as this is just quiet cuckolding or cheating but so erotic to some. How are the scores by the way?? Good talent but learn your audience - sickies are easy prey but not a measurement of entertaining respect. Your choice.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Well thought out....

Her fantasies about this Thorm was a little much, and this story could have existed without them. The idea of bringing in his wife Carol at the last was very erotic. Perhaps an continuation may be made on this story with both of them becoming pregnant?

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Cheating Slut!

Cheating Slut!

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Hush

Will you resolve this story or is it a cuckold story. She has no worries of being found out or what it would do to the others in her life. If you do nothing with this story it remains flat not even a good hanger. How about doing a story about secrets revealed. It seems that stories Erotica or otherwise in which bad remains in the dark or ignored is unsatisfying flat. It lurks.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Hush

Will you resolve this story or is it a cuckold story. She has no worries of being found out or what it would do to the others in her life. If you do nothing with this story it remains flat not even a good hanger. How about doing a story about secrets revealed. It seems that stories Erotica or otherwise in which bad remains in the dark or ignored is unsatisfying flat. It lurks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Noone to root for

As Kanga 40 said ,in one of her usual cogent comments,--- you have to have some one to root for in a story otherwise you lose interest. In this story Paul,the next door neighbor is a pushy arrogant bastard who obviouly doesn't love his wife, Jim ,the husband is so dumb it's painful and drinks too much and our heroine is as dumb as Jim but is also a slut who lives in romance novels. How could you root for any of these people. Sad story. 60 year old George

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
strange but erotic

The wife wanted to fuck and her husband missed her signals too many times. Paul wanted to fuck her, he did in his house, now his wife will get a pieceof the action. Case closed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Secrets - for now

Enjoyed the story - nice twist at the end but it means you must write some more chapters now. Please do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet Story

Nice job, and very erotic! Keep up the good work.

MiltonMMiltonMover 17 years ago
Excellent

Very well thought out. I love hearing about housewives with erotic fantasy. This is your best yet.

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000about 17 years ago
I loved!!

Very erotic and very arrousing. Thnks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Erotic. More Please!

I hope the next secret she discovers she will have to keep will be that the new addition to her family is actually a lovechild she conceives with her extramarital lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story

good story although some of the scene transitions were a bit abrupt and choppy other wise good job

A JA Jover 15 years ago
Terrific Fantasy

I loved how you revealed her inmost thoughts. Keep the story going.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Very erotic

Excellent, sensual writing as Carol struggles with her moral dilemma. Well done, and thank you.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Ahhh

Loved how you wrote from the woman's point of view. It shows realistically how a woman can take a lover even when not real dissatisfied in the marriage. Nice to see this kind of portrayal. How it frequently happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lovingly savored

I just had to restrain myself from reading faster.. all the more to savor one of the most erotic stories ever...As a 39 year old woman every vison flashing before my eyes was as if I were Carol.. seeing.. and .. feeling the sensations with her... and then it hit me... Carol was reading and being aroused by Thom's story... and I was reading and being aroused by both.... wow... and then the most unexpected ending...and my orgasm was intense... well done...kathi..please continue... hugs, Leah

NormCastleNormCastleabout 13 years ago
Deliciously WICKED

OMG what a tremendous ending....reading this across two days and three masturbations...the end deserved some good sex, just cause of the twist...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The man gets FUCKED over again....bill

TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another whore wife story

and you fuck heads thinks it's sexy......fuck all of you bitchs

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story if you are a slutty whore of a wife who either does or wants to fuck around on her husband. The other audience would be arrogant assholes who get their kicks by trying to seduce other men's wives.

For anyone else, there is really nothing to like about this story. None of the characters are likeable. The consequences of her actions are conveniently ignored, as is true in many of these stories that attempt to glorify cheating.

There is no romance in treating a decent man like shit. If he does not provide her what she needs, she needs to try to fix it or leave him.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
What a great story < In had tom masturbate twice to the 5 pages. I'm much more wet than

Carol ever was, even with her lover's cum inside her. I"d love to have you continue this story now that the wife is in the picture. God it was so erotic when she lifted her foot t open her pussy to him in the

beginning!!!!!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good ending

Her early arguments with herself on not acting on her drives (too overtly) seemed unconvincing to me. Most of her subsequent delays followed that lead, and put off what she was clearly hot to do much longer than necessary! I really liked the switcheroo at the end...grasping 'his' long hair after seeing him get a buzz cut at the parlor earlier was a cute demo of her daydreaming state!

4*

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Ug!

BUT what about the faithful hubby? Oh that's right he's too stupid to even get it up after getting drunk. Dumb ass hubby pays her way pays the bills and get shit on then horror of horrors he leaves her unsatisfied... boy what a jerk. Old baldy really had it over little dick hubby once again. Ain't love grand?

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 11 years ago
Wow, what a build up

Such great erotic scenes, too.

It's rare to see oral after sex, and then kissing her feet, wow!

racfguyracfguyabout 10 years ago
Paul is

a stalker and an asshole. I hope that Jim discovers these affairs and beats the shit out of Paul.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Sorry.....

Not my kind of story and the outcome is even worse for me. C'mon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick Bitch.

All three of you, yuck, another cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Awesome ending...Some people have no imagination...Thanks!

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
liked the ening

Susan and Paul have a open marriage but Carol is just another cheating slut who wants to keep fucking both Susan and Paul. But she does not want to get her husband to join them. It is all about her.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Fantasy , kills reality , eventually.

And then you face a new reality. Consequences & A new (ab) normal .

The writing was good & the set up plausible,as usual.The twist was Carol's 'myopia' of fantastical proportion which again was nicely done. There are people,out there, living on the threshold of fantasy/reality.

It was an interesting tale of fantasy/seduction , if read without the reality of consequences.Of course, it is just a story or is it ? Besides, it was in LW & not EC. And so I had to put on my morality glasses. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice book report, recounting how a bored stupid wife throws away her marriage, . . .

to make real her fantasies. At least the fantasies can go on forever. The marriage is about over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if you are a selfish cheating WHORE

like the author you will like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i love this presentation

mirrors life in the hood... 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
having read your stories

You are a decent enough writer. Such that tou own personal morality and desirescome through in your stories

With that in mind, you should visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Once on that site you can request and receive numerous explicit accounts of a married female in Helena Montana

She is an unpenitant serial cheater. To the point as a college instructor she coerced a student into a sexual relatiinship

Took her the better oart of two semesters to do it but in the end a threat to FALSELY ACCUSE him of accosting her did the trick. Should be noted at the time she began lusting after the student simply because he had nuscular arms, she was involved with two other men, had kept in contact with a third lover

I believe she will be a great inspiration to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

That was a really horrible story. Please don't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

That was really a good story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garage

Glad this cunt writer died of AIDS.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The only way to keep a secret is

to be the only one alive to know it... Hubby found out and now he is the only one alive who knows what happened... Great finish to your crappy story

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Was The Whole Thing A Fantasy?

I'll be honest, I kind of skimmed through the story waiting for it to get interesting as the housewife was kind of an annoying character. But I got the jist, especially at the ending that for the wife the affair was a fantasy too. Illicit affair with the neighbor. So not sure if I missed a clue(s) because I skimmed.

If this wasn't a fantasy, then I just hope that the husband is fucking around on her as well. Now it's not because she's a cheating woman, I would feel the same way the other way around. But considering the children are pretty much managing themselves at this point and she pretty much has a relaxed life just making microwave dinner and a little cleaning (so working about 10 hours or so a week), that hopefully she has just decided to cheat, her husband that is going out and working full time has been cheating much longer.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
"My Story" Comment From 2004

He brags about fucking 9 married women including his buddy's wife. Well, I hope your wife is cheating on you all over the neighborhood. And if her cheating doesn't bother you then I hope she betrays you in ways that really fucking her, like one day you come how and she took all of your money and you have to retire with nothing.

I have dated a lot in my life. Women have always liked me and I'm in my early 40's now. I have had a lot of opportunities with married women who threw themselves at me and even when I was 19 or 20 years old I would never go for it. How slimy can a human being be to not only fuck even a stranger's married wife, much less his "buddy's"? The worst I have done is girls with long term bf's, but at the time I fucked them I didn't know they were. After I fucked them they brought up they were in LTR's but that they would break up with them if I wanted to have a relationship with them. Needless to say that was pretty much the last conversation I had with the cheaters.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
A fantasy within a fantasy

The only way this story works is as a fantasy within a fantasy or some sort of dream sequence. I would have pegged it in the Romance category mainly because it reads exactly like a Romance Novel. So what happens next? After the redhead sends her to erotic heights her inadequate husband materializes out of thin air? He proves to be the embodiment of Thom and brings the three of them to even greater ecstatic bliss? Her 18-year-old son appears with the remainder of his unused condoms?

If not a fantasy then this woman is out of control and will be found out shortly. Crash and burn time ensues. Much weeping and gnashing of teeth, etc.

This story would be a perfect candidate for FinishTheDamnStory. If they were still active. Which they are not.

Kathi. How about a sequel? You know... "What happens next?" as Sesame Street would pose situations to their young viewers. At least an epilog!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Liked

I enjoyed some of your stories that I read previously, but this one did not appeal to.me at all. Just too much cheating, too many secrets.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Hmmmmm ...

