All Comments on 'Seduced and Blackmailed'

by Bunnyrunner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pretty stupid. If they actually release any of the tapes, their whole club gets outed and everything goes straight down the shitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Go to the Police

Or get a gun. You'd be surprised what you can get while you're pointing a gun at a guys balls. Actually, by making the tape, they've made the evidence to destroy themselves. You can't be the only person in this position. At the very least, they're going to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

You know, there is a saying that in literature, your characters can only be as smart as the author, they can never be smarter...and I gotta say your characters are pretty dumb, not to mention that the blackmail p.lot was p.retty weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Totally feasible

This is exactly how it could happen. A slightly naive girl, a clever and accomplished lover and she could be hooked.

She might feel blackmailed but deep down she probably wants to go back.

Will her friend go with her?

The police are not the answer as she has hardly been coerced into sex- they would take one look and believe she enjoyed every minute.

Finish the story...this made me hot and I could - I could easily see myself in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happiness

One definition of happiness is finding out for the first time that you can do it a second time! I hope you write more like this, perhaps a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome to the real world

There are people out there who take advantage and others who get taken in. It happens every day. There are girls who try to hide their sexuality because they are afraid of it. She is lucky to have found out when she is young enough to enjoy it. She will give in because she dare not let anyone know and deep down she probably will enjoy it...and suspects that she will.

This was posted so long ago ..let us have the follow up. This is not improbable from a woman's standpoint

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

5 plus. Great hot erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

This is a surprisingly good story. It sounds like a fun time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBunnyrunner@Bunnyrunner
A young middle aged lady who is happily married but who discovered late in life that size does matter. Strangely also, I discovered I was bi, having enjoyed a surprising experience with another bi lady.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES