Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack suddenly released her and stalked away from the door. Then he spun around and fixed her with an icy stare. "And what about you, Amanda? You're what... twenty-three years old now and you were still a virgin? It seems pretty obvious that you've managed to avoid any kind of commitment so far yourself. Why is that? You're a beautiful, sexy young woman... don't try to tell me that no young men have ever been interested in you. Look at how the young studs Mark and Matt were eyeing you!!! And I saw the look in your eyes when Mark had you pinned on the ground beneath him and I noticed the bulge in his shorts when he stood up!!! He wanted you and you wanted him!"

Amanda raised her eyebrows at him. "Yeah... so what?!!! How many women have you seen that made your dick hard and it made you want THEM? What's the matter, Jack? Can't handle the thought that I might want another man? Can't handle the image of another man fucking me?!!"

"You little bitch!" he snarled quietly as he moved in front of her again. "Stop trying to turn this back on me and answer my questions! Why the hell did you save your virginity for me?!!! What the hell ever made you think that I might actually WANT IT?!! How long would you have gone on pining away as an old maid if you and I hadn't met by sheer coincidence just two days ago?!!!"

Amanda frowned and blinked as she tried to figure out the answers. "I... I'm not sure I can answer those questions," she replied quietly as she looked down.

"Well TRY any way!" Jack growled as he forced her to look up at him again.

"I wasn't saving my virginity for you... And I had no idea that you'd ever WANT it! I just haven't met any other man that affected me so physically the way you do. No other man has ever made me feel as hot as you do!"

"That's BULLSHIT, Amanda! I saw the way you looked at Mark! You were hot for him!!!"

"I COULDN'T HELP THAT!!!" she screamed. "His hard cock was rubbing directly against me and no other man but you has ever gotten that close! And now that you've shown me how good fucking can be, noticing an attractive man who obviously wants me suddenly turns me on!!! But it doesn't mean that I have any other 'feelings' for him! Just like you, Jack, I've discovered that I can be turned on by someone I'm not in love with..."

Jack closed his eyes and turned away from her as he spoke quietly. "Amanda... Have you ever considered the possibility that you were never really in love with me? Maybe you confused your lust and desire for me as feelings of love... I've done it myself... lots of times..."Yeah... like maybe with her...

She sighed. "Maybe in the beginning I did... I was only eighteen at the time. But that was five years ago, Jack... five years! And my feelings have only deepened since then... that's why I want to have your baby! Even if I can't keep YOU in my life, I'll have something of you to cherish forever..."

Jack spun around to face her again. "Amanda... if you know me as well as you claim to, how the hell could you not have known that I'd have a problem with fathering a child and then just walking away?!!! You must know the real story about my background and how I stand on abortion rights... so you had to know this would be a problem for me! How could you consider doing this to me and still claim to love me?!!!"

Amanda frowned sadly. "Well... I sorta... lied about WHY I really wanted this. I knew you'd more than likely want to be involved with your child... It was my selfish way of still having you in my life somehow... Even if you didn't... want me... any more, I'd still get to see you because of our child..."

"But WHY, Amanda? WHY are you so desperate to hold onto me? Is it because you want money or just because of who I am?" he asked sarcastically as he got right in her face.

"OH... FUCK YOU, JACK NICHOLSON!!!" she shouted as she brought her hands up and shoved him back as she stalked away from the door. Then she spun around to glare at him. "You really think I'm just some stupid groupie?!!! And I told you before... I don't need your goddamn money! I have plenty of my own!!! I want your child because I love you, you stupid jerk!!! Although, for the life of me, when you start actin' like this, I have to wonder why I'd still want you in my life..." she muttered as she threw her arms out in an exasperated gesture and let them flop to her sides again.

Jack stood still for a moment staring at her, his utter confusion was written all over his face. Amanda almost started to feel sorry for him... he looked like he had no idea what to believe. But she had to make him believe that she loved him... somehow she had to make him believe that... And the only thing that Jack usually responded to was sex... even though he didn't always equate sex with love... If she could just remind him how good it was between them when they made love...

Amanda slowly moved toward him, staring at him with the love and desire she'd always felt for him reflected in her eyes. She didn't stop until the front of her body was touching his. Then she wound her arms around his shoulders and clutched the back of his neck and head. "Jack... even if you don't believe what I've said, how can you not believe what our bodies have told us... We're good together... and it's not just because of our mutual physical attraction! It comes from love as well... I think you loved me even before you took my virginity. Remember how tender you were? How good you made it for me? Would you have been that gentle if you hadn't cared a great deal for me in some way? You love me, Jack... I know you do... and I love you..." she whispered against his lips just before she kissed him.

She nibbled at his firm lips until she felt them start to soften and then she plastered her lush lips to his, begging them to part. She could feel his anger slipping away as his lips responded to hers and his hands came up to grip her waist. Their kiss was beginning to deepen...

She's doin' it to you again, Jack... she's distracting you... You still don't really know where things stand between the two of you and I don't think you're gonna get a straight answer from her about that...

Shut the fuck up... your dick's getin' hard... don't ruin it now by worrying about all this emotional shit... just get as many fucks outta the little bitch as you can before you dump her when you get back to L.A. later...

Don't forget... you promised to take her to the Lakers game with you tonight...

Oh, fuck... that means you won't be rid of her until after eight o'clock... Oh, well... at least she's a fan and she knows the game so you won't hafta be answerin' a lot of stupid, inane questions... Damn, Jack... she's really getin' serious with this kiss... she's suckin' your tongue like she'd rather be suckin' your dick... You know you deserve it for the shit she's put you through...

He brought his hands up from her waist to her face and forcefully broke their kiss. He stared heatedly at her as he breathed heavily. "You're gonna hafta prove to me how badly you want my dick, Amanda..." he growled quietly.

She smiled sexily as she moved her hand to the front of his shorts and felt his semi-flaccid cock. She rounded her eyes innocently and spoke in a soft, shy voice. "What's the matter, Daddy Jack... you havin' a hard time getin' it up for your baby? You want your sweet girl to suck your cock hard for you?"

Jack Nicholson growled menacingly. He was both angered and turned on by what she said... and how she said it. He moved his hands from her face to her shoulders and pushed downward, indicating for her to kneel in front of him. "Careful, Amanda..." he gritted through his teeth. If you continue to push me, I'm gonna hafta spank your sweet ass!!! So, you'd better be a damn good cocksucker if you want Daddy Jack to fuck your hot little cunt!!!"

Amanda was doing her best not to let Jack see just how turned on she was by his forcefulness. She'd always imagined him as a very erotic and demanding lover and she was relishing bringing out this side of his libido. She stared up at him with a mixture of lust and innocence on her face as she opened his shorts and pulled them down his legs so he could step out of them.

She sat back on her lower legs as she worked her mouth and hands over his entire crotch, laving his cock with her tongue before sucking it fully into her mouth. Her hands massaged his balls until his dick was fully hard and then she slid them around to his ass to grip him and guide his thrusts as she swallowed him entirely.

"Goddaaaamn, Amanda," Jack breathed as his head flopped backward. His hands were gripping the back of her head as she sucked him all the way into her mouth and her throat. He'd found very few women in all his years who could give head that good... but Amanda was one of the best.

And she was really good in the respect that she was keeping him just on the verge of orgasm. She'd suck his cock hard and fast for a bit and then slow down to lave him softly until his breathing would even out again and then she'd go right back to the intense sucking again. She WAS a damn good cocksucker... and her hot little cunt deserved a good fuck...

Jack Nicholson's anger over whatever they'd been arguing about was completely forgotten. All he could think about was, once again, sliding his dick inside Amanda Lewis' amazingly tight pussy and feeling her arms and her long shapely legs wrap around him...

It was the only place he'd ever felt both excited and comfortable at the same time...

12