I like your style of writing, but, to be honest, after the first couple of "Romance Novel" sequences, I skipped all the rest. They were not needed. Just served to distract from the good stuff. Your description of her thoughts about cheating and the actual sex between her & her neighbor were done very well. For me, the story would have been an easy 5, until the last paragraph when her lovers wife suddenly shows up. Boo ! Talk about anticlimactic!!! It was so out of character, and unexpected. I was all ready to tap the 5, until I realized what happened, then immediately went for the 4. The rediculous ending cost you 20% of a score you could of had with one different paragraph. The eroticism that you so carefully built up collapsed in a heap as soon as wifey showed up. I am going to read other of your stories because you have tremendous potential. Thanks for the story.😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "only long familiarity with each other can produce a comfortable way" for coming together!That's A NONSENSE!ANY COUPLE WHO LOVES AND CHERISHES EACH OTHER COMES TOGETHER in A VERY COMFORTABLE WAY!THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for a "long familiarity" between partners in order that such a thing happens!

Then,even if their older son would have been less than 18 years old,THEY STILL COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE WAS SEXUALLY ACTIVE,except for giving him some advice!Even if he wouldn't have reached the adult age,IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL FOR HIM TO HAVE SEX and HIS PARENTS HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN HIS LIFE on this aspect!

Why on Earth did she thought(when she saw that her dress had "a huge wet spot on it") that it was "just like Clinton's girlfriend's dress"!That's JUST UTTER CRAP!Clinton's girlfriend's dress NEVER WAS LIKE THAT!

An ice cube IT'S NOT a "cold cylinder"!It's exactly WHAT IS CALLED:A CUBE,not a cylinder!

And why would a man's balls which "were pulled up tightly against his body" not "fill" a woman's "little hand"?!IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL that such a thing happens,NO MATTER IF THE BALLS ARE PULLED UP AGAINST A MAN'S BODY or not!

Also,why would "the underside of her tongue hurt from scraping on her teeth"?!That's DEFINITELY RIDICULOUS!SHE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to scrape her tongue with her teeth!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME BY WRITING such HUGE NONSENSES!

When two people are kissing IT'S UNAVOIDABLE FOR THEIR TONGUES TO TOUCH THEMSELVES!So,IT'S NOT AT ALL a question of "letting someone touch his/her tongue"!EVERYBODY TOUCHES THE TONGUE of a person whom he kisses,NO MATTER IF THE OTHER PERSON LETS YOU DO THAT OR NOT!

If his pubic hair was "close-cropped" then IT WAS CLEAR THAT IT WASN'T "SHAVED"!Close-cropped means CUT VERY SHORT!

SHE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN "a shade taller than he was",even with her heels on!IT'S VERY HARD FOR A WOMAN to be even a little bit taller than a man!

A penis CAN'T HAVE ANY "LIP"!This is JUST ANOTHER RUBBISH that your story is full of!

Finally,I HAVE TO DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that the "Romance Novel" sequences "were not needed" and "just served to distract from the good stuff"!That's BULLSHIT!IT'S OBVIOUS that this person DIDN'T READ THE STORY PROPERLY!The respective sequences WERE DEFINITELY NEEDED because THEY SERVED TO ENRICH "the good stuff" by SETTING THE MOOD for the entire story!But "the actual sex between her and her neighbor" WAS NOT "done very well" AT ALL!There were some descriptions about her making out with her neighbour which WERE SIMPLY HILARIOUS!And the end(NOT "the last paragraph" because the end contains MORE PARAGRAPHS,not just one!) IS NOT AT ALL "anticlimactic" or "out of character and unexpected"!On the contrary,THE END IS VERY CLIMACTIC and TOTALLY IN CHARACTER!As for the fact that it was "unexpected",first of all IT WASN'T SO MUCH "unexpected"(since one COULD HAVE VERY WELL EXPECTED such a twist) and,even if it was,THAT WAS FOR THE GOOD OF THE STORY!Having an unexpected event at the end of a story,ALMOST ALWAYS ADDS EXCITEMENT AND THRILL to that story,making it MORE INTERESTING and the ending of this story DOES EXACTLY THAT!So,the ending WAS NOT AT ALL "ridiculous",but VERY GOOD AND EXCITING!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK A LITTLE before writing TOTALLY STUPID comments!

And I MUST ALSO DISAGREE with someone else who said that in this story there are "just too much cheating,too many secrets"!Well,IT'S A CHEATING STORY,so IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL TO BE A LOT OF CHEATING IN IT!And also,this story IT'S CALLED "Secrets",so IT'S ALSO NORMAL TO BE A LOT OF SECRETS in it(not to mention the fact that CHEATING ALWAYS IMPLIES SECRETS)!Therefore,THERE AREN'T "too much cheating" or "too many secrets" in this story!

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. - always like reading what’s going on in the woman’s mind. I love a woman that loves kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's typical a woman is never satisfied with her lot in life.

Always looking to trade up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous